Fragile: Chapter 04

Discuss Fragile/Spingiette here!

Moderator: Shouri

Don Alexander
Dr. Ebil SithMod
Location: Under the arms of the ancient oak, where daylight hangs by a lunar noose...

Re: Fragile: Chapter 04

Post by Don Alexander »

Hm, weird. I overlooked the date, just saw it states "News below!" directly under the comic... :P
ImageImage
Sithlord of the Sithling and best customer of McLovecraft's Image, in the business of keeping the little Platypus in business
Moderations in GREEN and signed by the DAMNed. I am not anonymous! Also, MODSMACK!! Image
Winner of the... 2010 Kilopost FRANKIE; 2010 Mad March Nom Off; 2010 Joker Cleavage Contest; 2010 Fan-Thing Contest; 2010 Mimic Contest (tied); 2011 Joker Cleavage Contest; 2011 Contest-for-the-next-Contest (tied)

mittfh

Post by mittfh »

New Update! Page 10!

Bonus: The news article has also appeared.
Bad news: the next few updates may be a little erratically timed.
Good news: Shouri can (temporarily) sign and add a sketch to any order from her store :)
-oOo-
Story: It looks as though Jess might soon has some extra pressure to get motivated into practicing...

Azrael
Mischief Maker

Post by Azrael »

Well, Karen, you just might have to stand over her with a stick. :))
Grand Low Maker of Mischief, Claw of Chaos, Fang of Anarchy

politics: n. pl. from the Grk polis, meaning many, and the OE ticia, meaning blood sucking insects.

TBeholder
BANNED

Post by TBeholder »

Another fix of cuteness from Shouri: done. :)
mittfh wrote: It looks as though Jess might soon has some extra pressure to get motivated into practicing...
This can only make her more panicky and distracted. Then again, we know that at least Stephanie is sensible about such things, she may find a way.
And even I make no pretense Of having more than common sense -R.W.Wood
It's not good, Eric. It's a gazebo. -Ed Whitchurch
We also crave the need to speculate... -Ed Greenwood

Don Alexander
Dr. Ebil SithMod
Location: Under the arms of the ancient oak, where daylight hangs by a lunar noose...

Post by Don Alexander »

Jess-Chan needs to be done runnin'...
ImageImage
Sithlord of the Sithling and best customer of McLovecraft's Image, in the business of keeping the little Platypus in business
Moderations in GREEN and signed by the DAMNed. I am not anonymous! Also, MODSMACK!! Image
Winner of the... 2010 Kilopost FRANKIE; 2010 Mad March Nom Off; 2010 Joker Cleavage Contest; 2010 Fan-Thing Contest; 2010 Mimic Contest (tied); 2011 Joker Cleavage Contest; 2011 Contest-for-the-next-Contest (tied)

Ravenhull
Not a Weirdo

Post by Ravenhull »

Actually, I think the 'what she loves' vs 'what she wants to put effort into' is quite meaningful here...
"Don't call me a dirty old man.... Cuz I'm not old... I'm of a fine vintage..."
"Get your mind out the gutter... you're crowding me."

Azrael
Mischief Maker

Post by Azrael »

Fragile Q & A #1

Some questions answered while Shouri's on the road. Safe travels. Shouri.

politics: n. pl. from the Grk polis, meaning many, and the OE ticia, meaning blood sucking insects.

Chantelune

Post by Chantelune »

Catgirls. Never fails to attract more readers/watchers. :))

Makes me think : if Miriam stayed a catgirl in the current comic, given she's getting into photography, would that make her some sort of reverse lolcat ? :D

TBeholder
BANNED

Post by TBeholder »

Eh. Marian couldn't be more adorable, as a catgirl or whatever. Shouri's cuteness-extracting instinct is unerring. :)

Yeah. Good luck, Shouri.
And even I make no pretense Of having more than common sense -R.W.Wood
It's not good, Eric. It's a gazebo. -Ed Whitchurch
We also crave the need to speculate... -Ed Greenwood

Don Alexander
Dr. Ebil SithMod

Post by Don Alexander »

Chantelune wrote:Makes me think : if Miriam stayed a catgirl in the current comic, given she's getting into photography, would that make her some sort of reverse lolcat ? :D
In Soviet Russia... :P

Awwww, poor Shou!!! Back hurts from all the traveling! :ymhug: :ymhug: :ymhug:
ImageImage

Eisengrim

Post by Eisengrim »

Oh dear. All I can imagine when having her as a catgirl comes to mind is what happened when some characters in Something Positive did that. Glad to know Shouri's convention appearances are likely to be rather less memorable.

Tenjen
Friskeh Lynx Kitteh
Location: doing his business in his litterbox. WTF YOU LOOKIN AT?!

Post by Tenjen »

*wall explodes outwards*

*lynx kitteh paddles in*

CAT GIRRRRRRRLLLL!
Affro Shaman of the Forum and Deranged Elder Lynx of the Caves. Perpetuater of warm-hearted irrelevance and lynx kitteh of affectionate inflictions.
ImageImageImage
Artemisia wrote:Wait...are we reenacting Ma3 here with ballistic cats?

Shouri

Post by Shouri »

Chapter 04 Page 11 is up! http://www.fragilestory.com/strips/chapter_04_page_11 (I'm able to work while traveling now! :D)

Azrael
Mischief Maker

Post by Azrael »

Do you really want to irritate her further, Jess? Never postpone today what will rip your face off tomorrow. :p

Don Alexander
Dr. Ebil SithMod

Post by Don Alexander »

This seems a familiar game... :))
ImageImage