Discuss Fragile/Spingiette here!

Moderator: Shouri

Azrael
Mischief Maker

Re: Fragile: Chapter 06

Post by Azrael »

HUZZAH! :ymparty:
Grand Low Maker of Mischief, Claw of Chaos, Fang of Anarchy

politics: n. pl. from the Grk polis, meaning many, and the OE ticia, meaning blood sucking insects.

Insectoid

Post by Insectoid »

New page: chapter 6 page 20!

Nooooo... Emily, answer hiiiiim! :(
For those curious: my avatar is an artistic rendering of a spaceship I drew for a primitive (by today's standards) multiplayer online game called XPilot. (More about both on my website.)

Bzzz.

Don Alexander
Dr. Ebil SithMod
Location: Under the arms of the ancient oak, where daylight hangs by a lunar noose...

Post by Don Alexander »

Soooo... will Em attend or not?

Please do!
ImageImage
Sithlord of the Sithling and best customer of McLovecraft's Image, in the business of keeping the little Platypus in business
Moderations in GREEN and signed by the DAMNed. I am not anonymous! Also, MODSMACK!! Image
Winner of the... 2010 Kilopost FRANKIE; 2010 Mad March Nom Off; 2010 Joker Cleavage Contest; 2010 Fan-Thing Contest; 2010 Mimic Contest (tied); 2011 Joker Cleavage Contest; 2011 Contest-for-the-next-Contest (tied)

philippos42

Post by philippos42 »

Wow! Fragile's back!

Insectoid

Post by Insectoid »

New page - chapter 6 page 21!

Oh Emily... :( :((
For those curious: my avatar is an artistic rendering of a spaceship I drew for a primitive (by today's standards) multiplayer online game called XPilot. (More about both on my website.)

Bzzz.

Don Alexander
Dr. Ebil SithMod
Location: Under the arms of the ancient oak, where daylight hangs by a lunar noose...

Post by Don Alexander »

Nuuuuuu! ~X(
ImageImage
Sithlord of the Sithling and best customer of McLovecraft's Image, in the business of keeping the little Platypus in business
Moderations in GREEN and signed by the DAMNed. I am not anonymous! Also, MODSMACK!! Image
Winner of the... 2010 Kilopost FRANKIE; 2010 Mad March Nom Off; 2010 Joker Cleavage Contest; 2010 Fan-Thing Contest; 2010 Mimic Contest (tied); 2011 Joker Cleavage Contest; 2011 Contest-for-the-next-Contest (tied)

Insectoid

Post by Insectoid »

New page - chapter 6 page 22!

A surprise...? :-?

Bzzz.

Storm-forge mystique

Post by Storm-forge mystique »

Last time, the surprise involved a light rail and an incinerator. Let's hope Jess's is better than that.

Don Alexander
Dr. Ebil SithMod

Post by Don Alexander »

Probably a demo recording of Jess's band.

Karen's not there, right? :P
ImageImage

Insectoid

Post by Insectoid »

New page - chapter 6 page 23!

Twin chat. :))
Hopefully the lights going out is part of the surprise?

Bzzz.

Searcher
Skipper of the S.S.Shipper

Post by Searcher »

:ymparty: :ymapplause: :ymapplause: Twinchat ... ah come on you don't think Jess didn't even for a moment think about hat special guest :p
"Vegetarian: an old Iroquois word for Bad Hunter." Stolen from Azrael
“My books are like water, those of the great geniuses are wine. (Fortunately) everybody drinks water.” ~Samuel Langhorne Clemens
Robin Williams, a man who used his natural talents to make people smile, to laugh, to spread joy, to let everyone else feel alive; so no one else ever had to suffer as much as he has.

Storm-forge mystique

Post by Storm-forge mystique »

I think both twins are far too prodigal with their blushes. Someday they'll need to blush, and not be able to blush enough.

Don Alexander
Dr. Ebil SithMod

Post by Don Alexander »

Lights out
Runnin' 'gainst the devil
Shouldn't gamble with your soul
Lights out
Tables lookin' level
And you know you got to roll

- Savatage, Lights Out
ImageImage

Insectoid

Post by Insectoid »

New page - chapter 6 page 24!

The twins are eternal optimists... Let's hope this crazy plan of theirs doesn't blow up in their faces.

Bzzz.

Don Alexander
Dr. Ebil SithMod

Post by Don Alexander »

This is Ma3 Battle of the Bands all over again. :P
ImageImage