Q&A

Discuss Fragile/Spingiette here!

Moderator: Shouri

Don Alexander
Dr. Ebil SithMod
Location: Under the arms of the ancient oak, where daylight hangs by a lunar noose...

Re: Q&A

Post by Don Alexander »

So Springiette is autobiographical. ;)
ImageImage
Sithlord of the Sithling and best customer of McLovecraft's Image, in the business of keeping the little Platypus in business
Moderations in GREEN and signed by the DAMNed. I am not anonymous! Also, MODSMACK!! Image
Winner of the... 2010 Kilopost FRANKIE; 2010 Mad March Nom Off; 2010 Joker Cleavage Contest; 2010 Fan-Thing Contest; 2010 Mimic Contest (tied); 2011 Joker Cleavage Contest; 2011 Contest-for-the-next-Contest (tied)

Azrael
Mischief Maker

Post by Azrael »

Shouri, who is the lady with the mixing bowl in the flash back with the kids when they were younger, please?
Grand Low Maker of Mischief, Claw of Chaos, Fang of Anarchy

politics: n. pl. from the Grk polis, meaning many, and the OE ticia, meaning blood sucking insects.

Shouri

Post by Shouri »

Don Alexander
Dr. Ebil SithMod
Location: Under the arms of the ancient oak, where daylight hangs by a lunar noose...

Post by Don Alexander »

Looks like we were both wrong, Az. High five! :YMPEACE:
ImageImage
Sithlord of the Sithling and best customer of McLovecraft's Image, in the business of keeping the little Platypus in business
Moderations in GREEN and signed by the DAMNed. I am not anonymous! Also, MODSMACK!! Image
Winner of the... 2010 Kilopost FRANKIE; 2010 Mad March Nom Off; 2010 Joker Cleavage Contest; 2010 Fan-Thing Contest; 2010 Mimic Contest (tied); 2011 Joker Cleavage Contest; 2011 Contest-for-the-next-Contest (tied)

Agent Pirate

Post by Agent Pirate »

What does this meannnnn??!
(an image Shou dropped on my PC)
Don't mind me, I just date the Artist (Shouri)

Don Alexander
Dr. Ebil SithMod

Post by Don Alexander »

A security question? Like if you have forgotten your password, you might still get into whatever it is by answering this question.

Alternatively, a sneaky way for the two of you to tell off all the people wanting to know what ailment afflicts Emily. :P
ImageImage

Chantelune

Post by Chantelune »

May I ask how the Springiette's rethinking is going ? :p

Azrael
Mischief Maker

Post by Azrael »

:p

I admit that I am a bit curious myself.

politics: n. pl. from the Grk polis, meaning many, and the OE ticia, meaning blood sucking insects.

Shouri

Post by Shouri »

It's... it's going. :-?? It was going to happen around next month, but real life got in the middle, and buffers are a bit difficult to make. Scripts are written, I just need to take care of some things beforehand and then I'll be able to start again. I'm not the kind of person who leaves projects unfinished!

(100% unrelated to sticky comic endeavors, strictly IRL stuff.)

Azrael
Mischief Maker

Post by Azrael »

Personally, I'm in no hurry Shouri. I know very well that you're a busy person. :D :ymhug: When it gets done, it gets done, please don't burn yourself out or get yourself sick by pushing too much.

TBeholder
BANNED

Post by TBeholder »

And above all, have fun with it.
And even I make no pretense Of having more than common sense -R.W.Wood
It's not good, Eric. It's a gazebo. -Ed Whitchurch
We also crave the need to speculate... -Ed Greenwood

Chantelune

Post by Chantelune »

Yeah, my question wasn't intended to put pressure on you, just have a little update on how it's going. Glad to know that at least the writing part is done. :p

And we have fragile to keep us happy in the meantime. :D

Kiggy

Post by Kiggy »

Shouri, I was wondering if you modeled Mamô after (session bass player) Carol Kaye?
A Jersey Devil, a Mothman, and a Chupacabra walk into a bar. . .

Shouri

Post by Shouri »

Ack, I thought I had replied to this one!

Not consciously. When I was discussing the character with Gisèle, she pointed her out, but it flew over my head. Then I saw this post, showed it to Gisèle, and she said "I mentioned her to you!" :D

Azrael
Mischief Maker

Post by Azrael »

A Very Happy B-Day, Shouri. :D :ymhug: :ymparty: