VC/PMS/AOI Q&A - Ask your story & art questions here!

Meet 5 hungry vampires who sure know how to show their school spirit...and the wacky crew of monster hunters out to get them!

Moderator: Adam_Arnold

Nightgazer Starlight

Re: VC/PMS/AOI Q&A - Ask your story & art questions here!

Post by Nightgazer Starlight »

Sokora wrote:Will there be a point where you fill in the gap between Vampire Cheerleaders Must Die and Vampire Cheerleaders...In Space and Time?
Preferably with the cheerleaders engaged in a naked orgy.^_^
---

Signature

My fanfics can be found right here.

If you are a believer of Jesus Christ, and are 100% proud of it, put this in your sig!!

- Nightgazer Starlight, Loyal Servant of The Royal Pony Sisters Princess Celestia and Princess Luna... Forever Equestria!

Sokora

Post by Sokora »

Heh...would not mind that...But seriously, we're talking about some important events including the FALL OF PETM GETTING SKIPPED.

And all because there were a vocal group of Vampire Cheerleader fans who did not like the crossover with Paranormal Mystery Squad.

Adam_Arnold
Squad-Mod

Post by Adam_Arnold »

Sokora wrote:Will there be a point where you fill in the gap between Vampire Cheerleaders Must Die and Vampire Cheerleaders...In Space and Time?
You've already read three of the events that happened in that gap--the rescue, heather getting home, and aftermath of the fall. The only thing you're missing is a cheerleader camp storyline, an assault on a monster lab, and Katie's rematch with the werewolf that made her.

But no, the series is wrapping with the conclusion of the "Vampire Cheerleaders in Space...and Time?!" arc.

Clayvman

Post by Clayvman »

How far are we into the final Arc?

Adam_Arnold
Squad-Mod

Post by Adam_Arnold »

Clayvman wrote:How far are we into the final Arc?
About 60% of the way. We're 110 pages into a story that will likely run around 200 pages.

Clayvman

Post by Clayvman »

...lot of things can happen in 90 pages......very interested to see how this plays out.

Adam_Arnold
Squad-Mod

Post by Adam_Arnold »

Definitely, a TON of stuff happens between now and the end. There's no question about that.

Sokora

Post by Sokora »

So then...when Vampire Cheerleaders ends, does Frankenbitches or Hoes from Hell begin?

Adam_Arnold
Squad-Mod

Post by Adam_Arnold »

Sokora wrote:So then...when Vampire Cheerleaders ends, does Frankenbitches or Hoes from Hell begin?
I don't have any current plans for a follow-up webcomic. Once Vampire Cheerleaders ends, that's probably going to be it for a while.

As for Frankenbitches, I had to stop writing it mid-scene to focus solely on a combined Vampire Cheerleaders/Paranormal Mystery Squad comic and haven't ever returned to it. I plan to at least include the character dossier and the first scene and a half that I wrote as an extra in the print volume of Vampire Cheerleaders in Space...and Time?! since it shows what happened to Candice. Who knows if it'll ever be a series, though.

Hoes From Hell... the whole A Simple Life/Jersey Shore/whatever wave has passed, so it wouldn't work as a comic now.

Iceman
Location: I come from the land of the ice and snow, from the midnight sun where the hot springs blow.

Post by Iceman »

So, say, Adam. Is there any future for Vampire Cheerleaders after this volume is done?

-No, there is no need to answer that, I just feel as if you are asked this question at least once per day.
The iceman cometh

Storm-forge mystique

Post by Storm-forge mystique »

Maria's reference to "30 AD" is pretty blatantly leading - will there be any follow-up on that? And how was Bianca aware of them?

Adam_Arnold
Squad-Mod

Post by Adam_Arnold »

Storm-forge mystique wrote:Maria's reference to "30 AD" is pretty blatantly leading - will there be any follow-up on that? And how was Bianca aware of them?
Bianca liked eating them in Ancient Rome.

Storm-forge mystique

Post by Storm-forge mystique »

I meant in Lemuria.

Tython

Post by Tython »

Off topic but for some reason everytime I try to access the comic I get the your Java plug in is out of date please up date even though I have the most recent update and my Anti Virus identifies the update file as malicious. Might want to look into that.

Adam_Arnold
Squad-Mod

Post by Adam_Arnold »

Tython wrote:Off topic but for some reason everytime I try to access the comic I get the your Java plug in is out of date please up date even though I have the most recent update and my Anti Virus identifies the update file as malicious. Might want to look into that.
I'm guessing it has to be something in the ad network (probably with Pulsepoint). We use Pulsepoint as the primary, Google Adsense as the secondary/back-up, and then Project Wonderful for the remainder. With that set of ads, we're able to cover the production costs associated with making each page (i.e. paying Michael for each page he draws, Ludwig to tone it, and Nicky to letter it). I mention this information because while I personally don't like the ads either, they're a necessary evil. At any rate, I will look into what's causing this. Which browser are you seeing the issue in?