VC/PMS/AOI Q&A - Ask your story & art questions here!

Meet 5 hungry vampires who sure know how to show their school spirit...and the wacky crew of monster hunters out to get them!

Moderator: Adam_Arnold

Azrael
Mischief Maker

Re: VC/PMS/AOI Q&A - Ask your story & art questions here!

Post by Azrael »

Good God, I hope not. But then I'm used to disappointment. :p
Grand Low Maker of Mischief, Claw of Chaos, Fang of Anarchy

politics: n. pl. from the Grk polis, meaning many, and the OE ticia, meaning blood sucking insects.

gman

Post by gman »

I hope it is not heather either. She has been such a b&$@!, especially to Leonard, she was such a $hitty friend to him and I use the term friend loosely. Leo should have never bothered to save her. He doesn't owe her a $amn thing. I would have been inclined to let her rot. Anyway, the artist said that heather would not be one of the three and she can go suck it and I doubt that Lori would be one of the VC's to go on the adventure, especially after being betrayed by Leo ( she deserved it though). So it has to be either Zoe, Suki or Lesley. Finally, I hope Leonard grows a spine and tells heather to go screw herself.

Hurbster

Post by Hurbster »

I would vote for Suki just for shits and giggles.

And are we going to have the huge whacking narrative gap between the two chapters explained at all ?
"We're only immortal for a limited time. " - Dreamline.

shelfer

Post by shelfer »

Hurbster wrote:I would vote for Suki just for shits and giggles.

And are we going to have the huge whacking narrative gap between the two chapters explained at all ?
Um, Adam can probably explain this better but I asked the same thing and got um a "no". However the start of this book doesn't mean it's even the same night as the end of book 3. Which explains Lenny and the VCs not being there. Kinda like ever since that scene, PMS has been going around and torching PETM's various facilities.

and yeah I voted suki too but meh....I just didn't want it to be Heather. To me she's not as much fun to draw as others.

Adam_Arnold
Squad-Mod

Post by Adam_Arnold »

I had begun plotting out and writing book 4 to again feature a merged VC/PMS cast interacting with each other with the ultimate storyline goal being an assault on the building you see at the start of this book that's burning (ie. the PETM facility).

However, the reaction from Vampire Cheerleaders readers who didn't like the Paranormal Mystery Squad cast stealing the spotlight in "Vampire Cheerleaders Must Die!" meant we needed to rethink not only the cast line-up, but where the series was heading.

The result? A truly epic, final(?) storyline that takes the series far beyond its horror comedy beginnings!

Hurbster

Post by Hurbster »

Yah, your Facebook was just filled with Twi-hards for a while there. I can see why they would want a buncha Lori clones taking up all the air rather than ones with different personalities.

It's a huge, unexplained gap though. Very strange.

Storm-forge mystique

Post by Storm-forge mystique »

It's a funny reminder how divorced the world of social media has come to be from the remnants of the Internet I grew up with.

Adam_Arnold
Squad-Mod

Post by Adam_Arnold »

And as of today's page, you now know the title of this final(?) book...

Vampire Cheerleaders in Space...and Time?!

Hurbster

Post by Hurbster »

The title needs to be said in the same style as the Pigs in Spaaaaace section of the Muppet Show.
Storm-forge mystique wrote:It's a funny reminder how divorced the world of social media has come to be from the remnants of the Internet I grew up with.
Yeah I miss Compuserve and BBS sites on the 'ol C64.

Nightgazer Starlight

Post by Nightgazer Starlight »

Questions About Heather :

At the start of the series then...

1. How old is Heather?
2. What is her height?
3. How much does she weigh?
(Since she doesn't age I'm assuming the other two won't change either.)
4. Is Heather undead or some sort of living vampire?
5. What is the name for Heather's species of vampire called?
6. Can she eat normal food and drink normal drink, or is blood her only diet that she can get down now?
7. What exactly did the turning do to her her personality? Does she still have morals/ethics, sense of guilt, conscience, inhibitions, concern for others besides herself?
8. Did her sexual prefs change with her turning? Some stories have all vamps being omnisexual.
9. What level are her senses enhanced to?
10. How much have her stats(ATK, DEF, MAT, MDF, AGI, LUK, STR, SPD, CON, HP, MP) increased after she was turned? Was she a Level (??) Human and got reset to a Level 1 Vampire? Or did she keep her current lvl.?
11. Why can her species of vamp walk in sunlight without burning while other species cannot?
12. What type of powers did she get with being turned now?
13. What types of the traditional vampire weaknesses does her type of vamp have? And to what degree are they now? Same as in stories, are more effective against her, are less effective against her?
14. Is Heather able to survive getting staked by anything other than wood, like metal for example... or some such other type of substance?
15. Is her temper increased, or still normal?

I hope you(author) can answer these questions, since I will need this info to write my fics.
---

Signature

My fanfics can be found right here.

If you are a believer of Jesus Christ, and are 100% proud of it, put this in your sig!!

- Nightgazer Starlight, Loyal Servant of The Royal Pony Sisters Princess Celestia and Princess Luna... Forever Equestria!

Adam_Arnold
Squad-Mod

Post by Adam_Arnold »

Here's Heather's initial bio with some stats:
http://cdn.vampirecheerleaders.net/vc_c ... ast_01.png

11th Grade means she's 16 or 17, depending on when the story takes place.

Nightgazer Starlight

Adam Arnold wrote:Here's Heather's initial bio with some stats:
http://cdn.vampirecheerleaders.net/vc_c ... ast_01.png

11th Grade means she's 16 or 17, depending on when the story takes place.
Well, that answers her age. But it doesn't answer the rest of it though. And I need those answers for writing my fics.
---

Signature

If you are a believer of Jesus Christ, and are 100% proud of it, put this in your sig!!

- Nightgazer Starlight, Loyal Servant of The Royal Pony Sisters Princess Celestia and Princess Luna... Forever Equestria!

Ravenhull
Not a Weirdo

Post by Ravenhull »

Take it easy, he's a busy man trying to get this and other projects (and whatever non-Seven Seas stuff he does) done. Use your imagination. If it ends up contradicted, well, it's a fanfic in it's own parallel...
"Don't call me a dirty old man.... Cuz I'm not old... I'm of a fine vintage..."
"Get your mind out the gutter... you're crowding me."

Nightgazer Starlight

Ravenhull wrote:Take it easy, he's a busy man trying to get this and other projects (and whatever non-Seven Seas stuff he does) done. Use your imagination. If it ends up contradicted, well, it's a fanfic in it's own parallel...
I just didn't want to write something wrong and have the author get upset at me for getting it wrong on his stuff.

I have enough people who hate me.

I don't need to add another one.
---

Signature

Storm-forge mystique

Post by Storm-forge mystique »

Authors, especially commercial authors, generally don't read fanfiction. He's on shaky ground even acknowledging it.