21-01-2015 [VC] My Vampire Niece

Meet 5 hungry vampires who sure know how to show their school spirit...and the wacky crew of monster hunters out to get them!

Moderator: Adam_Arnold

DrAngryEd

Re: 21-01-2015 [VC] My Vampire Niece

Post by DrAngryEd »

Tako wrote:I think what @DrAngryEd says is that Steph sees Char as a sister of sorts, which makes her son Peter sort of Steph's nephew, which would make his wife sort of Steph's niece-in-law.

Probably too contrived.
This
"Dreams do not vanish, so long as people do not abandon them."

Captain Phantom F. Harlock I

GearaDoga

Post by GearaDoga »

vampire hunter D wrote:Unless Steph is thinking like Lori does, and considers Katie one of Lori's co-sires since she did help with the creation process. But, I prefer the married idea
It's gotta be that - Suki started the process off when she attacked Lori to feed and heal herself (http://www.vampirecheerleaders.net/strips-vc/oh_belgium)... But if Katie and Leonard hadn't finished things off by feeding Suki's blood back to Lori (http://www.vampirecheerleaders.net/stri ... eding_suki), she would have just stayed dead. Those two are, in a way, even more responsible for Lori's siring than Suki herself.

The Omnipotent One
Location: Sealed within a lost prison somewhere forgotten in the Cosmos

Post by The Omnipotent One »

GearaDoga wrote:
vampire hunter D wrote:Unless Steph is thinking like Lori does, and considers Katie one of Lori's co-sires since she did help with the creation process. But, I prefer the married idea
It's gotta be that - Suki started the process off when she attacked Lori to feed and heal herself (http://www.vampirecheerleaders.net/strips-vc/oh_belgium)... But if Katie and Leonard hadn't finished things off by feeding Suki's blood back to Lori (http://www.vampirecheerleaders.net/stri ... eding_suki), she would have just stayed dead. Those two are, in a way, even more responsible for Lori's siring than Suki herself.
Ugh my head is starting to hurt. Can we just focus on how exactly PETM met its downfall? I'd be much more invested in that than this mind boggling, cluster***k of a story arc
We sealed him not out of fear of what he was, but out of fear of what he could do. So much power and knowledge at his disposal...he could destroy all of existence and remake it instantaneously

With his soul and energy torn from his flesh, it took little effort to contain him. We made his prison on to a burning planet, an world unfit for life. Even when the seals are unlocked, no vessel will be there for him to take

A rift in the Cosmos mark his return
Upon his resurrection the Universe will burn

— excerpts from the Scrolls of Ancients' Time

GethN7

Post by GethN7 »

Yeah, I'm going with the most plausible explanation on this one.

Also, nice to see the VCS/PMS have completely buried the hatchet.

The Omnipotent One

GethN7 wrote:Yeah, I'm going with the most plausible explanation on this one.

It's been hundreds of years. I doubt most grudges would last that long
We sealed him not out of fear of what he was, but out of fear of what he could do. So much power and knowledge at his disposal...he could destroy all of existence and remake it instantaneously

With his soul and energy torn from his flesh, it took little effort to contain him. We made his prison on to a burning planet, an world unfit for life. Even when the seals are unlocked, no vessel will be there for him to take

Gotoh

Post by Gotoh »

The Omnipotent One wrote:Ugh my head is starting to hurt. Can we just focus on how exactly PETM met its downfall?
I already showed you in the previous thread: PMS burned PETM's HQ to the ground, after finding out what they were doing with the cryptids in the their custody. As for how they found out, they likely got it out of Cressidia Harrow right before they killed her, since she was working with the Senator.

Adam_Arnold
Squad-Mod

Post by Adam_Arnold »

Gotoh wrote:they likely got it out of Cressidia Harrow right before they killed her, since she was working with the Senator.
Cressida escaped with one less eye than she had:
http://www.vampirecheerleaders.net/stri ... _rescued_5

It would be some time before Lori finally finished Cressida off: http://www.vampirecheerleaders.net/stri ... amily_name

JoybuzzerX

Post by JoybuzzerX »

The Omnipotent One wrote:

*looks over at the middle east*

Gotoh

Post by Gotoh »

Adam Arnold wrote:
Gotoh wrote:they likely got it out of Cressidia Harrow right before they killed her, since she was working with the Senator.
Cressida escaped with one less eye than she had:
http://www.vampirecheerleaders.net/stri ... _rescued_5

It would be some time before Lori finally finished Cressida off: http://www.vampirecheerleaders.net/stri ... amily_name
I forgot about the second page (I hadn't seen the first one). Thanks for clearing that up.

Adam_Arnold
Squad-Mod

Post by Adam_Arnold »

You can thank the carving up of the Ottoman Empire in the aftermath of the first World War for a lot of that.

The Omnipotent One

JoybuzzerX wrote:
The Omnipotent One wrote:

I said most. And I was against involving grudges that have relations to culture, ethnicity, and religion

The Omnipotent One

Gotoh wrote:
The Omnipotent One wrote:Ugh my head is starting to hurt. Can we just focus on how exactly PETM met its downfall?
I already showed you in the previous thread: PMS burned PETM's HQ to the ground, after finding out what they were doing with the cryptids in the their custody. As for how they found out, they likely got it out of Cressidia Harrow right before they killed her, since she was working with the Senator.
We know what made them aware and we know how it concluded. But that's the beginning and end. No story goes "once upon a time the end". I want to know what PMS did, how they did it, what became of the conspirators. I feel like I arrived at a movie marathon just to see it end

Adam_Arnold
Squad-Mod

Post by Adam_Arnold »

The Omnipotent One wrote: We know what made them aware and we know how it concluded. But that's the beginning and end. No story goes "once upon a time the end". I want to know what PMS did, how they did it, what became of the conspirators. I feel like I arrived at a movie marathon just to see it end
You can thank/blame Facebook comments like these (https://www.facebook.com/vampirecheerle ... 9968989650) for us leap-frogging over "The Fall of PETM" story arc that we had been building towards and starting fresh from the story's cliffhanger where we see Stephanie get abducted by the Mothmen.

GethN7

Post by GethN7 »

Adam Arnold wrote:
You can thank the carving up of the Ottoman Empire in the aftermath of the first World War for a lot of that.
I applaud your knowledge of history, Adam. :-bd

The Omnipotent One

Adam Arnold wrote:
The Omnipotent One wrote: We know what made them aware and we know how it concluded. But that's the beginning and end. No story goes "once upon a time the end". I want to know what PMS did, how they did it, what became of the conspirators. I feel like I arrived at a movie marathon just to see it end
You can thank/blame Facebook comments like these (https://www.facebook.com/vampirecheerle ... 9968989650) for us leap-frogging over "The Fall of PETM" story arc that we had been building towards and starting fresh from the story's cliffhanger where we see Stephanie get abducted by the Mothmen.
:-o ~X( ugh. I have nothing left to say. I am absolutely speechless