Vampire Cheerleaders Talk

Meet 5 hungry vampires who sure know how to show their school spirit...and the wacky crew of monster hunters out to get them!

Moderator: Adam_Arnold

Adam_Arnold
Squad-Mod

Re: [VAMPIRE CHEERLEADERS] "FANG SERVICE"

Post by Adam_Arnold »

Vampire Cheerleaders is an equal bust size opportunity book. Small, medium, average, large... it's all good. It's all hot. It's all sexy.

Ricky

Post by Ricky »

Adam Arnold said:
Vampire Cheerleaders is an equal bust size opportunity look.Small,medium,average,large...It´s all good.It´s all hot.It´s all sexy.
All hot?All sexy? :sweat: Well Arnold,I don´t think so!I guess that some them are more sexy and hot that others.But,like I´m a pacifist,that don´t like controversy,I will stop this talk about boobs size here. :R Mainly,because I wanna focus my attention in more import things.

Ravenhull
Not a Weirdo

Re: Vampire Cheerleaders talk

Post by Ravenhull »

Still my favorite page of volume one of VC: http://gomanga.com/webmanga/index.php?s ... rs&page=70
"Don't call me a dirty old man.... Cuz I'm not old... I'm of a fine vintage..."
"Get your mind out the gutter... you're crowding me."

Adam_Arnold
Squad-Mod

Post by Adam_Arnold »

Ravenhull wrote:Still my favorite page of volume one of VC: http://gomanga.com/webmanga/index.php?s ... rs&page=70
We barely ever do splash pages, so when there is one... it tends to be something pretty great. ^_^

chaotik74X2

Post by chaotik74X2 »

oh look! a roomful of dead teenagers!

yup, high comedy, this. :skull:

Adam_Arnold
Squad-Mod

Post by Adam_Arnold »

chaotik74 wrote:oh look! a roomful of dead teenagers!

yup, high comedy, this. :skull:
Who said they were dead?

laughingvulcanX2

Post by laughingvulcanX2 »

Somehow, I see a vampiric @$$-kicking in the near future for our lovely, blood-drunk Harley.

This...will NOT go well for her, methinks.

At least, she'll have the chance to get away while the other girls are busy mesmerizing the other partygoers...

Assuming she's not Tryptophaned out...

(Ah, the JOYS of being a vampire...!) :)

Be well.

Greg

Ricky

Post by Ricky »

Well,I guess that a vamp cheerleader was very greedy,and did a big mistake! :sweat: Now,all coven have huge trouble to solve! :saaad:

chaotik74X2

Post by chaotik74X2 »

bleah. crisis averted, major psychological trauama induced.

sorry, i still want to kill those little leeches. with fire. zero sympathy.

Ricky

Post by Ricky »

Throw the boys reputation on the mud was a awful way to solve the problem! :anger2: This undead b#@%& are deserving whiplashs on their butts... with a fire whip! :piratemad: (A smaller version of that was used by Balrog in Lord of the Rings.)

Ravenhull
Not a Weirdo

Post by Ravenhull »

A) I don't think their intent is for anybody outside that room to know what happened. They wished only to put the guys in a situation where they won't be running around talking about events that night.

and

B) This is a silly comic about a bunch of teenaged vampire cheerleaders. Just sit back and enjoy the fan(g)service.

Ravenhull
Not a Weirdo

Post by Ravenhull »

I don't know how many of you guys are following Vampire Cheerleaders, but there are some folks on the GoManga forum who have gotten seriously bent out of shape by the last couple of pages. As in 'they should be whipped to death with flaming whips.' Yeah, there is a bit of comedic sociopathy with the 'keep the boys quiet' plan there, but it isn't anywhere as bad as some of these folks are reacting... sheesh...

Adam_Arnold
Squad-Mod

Post by Adam_Arnold »

Ravenhull wrote:I don't know how many of you guys are following Vampire Cheerleaders, but there are some folks on the GoManga forum who have gotten seriously bent out of shape by the last couple of pages. As in 'they should be whipped to death with flaming whips.' Yeah, there is a bit of comedic sociopathy with the 'keep the boys quiet' plan there, but it isn't anywhere as bad as some of these folks are reacting... sheesh...
I think those same handful of people were also upset about Heather vamping out on her parents. >_>

Adam_Arnold
Squad-Mod

Post by Adam_Arnold »

Btw, fun factoids...

Vampire Cheerleaders 1 is patterned on the schlocky, grindhouse Cheerleader films of the 70s. In fact, a lot of the actual inspiration comes from Paul Glickler's "The Cheerleaders."

Vampire Cheerleaders 2 uses the cheerleader competition films of the 2000s (i.e. the original Bring It On and Bring It On: In It To Win) as its core basis. I also did a lot of crazy research like marathoning every episode of Cheerleader U and Cheerleader Nation.

It's all filtered through this American Pie meets True Blood lens, but you've gotta start somewhere, right?

Ricky

Post by Ricky »

Ravenhull said
This is just a silly comic about a bunch of tennaged vampire cheerleaders.Just sit back and enjoy the fan(g) service.
Yeah,I know that this is a silly comic about teenaged vampire cheerleaders. :catgirl: However,enjoy the fan(g) service? :dizzy2: I think not! :thumbdown: A bunch of half-naked teen boys isn´t the fan service´s kind that I like see,dude. :sweat: