Fragile: Chapter 03

Discuss Fragile/Spingiette here!

Moderator: Shouri

Don Alexander
Dr. Ebil SithMod
Location: Under the arms of the ancient oak, where daylight hangs by a lunar noose...

Re: Fragile: Chapter 03

Post by Don Alexander »

*summon iceberg*

*also sends Shou a plane ticket to Siberia*

Furthermore: D'awwness comic!

Too bad in the actual storyline, hard times between the twins might be ahead... :(
ImageImage
Sithlord of the Sithling and best customer of McLovecraft's Image, in the business of keeping the little Platypus in business
Moderations in GREEN and signed by the DAMNed. I am not anonymous! Also, MODSMACK!! Image
Winner of the... 2010 Kilopost FRANKIE; 2010 Mad March Nom Off; 2010 Joker Cleavage Contest; 2010 Fan-Thing Contest; 2010 Mimic Contest (tied); 2011 Joker Cleavage Contest; 2011 Contest-for-the-next-Contest (tied)

TBeholder
BANNED

Post by TBeholder »

Don Alexander wrote:*also sends Shou a plane ticket to Siberia*
(since the ticket is already sent) Er... she's welcome, of course. :x But... what's with -34°C in places that can easily drop to -35 or -38? Shou is not one of the Canadian ladies here. :)
Are diving in a sea of snow or ice slope sledding are among her favoured pastimes? I knew only about ninjutsu and swimming... then again, snow digging technically can fall somewhere between these two. ;)
And even I make no pretense Of having more than common sense -R.W.Wood
It's not good, Eric. It's a gazebo. -Ed Whitchurch
We also crave the need to speculate... -Ed Greenwood

Don Alexander
Dr. Ebil SithMod
Location: Under the arms of the ancient oak, where daylight hangs by a lunar noose...

Post by Don Alexander »

She said she wanted snow. :P
ImageImage
Sithlord of the Sithling and best customer of McLovecraft's Image, in the business of keeping the little Platypus in business
Moderations in GREEN and signed by the DAMNed. I am not anonymous! Also, MODSMACK!! Image
Winner of the... 2010 Kilopost FRANKIE; 2010 Mad March Nom Off; 2010 Joker Cleavage Contest; 2010 Fan-Thing Contest; 2010 Mimic Contest (tied); 2011 Joker Cleavage Contest; 2011 Contest-for-the-next-Contest (tied)

TBeholder
BANNED

Post by TBeholder »

She said she wanted snow sent to her, not vice versa. :P Oh, thanks, now my brain is stuck on possible methods of transporting huge volumes of intact Genuine Siberian Snow to Argentina... =))

Don Alexander
Dr. Ebil SithMod

Post by Don Alexander »

It likely involves Mil Mi-26 Halo helicopters, Mechas, and Cessily from EC. :P
ImageImage

Shouri

Post by Shouri »

Those snowy photos are sending chills down my spine. Mmmm.

Also I'm always wanting snow cause it doesn't snow in Buenos Aires. :P

TBeholder
BANNED

Post by TBeholder »

Don Alexander wrote:It likely involves Mil Mi-26 Halo helicopters, Mechas, and Cessily from EC. :P
Snow should remain snowy, not solid ice or something... and besides helicopters can't carry so far (mechas probably can, since they run on cheatcodes ;) but would have to go underwater). And it's very low-density cargo, so... flush with nitrogen to keep dry and shovel into a dirigible?
Shouri wrote:Those snowy photos are sending chills down my spine. Mmmm.
Also I'm always wanting snow cause it doesn't snow in Buenos Aires. :P
Well, if you like it :) here are a few "cold" audio tracks to complement the effect (try ot to catch cold just from seeing and hearing all this ;) ) Ran Kirlian - Selected Works II, AlFa - Tracks in the snow, Obsidian Shell - Elysia. Ambient, instrumental, Hungarian vocal (dark-ish melodic) respectively.

Kradeiz

Post by Kradeiz »

Page 23

Nice to see Marion's acting fairly mature about this and not getting angry at Julian or Steph for something that isn't their faults. (Emily could learn a few things from that.) Kinda curious to see how she handles the Steph situation though.
Good Lord. I'm shocked that all my years of shooting people in bunny outfits has in no way prepared me for this.
-Nostalgia Critic

Azrael
Mischief Maker

Post by Azrael »

Ah, poor Marian. Yes, this should prove to be an interesting conversation. Hopefully Emilie's chickens come home to roost.
Grand Low Maker of Mischief, Claw of Chaos, Fang of Anarchy

politics: n. pl. from the Grk polis, meaning many, and the OE ticia, meaning blood sucking insects.

Don Alexander
Dr. Ebil SithMod

Post by Don Alexander »

Cue ackward questions: "Why are you wearing that weird outfit?"
ImageImage

Tenjen
Friskeh Lynx Kitteh
Location: doing his business in his litterbox. WTF YOU LOOKIN AT?!

Post by Tenjen »

Kradeiz wrote:Page 23

Nice to see Marion's acting fairly mature about this and not getting angry at Julian or Steph for something that isn't their faults. (Emily could learn a few things from that.) Kinda curious to see how she handles the Steph situation though.
which is much more reasonable than certain manga's where the girl decides to kill her lifelong best friend because she desires her (non-blood related by raised by) father who loves her best friend and she goes onto spit in the face of everything she's done, supported, fought for, believed in, attempt to keep killing her friends and tries to end the world even after her father has died trying to stop it. (twists head around, rolls eyes and side glances at said manga title with loathing)

but anyway. i'am rather interested to know where the laser guided karma goes.
Affro Shaman of the Forum and Deranged Elder Lynx of the Caves. Perpetuater of warm-hearted irrelevance and lynx kitteh of affectionate inflictions.
ImageImageImage
Artemisia wrote:Wait...are we reenacting Ma3 here with ballistic cats?

TBeholder
BANNED

Post by TBeholder »

It looks to me more like bouncing cluster-karma. But yes.

Azrael
Mischief Maker

Post by Azrael »

New Fragile

Fifteen yards for Excessive Poof. :))
Grand Low Maker of Mischief, Claw of Chaos, Fang of Anarchy

politics: n. pl. from the Grk polis, meaning many, and the OE ticia, meaning blood sucking insects.

TBeholder
BANNED

Post by TBeholder »

Awww... Also, kitten-fight. Hehehe.
Oh, and now that they will be in mixed clothes Emily may also be confused for a moment.

Zorlond

Post by Zorlond »

Eep! Fashionista attack! RUN! :D