Meet 5 hungry vampires who sure know how to show their school spirit...and the wacky crew of monster hunters out to get them!
- Posts: 129
- Joined: Sun Aug 25, 2013 10:36 pm
Tako wrote:Maybe not for you, but what does the rest of the forum says? Would they rather bang a vampire cheerleader or an humanoid moth?
Sexy vampire cheerleader.^_^
What guy wouldn't?
If I was really lucky maybe they would decide to keep me around as a pet then.^_^^_^
My fanfics can be found right here
If you are a believer of Jesus Christ, and are 100% proud of it, put this in your sig!!
- Nightgazer Starlight, Loyal Servant of The Royal Pony Sisters Princess Celestia and Princess Luna... Forever Equestria!
- Posts: 785
- Joined: Sun Dec 29, 2013 6:36 am
- Location: Your nightmares
I'm pretty sure everybody would pick the sexy vampire cheerleader.
Ph'nglui mglw'nafh Sk'thloq R'lyeh wgah'nagl fhtagn!
- Posts: 400
- Joined: Thu Jun 19, 2014 5:07 pm
- Location: Sweden, Europe, Earth, Sol System, Orion Arm, Milky Way Galaxy, Local Group, Virgo Supercluster
between sexy undead cheerleaders and humanoid moths, I'd say the VC's are the lesser of two squicks.
Wanna chat with me in realtime? Click my webpage button. In case I happen to be online, anyways...
Spidrift wrote: ↑
Thu Jul 14, 2016 5:16 pm
She is indeed a wonderful artist who could doubtless turn her hand to anything, but from what I've seen, I don't get the feeling that she's very interested in depicting some of those bits
in all their wrinkly Lovecraftian glory.
He who sees his own doom can better avoid its path. He who sees the doom of others can deliver it.
The very moment I understood Callie was my fav character.
High Priestess in the Church of Brasca