Fragile: Chapter 03

Discuss Fragile/Spingiette here!

Moderator: Shouri

Artemisia
Mistress of Oddities

Re: Fragile: Chapter 03

Post by Artemisia »

Actually, I think I understand where Emily's coming from. She doesn't want to be around everyone else, is tired of people pushing her to be sociable. It's no wonder she's acting out.
"I'm going to do what I do best...lecture her."- Twilight Sparkle (My Little Pony: Friendship is Magic)
"Hello, I'm a lizard woman from the dawn of time, and this is my wife." - Madam Vastra (Doctor Who "The Snowmen")
"There's no point in being grown up if you can't be childish sometimes." The 4th Doctor Doctor Who "Robot"

SigunardEclipse

Post by SigunardEclipse »

That's what I would've thought if it were just the tripping, the attitude whiplashes, and the general cold-indifference she tries to put up.

However both intentionally lying to try and make people who had pretty much nothing to do with an incident feel bad (the whole 'my hand is still burnt' thing) as well as exploiting someone for free food/drink only to try and seriously injure them is a bit of a line crosser for that defense (it's one thing to act coldly and be rude to someone you really don't want to socialize with; it's an entirely different thing to exploit that for your gain, even worse when you 'return' the kindness with cruelty rather than simple indifference). This is a bit more than just 'acting out'.

Artemisia
Mistress of Oddities

Post by Artemisia »

Do we even know what's wrong with her?
"I'm going to do what I do best...lecture her."- Twilight Sparkle (My Little Pony: Friendship is Magic)
"Hello, I'm a lizard woman from the dawn of time, and this is my wife." - Madam Vastra (Doctor Who "The Snowmen")
"There's no point in being grown up if you can't be childish sometimes." The 4th Doctor Doctor Who "Robot"

Azrael
Mischief Maker

Post by Azrael »

Other than it's been hinted at being terminal, no we don't know yet.
Grand Low Maker of Mischief, Claw of Chaos, Fang of Anarchy

politics: n. pl. from the Grk polis, meaning many, and the OE ticia, meaning blood sucking insects.

Chantelune

Post by Chantelune »

Well, that was mean from Emilie's part. Good thing Mamô was here to save the day. Wonder if anyone noticed that it wasn't an accident.

Don Alexander
Dr. Ebil SithMod
Location: Under the arms of the ancient oak, where daylight hangs by a lunar noose...

Post by Don Alexander »

Given Marian's propensity for gangliness, I don't think anyone will. She's like an enthusiastic yearling! :x
ImageImage
Sithlord of the Sithling and best customer of McLovecraft's Image, in the business of keeping the little Platypus in business
Moderations in GREEN and signed by the DAMNed. I am not anonymous! Also, MODSMACK!! Image
Winner of the... 2010 Kilopost FRANKIE; 2010 Mad March Nom Off; 2010 Joker Cleavage Contest; 2010 Fan-Thing Contest; 2010 Mimic Contest (tied); 2011 Joker Cleavage Contest; 2011 Contest-for-the-next-Contest (tied)

Belorah

Post by Belorah »

Emmy!!! Sigh just when I thought some of that wall you put up was comming down. :-( . Me thinks they still have a lot of work to do before Emmy see how many real friends she has around her. Oh and good catch Mamo !
I find your lack of faith disturbing. -D. Vader

Tenjen
Friskeh Lynx Kitteh
Location: doing his business in his litterbox. WTF YOU LOOKIN AT?!

Post by Tenjen »

Emily IS WORSE THAN HITLER. /P&A
Affro Shaman of the Forum and Deranged Elder Lynx of the Caves. Perpetuater of warm-hearted irrelevance and lynx kitteh of affectionate inflictions.
ImageImageImage
Artemisia wrote:Wait...are we reenacting Ma3 here with ballistic cats?

Azrael
Mischief Maker

Post by Azrael »

New Fragile

And thus Emily's nefarious plans are thwarted. :p
Last edited by Azrael on Tue Nov 06, 2012 1:08 pm, edited 1 time in total.

politics: n. pl. from the Grk polis, meaning many, and the OE ticia, meaning blood sucking insects.

Chantelune

Post by Chantelune »

Meh, that's two clueless sisters. :))

Don Alexander
Dr. Ebil SithMod
Location: Under the arms of the ancient oak, where daylight hangs by a lunar noose...

Post by Don Alexander »

Face it, Julian, the Universe means it not to be!!! :ymdevil:
ImageImage
Sithlord of the Sithling and best customer of McLovecraft's Image, in the business of keeping the little Platypus in business
Moderations in GREEN and signed by the DAMNed. I am not anonymous! Also, MODSMACK!! Image
Winner of the... 2010 Kilopost FRANKIE; 2010 Mad March Nom Off; 2010 Joker Cleavage Contest; 2010 Fan-Thing Contest; 2010 Mimic Contest (tied); 2011 Joker Cleavage Contest; 2011 Contest-for-the-next-Contest (tied)

Ravenhull
Not a Weirdo

Post by Ravenhull »

Found this on Shouri's Tumblr:
So, like, I am a guy who enjoys Shoujo manga and web comics, but sometimes, I like, forget, to like, take off my Yuri Goggles…

I’m so sorry

http://www.fragilestory.com/

Is not a Yuri really… I think?
Shouri was amused by it. :p
"Don't call me a dirty old man.... Cuz I'm not old... I'm of a fine vintage..."
"Get your mind out the gutter... you're crowding me."

Belorah

Post by Belorah »

A good author is able to "surprise " the reader and leave them wanting more.
All this and beautiful art!
I find your lack of faith disturbing. -D. Vader

Don Alexander
Dr. Ebil SithMod

Post by Don Alexander »

@Ravenhull: Aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaand the armada just left the harbor to go forth conquering, and to conquer!! =))
ImageImage

Azrael
Mischief Maker

Post by Azrael »

Sorry, Ravenhull and I can't do ships yet, only tanks. :p