Mysterious

Meet 5 hungry vampires who sure know how to show their school spirit...and the wacky crew of monster hunters out to get them!

Moderator: Adam_Arnold

Iceman
Location: I come from the land of the ice and snow, from the midnight sun where the hot springs blow.

Mysterious

Post by Iceman »

Ooh... Shiny..

Is this where we talk to elves?

EDIT: Apparently not. I'll be right back, I've gone looking.
The iceman cometh

Don Alexander
Dr. Ebil SithMod
Location: Under the arms of the ancient oak, where daylight hangs by a lunar noose...

Re: Mysterious

Post by Don Alexander »

The iceman cometh first!

What be this?? :-\

*pokes*

It seems to be connected to a certain new forumite named Adam Arnold.

Who also mysteriously turns a round 30 today!

Congratumactions!!! :D
ImageImage
Sithlord of the Sithling and best customer of McLovecraft's Image, in the business of keeping the little Platypus in business
Moderations in GREEN and signed by the DAMNed. I am not anonymous! Also, MODSMACK!! Image
Winner of the... 2010 Kilopost FRANKIE; 2010 Mad March Nom Off; 2010 Joker Cleavage Contest; 2010 Fan-Thing Contest; 2010 Mimic Contest (tied); 2011 Joker Cleavage Contest; 2011 Contest-for-the-next-Contest (tied)

Iceman
Location: I come from the land of the ice and snow, from the midnight sun where the hot springs blow.

Post by Iceman »

And his new comic, hereafter referred to as PMS. 8-} :D
He's also the one behind Vampire Cheerleaders.

Moderators/Administrators are free to change the title of this thread in any way they want. Initially, it was called "Mysterious".
The iceman cometh

Dirty n Evil
Deceptively Evil

Post by Dirty n Evil »

Well, so far I'm seeing a pouty goth girl with purple hair, a cute redhead, and a pale haired girl with freckles. Wow, has he ever managed to hit every single one of my "interest" buttons at once with that. :)) Looking forwards to the comic!
Tied 1st Place of "What Would You Do To Win A Ma3 Contest" Contest (Aug '09) / Winner of Cutest Forumite Contest (Male Division) (Sept '09)
Winner of FRANKIES Awards Contest (Feb '10) Winner in Noms & Exemplary Divisions / Winner of 'The Contest For the Next Contest' Contest (Jul '10)
Winner of Wet T-Shirt Guys Division (Jul '10) / Winner of Lonely Hearts Contest (Feb '11)

yiraheerai
Peach Fuzzball of Doom

Post by yiraheerai »

Sounds and looks promising! :)
A mask, any mask, whether horned like a beast or feathered like an angel is the face of immortality. Meet me in Cognito, baby. In Cognito, we'll have nothing to hide. - Jitterbug Perfume by Tom Robbins

Adam_Arnold
Squad-Mod

Post by Adam_Arnold »

Dirty n Evil wrote:Well, so far I'm seeing a pouty goth girl with purple hair, a cute redhead, and a pale haired girl with freckles. Wow, has he ever managed to hit every single one of my "interest" buttons at once with that. :)) Looking forwards to the comic!
Heh. Glad to hear it!

Don Alexander wrote:Who also mysteriously turns a round 30 today!
Eh, call it a goof with the birthday fields. Day/Month mix-up. My b-day was back in April. @_@

Adamas

Post by Adamas »

Ok happy LATE B-day then. Or in the words of famous Hatter: I very happy Un-Birthday to you! :D
Aquila89 wrote:It's really nice how a conversation about linguistics overlaps with a debate about strap-ons.
A good friend comforts you and talks you down when you are angry. A best friend skips along side you, carrying a baseball bat, and chanting, ‘Somebody’s gonna get it!"
Chelvo56 wrote:Sorry, but when the sentence "It is wrong to go into a foreign country, take out your weapon and enforce your will there", coming from an US-diplomat, was generallly laughed at, you might want to think why.
And to keep for future reference: Image