21-01-2015 [VC] My Vampire Niece

Meet 5 hungry vampires who sure know how to show their school spirit...and the wacky crew of monster hunters out to get them!

Moderator: Adam_Arnold

OrlahEhontas

Re: 21-01-2015 [VC] My Vampire Niece

Post by OrlahEhontas »

Adam Arnold wrote:
The Omnipotent One wrote: We know what made them aware and we know how it concluded. But that's the beginning and end. No story goes "once upon a time the end". I want to know what PMS did, how they did it, what became of the conspirators. I feel like I arrived at a movie marathon just to see it end
You can thank/blame Facebook comments like these (https://www.facebook.com/vampirecheerle ... 9968989650) for us leap-frogging over "The Fall of PETM" story arc that we had been building towards and starting fresh from the story's cliffhanger where we see Stephanie get abducted by the Mothmen.
Well, there's another thing in my life I can blame facebook on for ruining. X(

shelfer

Post by shelfer »

i still don't get it. and i drew it.

The Omnipotent One
Location: Sealed within a lost prison somewhere forgotten in the Cosmos

Post by The Omnipotent One »

Just noticed this

Infant mothperson: "'Superior Agent Luna' to the rescue!"

....reference to this?
We sealed him not out of fear of what he was, but out of fear of what he could do. So much power and knowledge at his disposal...he could destroy all of existence and remake it instantaneously

With his soul and energy torn from his flesh, it took little effort to contain him. We made his prison on to a burning planet, an world unfit for life. Even when the seals are unlocked, no vessel will be there for him to take

A rift in the Cosmos mark his return
Upon his resurrection the Universe will burn

— excerpts from the Scrolls of Ancients' Time

Tython

Post by Tython »

Sort of it's more of a spider man reference since Amazing Spider man became Superior Spider man for a while