Fragile: Chapter 04

Discuss Fragile/Spingiette here!

Moderator: Shouri

Azrael
Mischief Maker

Re: Fragile: Chapter 04

Post by Azrael »

This is more like it, Karen. Entirely too much frivolity and revelry in the last strip. :p
Grand Low Maker of Mischief, Claw of Chaos, Fang of Anarchy

politics: n. pl. from the Grk polis, meaning many, and the OE ticia, meaning blood sucking insects.

Chantelune

Post by Chantelune »

Given Jess told her that Karen and her were in a band too, she might instead be the hawtest girl ever, but works for me too, if not better. :D

Alright, bets are open, how do you think this will end ? 5 cookies on backstage wreckage ! :p

Searcher
Skipper of the S.S.Shipper

Post by Searcher »

THe band ends up ignoring Jess and spend al ltheir time with Karen, who can actually play. Gives Jess the push to actually work on her end ... until the butterflies show up of course :))
"Vegetarian: an old Iroquois word for Bad Hunter." Stolen from Azrael
“My books are like water, those of the great geniuses are wine. (Fortunately) everybody drinks water.” ~Samuel Langhorne Clemens
Robin Williams, a man who used his natural talents to make people smile, to laugh, to spread joy, to let everyone else feel alive; so no one else ever had to suffer as much as he has.

TBeholder
BANNED

Post by TBeholder »

Either they'll let Jess try, with expectable result, or Karen will try to make them explain basics to her cute, but crazy friend. :)

Ooh, look, a butterfly! (wanders off)
And even I make no pretense Of having more than common sense -R.W.Wood
It's not good, Eric. It's a gazebo. -Ed Whitchurch
We also crave the need to speculate... -Ed Greenwood

Don Alexander
Dr. Ebil SithMod
Location: Under the arms of the ancient oak, where daylight hangs by a lunar noose...

Post by Don Alexander »

Chantelune wrote:Given Jess told her that Karen and her were in a band too, she might instead be the hawtest girl ever, but works for me too, if not better. :D
Reading is Tech. :-Q to self.

Also, I had this thought: "Has Jess gone straight edge???" But it just seems to be the mark you get at the entry to show you paid, so you can go outside and are allowed back in. It's visible a bit more hidden several comics earlier. I guess Karen has one too but we never really see the back of her hand.
ImageImage
Sithlord of the Sithling and best customer of McLovecraft's Image, in the business of keeping the little Platypus in business
Moderations in GREEN and signed by the DAMNed. I am not anonymous! Also, MODSMACK!! Image
Winner of the... 2010 Kilopost FRANKIE; 2010 Mad March Nom Off; 2010 Joker Cleavage Contest; 2010 Fan-Thing Contest; 2010 Mimic Contest (tied); 2011 Joker Cleavage Contest; 2011 Contest-for-the-next-Contest (tied)

Ravenhull
Not a Weirdo

Post by Ravenhull »

That is a strong possibility, or I've seen where they mark the hands of minor's so that servers/vendors won't serve them booze.
"Don't call me a dirty old man.... Cuz I'm not old... I'm of a fine vintage..."
"Get your mind out the gutter... you're crowding me."

Don Alexander
Dr. Ebil SithMod
Location: Under the arms of the ancient oak, where daylight hangs by a lunar noose...

Post by Don Alexander »

I would have never thought of that.

Here in Germany, I'd say, it is almost always the case (okay, admittedly, at the concerts I go to, not the Miley Cirus/Daniel Küblböck type of concerts...) that if you are actually old enough to be allowed in (I do think you need to be 16 so you are allowed to stay until the typical end of a concert) you are at least old enough to drink beer. :P
ImageImage
Sithlord of the Sithling and best customer of McLovecraft's Image, in the business of keeping the little Platypus in business
Moderations in GREEN and signed by the DAMNed. I am not anonymous! Also, MODSMACK!! Image
Winner of the... 2010 Kilopost FRANKIE; 2010 Mad March Nom Off; 2010 Joker Cleavage Contest; 2010 Fan-Thing Contest; 2010 Mimic Contest (tied); 2011 Joker Cleavage Contest; 2011 Contest-for-the-next-Contest (tied)

Azrael
Mischief Maker

Post by Azrael »

New Fragile Page 20

No, there is no ignoring Jess, apparently. Mood swings and all. :))

politics: n. pl. from the Grk polis, meaning many, and the OE ticia, meaning blood sucking insects.

Don Alexander
Dr. Ebil SithMod

Post by Don Alexander »

With every page, I love Karen more.

Awww, poor Jess, Justin Bieber has left the building. :P
ImageImage

Chantelune

Post by Chantelune »

Ah, the embarassing groupie friend, classic. Once again, Jess prove that "shy" is not in her dictionary. :))

TBeholder
BANNED

Post by TBeholder »

Azrael wrote:No, there is no ignoring Jess, apparently. Mood swings and all. :))
Aww, the poor thing. =(( I love how the people look at her, too. :))
Karen is funny, though.

Azrael
Mischief Maker

Post by Azrael »

New Fragile Page 21

Ah, so kyoot. Karen gets to show off a bit. :x One now wonders if this will be Jess' wake up call.

Don Alexander
Dr. Ebil SithMod

Post by Don Alexander »

Karen will be hired as second guitarist for the Hot Foots and that will be the end of the Flying Daffodils. :P

Awesome to see here land in such a cool situation for once. :) Go, Karen! Shred it like you mean it! \M/
ImageImage

TBeholder
BANNED

Post by TBeholder »

Also, we Karen acting cute for once.

Speaking of wh... Not... the... puppy eyes.... must... obey... ;)

Ravenhull
Not a Weirdo

Post by Ravenhull »

Personally, I thought Karen was quite adorable in the first panel.
"Don't call me a dirty old man.... Cuz I'm not old... I'm of a fine vintage..."
"Get your mind out the gutter... you're crowding me."