15-12-2014 [VC] Too Many Jars

Meet 5 hungry vampires who sure know how to show their school spirit...and the wacky crew of monster hunters out to get them!

Moderator: Adam_Arnold

Nightgazer Starlight

Re: 15-12-2014 [VC] Too Many Jars

Post by Nightgazer Starlight »

Tako wrote:Maybe not for you, but what does the rest of the forum says? Would they rather bang a vampire cheerleader or an humanoid moth?
Sexy vampire cheerleader.^_^

What guy wouldn't?

If I was really lucky maybe they would decide to keep me around as a pet then.^_^^_^
---

Signature

My fanfics can be found right here.

If you are a believer of Jesus Christ, and are 100% proud of it, put this in your sig!!

- Nightgazer Starlight, Loyal Servant of The Royal Pony Sisters Princess Celestia and Princess Luna... Forever Equestria!

Sk'thloq

Post by Sk'thloq »

I'm pretty sure everybody would pick the sexy vampire cheerleader.
Ph'nglui mglw'nafh Sk'thloq R'lyeh wgah'nagl fhtagn!

:ymhug: HUGS! :ymhug:

Osaru Sensei
Location: Sweden, Europe, Earth, Sol System, Orion Arm, Milky Way Galaxy, Local Group, Virgo Supercluster

Post by Osaru Sensei »

between sexy undead cheerleaders and humanoid moths, I'd say the VC's are the lesser of two squicks.
Spidrift wrote:
Thu Jul 14, 2016 5:16 pm
She is indeed a wonderful artist who could doubtless turn her hand to anything, but from what I've seen, I don't get the feeling that she's very interested in depicting some of those bits in all their wrinkly Lovecraftian glory.
Wanna chat with me in realtime? Click my webpage button. In case I happen to be online, anyways...
He who sees his own doom can better avoid its path. He who sees the doom of others can deliver it. –– Eldrad Ulthran, Farseer of Ulthwé
The very moment I understood Callie was my fav character.
High Priestess in the Church of Brasca