Fragile: Chapter 03

Discuss Fragile/Spingiette here!

Moderator: Shouri

mittfh

Re: Fragile: Chapter 03

Post by mittfh »

It's a rare thing when your scheme can simultaneously go exactly according to plan and completely backfire...

Full kudos to Marian's constitution to be able to recover so quickly from the news - I guess blood really is thicker than water - she's willing to put aside her own desires for the sake of her sister. I imagine she'll also surprise Emily by thanking her for arranging the subterfuge.

Maybe by Chapter 4, Emily will have discovered that virtually nothing fazes Marian, so within a few more chapters may find herself starting to take a more positive outlook on life... especially if her medical condition turns out to have a lower mortality rate than she thinks...

Don Alexander
Dr. Ebil SithMod
Location: Under the arms of the ancient oak, where daylight hangs by a lunar noose...

Post by Don Alexander »

D'awwwww! Marian!! :x :x :x :ymhug: :ymhug: :ymhug: :ymhug:
ImageImage
Sithlord of the Sithling and best customer of McLovecraft's Image, in the business of keeping the little Platypus in business
Moderations in GREEN and signed by the DAMNed. I am not anonymous! Also, MODSMACK!! Image
Winner of the... 2010 Kilopost FRANKIE; 2010 Mad March Nom Off; 2010 Joker Cleavage Contest; 2010 Fan-Thing Contest; 2010 Mimic Contest (tied); 2011 Joker Cleavage Contest; 2011 Contest-for-the-next-Contest (tied)

Optimus Kate

Post by Optimus Kate »

I love Marian so much. It's nice to see a character with such a unique maturity and strength in her. And, um, I would KILL to have her hair. Hehe :)

Kradeiz

Post by Kradeiz »

This may bring up some increased rivalry with Emily; if Marian's over Julian, she's probably going to zero in on Bruce.
Good Lord. I'm shocked that all my years of shooting people in bunny outfits has in no way prepared me for this.
-Nostalgia Critic

pcj

Post by pcj »

New Fragile

Maybe she's having second thoughts about being over him?

Azrael
Mischief Maker

Post by Azrael »

Oh man. :(( Ha, the kids watching Mamö? was very cute though.

No, Marian is clearly saying goodbye.
Grand Low Maker of Mischief, Claw of Chaos, Fang of Anarchy

politics: n. pl. from the Grk polis, meaning many, and the OE ticia, meaning blood sucking insects.

TBeholder
BANNED

Post by TBeholder »

"Oh, this brings up memories..."
pcj wrote:Maybe she's having second thoughts about being over him?
More likely, knows when to fold 'em (or thinks so), but this doesn't make things much easier.
And even I make no pretense Of having more than common sense -R.W.Wood
It's not good, Eric. It's a gazebo. -Ed Whitchurch
We also crave the need to speculate... -Ed Greenwood

Don Alexander
Dr. Ebil SithMod
Location: Under the arms of the ancient oak, where daylight hangs by a lunar noose...

Post by Don Alexander »

Awwww... *huggles the Marian to bits*

She's being more grownup and reasonable than the entire Ma3 cast combined! :P

Also, yay for double comic! :ymhug:
ImageImage
Sithlord of the Sithling and best customer of McLovecraft's Image, in the business of keeping the little Platypus in business
Moderations in GREEN and signed by the DAMNed. I am not anonymous! Also, MODSMACK!! Image
Winner of the... 2010 Kilopost FRANKIE; 2010 Mad March Nom Off; 2010 Joker Cleavage Contest; 2010 Fan-Thing Contest; 2010 Mimic Contest (tied); 2011 Joker Cleavage Contest; 2011 Contest-for-the-next-Contest (tied)

Optimus Kate

Post by Optimus Kate »

Awwww the pain is so real in this comic. Beautifully drawn and executed. So touching. :-s

Don Alexander
Dr. Ebil SithMod

Post by Don Alexander »

Azrael wrote:Oh man. :(( Ha, the kids watching Mamö? was very cute though.
Pretty sure that's Marian's and Steph's mom.
ImageImage

Azrael
Mischief Maker

Post by Azrael »

I was thinking, "or Julian's Mother" because of the age rendered doesn't really seem to fit for Mamö. I didn't think of it being Marian's and Steph's Mother because of looks. I think I'll just go ask Shouri. :p

politics: n. pl. from the Grk polis, meaning many, and the OE ticia, meaning blood sucking insects.

Don Alexander
Dr. Ebil SithMod

Post by Don Alexander »

New Fragile!

The best-laid plans of mice, men, and cruel terminally sick girls...

Additionally, hug attack!! :ymdevil:

And Marian is, well, still pretty naive. Emily is NOT a good liar but Marian blithely ignores that...
ImageImage

Azrael
Mischief Maker

Post by Azrael »

Hee!

Innocence Sheilds up! Hate Torpedoes deflected! :))

TBeholder
BANNED

Post by TBeholder »

"I am a part of that power which eternally desires evil and eternally does good."
:ymdevil:
And even I make no pretense Of having more than common sense -R.W.Wood
It's not good, Eric. It's a gazebo. -Ed Whitchurch
We also crave the need to speculate... -Ed Greenwood

pcj

Post by pcj »

Hopefully Marian rubs off on Emily a little here. Emily needs to appreciate what she still has before it's gone, and Marian's just the person to teach her.