Fragile: Chapter 02

Discuss Fragile/Spingiette here!

Moderator: Shouri

Don Alexander
Dr. Ebil SithMod
Location: Under the arms of the ancient oak, where daylight hangs by a lunar noose...

Re: Fragile: Chapter 02

Post by Don Alexander »

What... are you talking about??? :-\

By the way, I think Emi's mom was about to say "You're... the waitress in the cafe, right??"

Also, love Emi's " >_> <_< " look in the third panel!! *shifty... need to disappear...*
ImageImage
Sithlord of the Sithling and best customer of McLovecraft's Image, in the business of keeping the little Platypus in business
Moderations in GREEN and signed by the DAMNed. I am not anonymous! Also, MODSMACK!! Image
Winner of the... 2010 Kilopost FRANKIE; 2010 Mad March Nom Off; 2010 Joker Cleavage Contest; 2010 Fan-Thing Contest; 2010 Mimic Contest (tied); 2011 Joker Cleavage Contest; 2011 Contest-for-the-next-Contest (tied)

EBDonn

Post by EBDonn »

http://www.springiette.net/strips/sprin ... EeHEbJlRcR

I just noticed it when the new Fragile page came out. The main character's wavy hair is ALOT like the one in that strip.

Ravenhull
Not a Weirdo

Post by Ravenhull »

New page (2-23)

I love how one sister has the energy of both of them. ;)
"Don't call me a dirty old man.... Cuz I'm not old... I'm of a fine vintage..."
"Get your mind out the gutter... you're crowding me."

Azrael
Mischief Maker

Post by Azrael »

Hurricane Marian. :))
Grand Low Maker of Mischief, Claw of Chaos, Fang of Anarchy

politics: n. pl. from the Grk polis, meaning many, and the OE ticia, meaning blood sucking insects.

Don Alexander
Dr. Ebil SithMod
Location: Under the arms of the ancient oak, where daylight hangs by a lunar noose...

Post by Don Alexander »

Emily, welcome to Planet Marian.

Side effects may include information overload, dizzyness, exhaustion and trepidation.

If you experience these side effects, please take one Steph.

Also, Momma is :x :x :x :x I totally see where Marian and Steph have their beauty from.
ImageImage
Sithlord of the Sithling and best customer of McLovecraft's Image, in the business of keeping the little Platypus in business
Moderations in GREEN and signed by the DAMNed. I am not anonymous! Also, MODSMACK!! Image
Winner of the... 2010 Kilopost FRANKIE; 2010 Mad March Nom Off; 2010 Joker Cleavage Contest; 2010 Fan-Thing Contest; 2010 Mimic Contest (tied); 2011 Joker Cleavage Contest; 2011 Contest-for-the-next-Contest (tied)

Don Alexander
Dr. Ebil SithMod

Post by Don Alexander »

New Fragile!! (finally :P )

Hrm, anyone who knows a bit about medicine would realize that you hardly have to take "vitamins" in a fixed time slot.

Also, MUFFIN!

And let's see if Emi makes a grab for that USB stick...
ImageImage

Ravenhull
Not a Weirdo

Post by Ravenhull »

Somehow, I don't see that cover story lasting much longer...
"Don't call me a dirty old man.... Cuz I'm not old... I'm of a fine vintage..."
"Get your mind out the gutter... you're crowding me."

Searcher
Skipper of the S.S.Shipper

Post by Searcher »

Does Jessica and Karen go to differnt schools? Or are they just really fast at changing?
"Vegetarian: an old Iroquois word for Bad Hunter." Stolen from Azrael
“My books are like water, those of the great geniuses are wine. (Fortunately) everybody drinks water.” ~Samuel Langhorne Clemens
Robin Williams, a man who used his natural talents to make people smile, to laugh, to spread joy, to let everyone else feel alive; so no one else ever had to suffer as much as he has.

Azrael
Mischief Maker

Post by Azrael »

I'd say really fast at changing as they certainly seem to go to the same school.

politics: n. pl. from the Grk polis, meaning many, and the OE ticia, meaning blood sucking insects.

mittfh

Post by mittfh »

Given that Marian's attempting to defuse the situation and Emily is playing along rather than blowing a fuse suggests that the the first steps towards reconciling their differences are not too far off. Judging by the story synopsis, we could be in the vicinity of where the plot proper starts:
The synopsis on the 'About' page wrote:And suddenly, a new girl arrives in town, who will change the way they see the world. Can a single photograph awaken Marian's own dream in life? A journey in self-discovery awaits, not only Marian, but all her friends as well.
Emily is undoubtedly the "new girl in town" - and maybe over time (probably several chapters away!), she'll eventually grow close enough to Marian's gang to reveal her big medical secret (so far we know the move was probably related to it, she has to take medication regularly, and can probably deduce that vigorous exercise exacerbates the condition, hence the PE exemption). Maybe eventually we'll reach the stage of an online group chat between Emily's old friends and her new ones?

Don Alexander
Dr. Ebil SithMod

Post by Don Alexander »

Erm...

New Fragile!

Now that that is done... :P

I do wonder a bit about Karen, she seems to be massively uninterested in it all...

Also, I imagine both Marian and Emily saying their things in these totally phony flat voices. ;))
ImageImage

Searcher
Skipper of the S.S.Shipper

Post by Searcher »

Emily is about to rage in ... 3 ... 2 ...

And I can't blame her really, if she is sick as I think she is then hearing someone being so flippant about their future can not be an easy thing to take.
"Vegetarian: an old Iroquois word for Bad Hunter." Stolen from Azrael
“My books are like water, those of the great geniuses are wine. (Fortunately) everybody drinks water.” ~Samuel Langhorne Clemens
Robin Williams, a man who used his natural talents to make people smile, to laugh, to spread joy, to let everyone else feel alive; so no one else ever had to suffer as much as he has.

Azrael
Mischief Maker

Post by Azrael »

New Fragile

X_X Oh Marian....Nooooooooooooooo!

Don Alexander
Dr. Ebil SithMod

Post by Don Alexander »

New Fragile!!

Looks like Shouri is back on her normal update schedule. :P

Oh, yess, Jess, your HUGE SACRIFICE... 8-| Drama queen. :P

And wooooow. It was utterly unintentional, but Marian made a huge blooper there. I also think we now know Emily's condition is invariably fatal. :-ss

Finally, I DO hope this is not the end of the photos thing. That was built up sooooo long, it would be extremely disappointing if that's it and it is never mentioned again.

EDIT: Argh! Ninja'd by The Black! :P
ImageImage

Don Alexander
Dr. Ebil SithMod

Post by Don Alexander »

New Fragile!

Becaaauuuse... You just told them you only had Anemia and those were vitamins...

Otherwise: :ymhug: :ymhug: :ymhug:
ImageImage