Fragile: Chapter 06

Discuss Fragile/Spingiette here!

Moderator: Shouri

Don Alexander
Dr. Ebil SithMod
Location: Under the arms of the ancient oak, where daylight hangs by a lunar noose...

Re: Fragile: Chapter 06

Post by Don Alexander »

Niece levels up! Niece has learned "Poop!" :P

I hope it's not the utter, total end of MC. :(
ImageImage
Sithlord of the Sithling and best customer of McLovecraft's Image, in the business of keeping the little Platypus in business
Moderations in GREEN and signed by the DAMNed. I am not anonymous! Also, MODSMACK!! Image
Winner of the... 2010 Kilopost FRANKIE; 2010 Mad March Nom Off; 2010 Joker Cleavage Contest; 2010 Fan-Thing Contest; 2010 Mimic Contest (tied); 2011 Joker Cleavage Contest; 2011 Contest-for-the-next-Contest (tied)

pretty flacko

Post by pretty flacko »

MY condolences for your loss :(

Insectoid

Post by Insectoid »

Shou is back with a new page! Yay!
Chapter 6 Page 17

Still cute that Bruce is thinking about Emily. (Shiiiip.)
For those curious: my avatar is an artistic rendering of a spaceship I drew for a primitive (by today's standards) multiplayer online game called XPilot. (More about both on my website.)

Bzzz.

Don Alexander
Dr. Ebil SithMod
Location: Under the arms of the ancient oak, where daylight hangs by a lunar noose...

Post by Don Alexander »

The succubi!!! They're everywhere!!! :-s

Also, five-updates day!! :ymparty:
ImageImage
Sithlord of the Sithling and best customer of McLovecraft's Image, in the business of keeping the little Platypus in business
Moderations in GREEN and signed by the DAMNed. I am not anonymous! Also, MODSMACK!! Image
Winner of the... 2010 Kilopost FRANKIE; 2010 Mad March Nom Off; 2010 Joker Cleavage Contest; 2010 Fan-Thing Contest; 2010 Mimic Contest (tied); 2011 Joker Cleavage Contest; 2011 Contest-for-the-next-Contest (tied)

pretty flacko

Post by pretty flacko »

AN UPDATE!! https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=P3ALwKeSEYs
Go get another prey you damn succubus, let Bruce do his thing with Emily.

philippos42

Post by philippos42 »

New Fragile! It's been a long time! :D

Searcher
Skipper of the S.S.Shipper

Post by Searcher »

:ympray: :ymhug: :-bd :-bd :-bd :-bd
"Vegetarian: an old Iroquois word for Bad Hunter." Stolen from Azrael
“My books are like water, those of the great geniuses are wine. (Fortunately) everybody drinks water.” ~Samuel Langhorne Clemens
Robin Williams, a man who used his natural talents to make people smile, to laugh, to spread joy, to let everyone else feel alive; so no one else ever had to suffer as much as he has.

pretty flacko

Post by pretty flacko »

Way to go Bruce, now let's see if she actually responds :ympray:

Insectoid

Post by Insectoid »

New Fragile! Chapter 6 page 18

"A way with words"... right. Let's hope she answers. :ympray:
For those curious: my avatar is an artistic rendering of a spaceship I drew for a primitive (by today's standards) multiplayer online game called XPilot. (More about both on my website.)

Bzzz.

Don Alexander
Dr. Ebil SithMod

Post by Don Alexander »

Oy, that's over 9000 on the cuteness meter. Good one.

Please do not be a cold fish, Em!
ImageImage

Don Alexander
Dr. Ebil SithMod

Post by Don Alexander »

Looks like Shou never landed. :(( :(( :((
ImageImage

Insectoid

Post by Insectoid »

Under Construction - Shou at work!

Good to see Fragile will be back soon. :D

Bzzz.

JTheCreator

Post by JTheCreator »

I just read Fragile this week...wow, Emi's condition was a bit of a shocker. And I worry what her parents are hiding from her. To think I thought the title was because Marian might be an emotionally fragile girl, but it seems it's based on Emily. Perhaps how frequently something can change to i.e. Tess and Karen's relationship, Marian's crush(es), etc.
Behold, my current in development comic book series and the many links you could share for me!

Twitter Feed: https://twitter.com/DaemosChronicle

Insectoid

Post by Insectoid »

What's this? A new page?? New Fragile - chapter 6 page 19!

Should I remember this Mandy character? 'Cause I'm not...

Bzzz.

Don Alexander
Dr. Ebil SithMod

Post by Don Alexander »

But you should...

Great to see it is finally continuing!!! :)
ImageImage