Vampire Cheerleaders Talk

Meet 5 hungry vampires who sure know how to show their school spirit...and the wacky crew of monster hunters out to get them!

Moderator: Adam_Arnold

Nightgazer Starlight

Re: Vampire Cheerleaders Talk

Post by Nightgazer Starlight »

thrythlind wrote:There are some things I want to see touched on:

Katie's enthralled parents...how'd that get dealt with...
I think you meant Heather's enthralled parents, because Katie's are dead... have been for years.
---

Signature

My fanfics can be found right here.

If you are a believer of Jesus Christ, and are 100% proud of it, put this in your sig!!

- Nightgazer Starlight, Loyal Servant of The Royal Pony Sisters Princess Celestia and Princess Luna... Forever Equestria!

Adam_Arnold
Squad-Mod

Post by Adam_Arnold »

Heather's parents? Too hot a topic, so not going to touch it right now. We might get someone to do a one-page comic about them at some point.

Nightgazer Starlight

thrythlind wrote:also...is vampirism (at least that variety thereof) now considered an acceptable lifestyle and that girls in their mid-teens are considered capable of making that decision for themselves? Because, wow, hadn't noticed until the melontastrophe that all the former B-team are now vampires.
That's something I would like to know as well.
thrythlind wrote:I can just imagine that talk with their parents: "I want to join the varsity cheerleaders." "Aren't all the varsity cheerleaders vampires?" "Yes, but I'm sure you won't mind..."
Parent : But you'll be stuck as a teenager forever, you'll loose your ethics/morals, and your soul will be damned to hell forever if you die permanently then.

Girl : I don't care. It's eternal youth. And cheerleader, yeah.

Parent : Fine. You're old enough. If it's the lifestyle choice you want.
---

Signature

If you are a believer of Jesus Christ, and are 100% proud of it, put this in your sig!!

- Nightgazer Starlight, Loyal Servant of The Royal Pony Sisters Princess Celestia and Princess Luna... Forever Equestria!

TBeholder
BANNED

Post by TBeholder »

*-:) I got it. Well, maybe. The war goes on... and it's between Mothmen and Lizardfolk. A very long one - kind of like the Blood War. Humans, demons and others in this are more part of a battleground than anything.
E.g. Lita for some reason was supported by PETM (note that they sabotaged destruction, but didn't promote capture or infiltration, despite obviously having magical resources). In turn, PETM and Cressida were partners of Senator Warrington - so when they go down, Mothmen applaud.
Vampires are not receptive with mind control, and capable of interfering with it; also, strong and with good senses. Thus, dangerous for both sides. Now VCs were enslaved by associates of a Lizard infiltrator and explicitly sold through him to their old enemy, so they are his enemies now. Mothmen quietly mark an allegiance point.
At the core, it's as simple as this.
And even I make no pretense Of having more than common sense -R.W.Wood
It's not good, Eric. It's a gazebo. -Ed Whitchurch
We also crave the need to speculate... -Ed Greenwood

Storm-forge mystique

Post by Storm-forge mystique »

Nightgazer Starlight wrote:Parent : But you'll be stuck as a teenager forever, you'll loose your ethics/morals, and your soul will be damned to hell forever if you die permanently then.

Girl : I don't care. It's eternal youth. And cheerleader, yeah.

Parent : Fine. You're old enough. If it's the lifestyle choice you want.
Actually, this does make me wonder - what does happen to vampires when they die? In a world with Hos From Hell, it's probably something that can be Googled...

Ravenhull
Not a Weirdo

Post by Ravenhull »

Actually given the David Icke type conspiracy theories that many people in power are secretly alien lizardmen, it would make a bit of sense for the females to have a more 'human' body shape. ;)
"Don't call me a dirty old man.... Cuz I'm not old... I'm of a fine vintage..."
"Get your mind out the gutter... you're crowding me."

TBeholder
BANNED

Post by TBeholder »

I refer you to Chloe and Layla's experience on this. :p
Not that this would matter much compared to amount of shapeshifting needed to pass for a human at all, and need to hide the tail.

shkspr1048

Post by shkspr1048 »

Alright, I think I've missed something. Last I checked, the Squad and Cheerleaders had their big Prom brawl, and the Cheerleaders, sans Heather, were shipped off to a medusa/gorgon lady. Next thing I know, a mixed group of Squaddies and two or three vamps (one of which I'm certain was shipped out as gorgon-chow) are cheerleading, and now they're in space, and the head Squaddie is queen of the moth people, and oh dear, I've gone cross-eyed.

This all being the case, I fear I've missed an arc or two. Can someone point me in the right direction to clear this up?

Adam_Arnold
Squad-Mod

Post by Adam_Arnold »

We skipped the Paranormal Mystery Squad-centric 4th storyline about the fall of PETM and placed all our bets on the 5th story arc "Vampire Cheerleaders in Space...and Time?!" about Katie, Leonard, and Suki.

The original post explaining things: viewtopic.php?f=72&t=2383&start=390#p479135

shkspr1048

Post by shkspr1048 »

So there's no explanation about their rescue at all?

Adam_Arnold
Squad-Mod

Post by Adam_Arnold »

shkspr1048 wrote:So there's no explanation about their rescue at all?
I might post the script for the missing scene sometime soon.

Nightgazer Starlight

Adam Arnold wrote:
shkspr1048 wrote:So there's no explanation about their rescue at all?
I might post the script for the missing scene sometime soon.
A talented writer could then turn it into a fanfic too.
---

Signature

Adam_Arnold
Squad-Mod

Post by Adam_Arnold »

RE: TVTropes
http://tvtropes.org/pmwiki/pmwiki.php/W ... eerleaders
This whole purposefully disjointed mess was the mangled corpse of the original fourth chapter, "Leonard's Big Adventure," which was scrapped for marketing reasons when the (more lucrative) Facebook community, already the reason the combined series carried the VC rather than originally intended PMS label, balked at PMS's prominence in the third chapter.
"Leonard's Big Adventure" was only ever that short bit of epilogue shown at the end of Vampire Cheerleaders Must Die! and was never going to be a full adventure.

The original book 4 story that got skipped/scrapped was going to be called "Vampire Cheerleaders Camp It Up!"

sassycomiccollector

Post by sassycomiccollector »

I have a few questions, how did you get away with using Samus Arans powered suit in Vampire cheerleaders must die?

Plus there were also cameos of several video game characters in the Aoi house lost chapter at the end of the book. Not that Im complaining, I love seeing little referances like that in comics and manga.

Im just curious on how stuff like that can be pulled off.

TBeholder
BANNED

Post by TBeholder »

I found out why reptiles in VC have distinctively mammalian anatomy of upper torso... while browsing nqDC. :))
Seeing how much weird stuff Kanes alone managed to stash, we may simply assign the blame to yet another runaway artifact: Henshin Rod! As small font in its manual sys, The Henshin rod is marked "H" for a reason. It doesn't stand for "Henshin".