26-01-2015 [VC] One Hot Mommy

Meet 5 hungry vampires who sure know how to show their school spirit...and the wacky crew of monster hunters out to get them!

Moderator: Adam_Arnold

The Omnipotent One
Location: Sealed within a lost prison somewhere forgotten in the Cosmos

Re: 26-01-2015 [VC] One Hot Mommy

Post by The Omnipotent One »

vampire hunter D wrote:Her boobs were big. They were just perkier when she was younger
*insert cliche quotation of a character telling another that their small breasts will not sag as they age*
We sealed him not out of fear of what he was, but out of fear of what he could do. So much power and knowledge at his disposal...he could destroy all of existence and remake it instantaneously

With his soul and energy torn from his flesh, it took little effort to contain him. We made his prison on to a burning planet, an world unfit for life. Even when the seals are unlocked, no vessel will be there for him to take

A rift in the Cosmos mark his return
Upon his resurrection the Universe will burn

— excerpts from the Scrolls of Ancients' Time

Hig Hirtenflurst

Post by Hig Hirtenflurst »

How is panel one not a full page spread? In color? With sexy back lighting? Pretty please?

gman

Post by gman »

I am sad to see this series that I have been following for four years come to an end. I will miss it terribly. What I will not miss are lousy trolls like TBeholder who push their own self importance down the mouths of everyone reading this forum. How they do not manage to get banned is beyond me.

That being said, to Adam and all the people who have created this series and to everyone who have made insightful conversations, I say thank you.

The Omnipotent One
Location: Sealed within a lost prison somewhere forgotten in the Cosmos

Post by The Omnipotent One »

gman wrote:I am sad to see this series that I have been following for four years come to an end. I will miss it terribly. What I will not miss are lousy trolls like TBeholder who push their own self importance down the mouths of everyone reading this forum. How they do not manage to get banned is beyond me.

That being said, to Adam and all the people who have created this series and to everyone who have made insightful conversations, I say thank you.
If this TBeholder is one of the reasons this awesome series had to be cut short, I will resent him or her as long as I can imagine. You are lucky to have read this early, whereas I just found it less than a month ago and I am sad to see it end, especially with several questions I have unanswered (again partially due to trolls)
We sealed him not out of fear of what he was, but out of fear of what he could do. So much power and knowledge at his disposal...he could destroy all of existence and remake it instantaneously

With his soul and energy torn from his flesh, it took little effort to contain him. We made his prison on to a burning planet, an world unfit for life. Even when the seals are unlocked, no vessel will be there for him to take

A rift in the Cosmos mark his return
Upon his resurrection the Universe will burn

— excerpts from the Scrolls of Ancients' Time