12-12-2014 [VC] Cocooned

Meet 5 hungry vampires who sure know how to show their school spirit...and the wacky crew of monster hunters out to get them!

Moderator: Adam_Arnold

Tython

12-12-2014 [VC] Cocooned

Post by Tython »

Gotoh

Re: 12-12-2014 [VC] Cocooned

Post by Gotoh »

Tython wrote:Time Paradox?
I know I'm probably missing it somewhere, but I honestly don't recall seeing an urn like that before at any other point in the comic. It couldn't be the Urn of Karthos, because it not only looks different, Leonard wasn't with them when Katie broke it. So she'd have no reason to call him about it now. :-??

Adam_Arnold
Squad-Mod

Post by Adam_Arnold »

Gotoh wrote:
I know I'm probably missing it somewhere, but I honestly don't recall seeing an urn like that before at any other point in the comic. It couldn't be the Urn of Karthos, because it not only looks different, Leonard wasn't with them when Katie broke it. So she'd have no reason to call him about it now. :-??
http://www.vampirecheerleaders.net/stri ... f_the_grid

Gotoh

Post by Gotoh »

Tako

Post by Tako »

So the larvae DO have time/space/reality altering powers...but, do all of them have that power, or only Steph's?

Anyways, it's kinda ugly, to use their own children as anti-reality breach ammunition...

Random Wanderer

Post by Random Wanderer »

Adam Arnold wrote:
Gotoh wrote:
http://www.vampirecheerleaders.net/stri ... f_the_grid
...Of course it's a time loop. What else would it be.

mittfh

Post by mittfh »

Amusingly enough, in the comments to the previous strip I made this wild speculation...
mittfh wrote:Silly thought: what if it's one of Steph's eggs that travels back in time and kickstarts the entire adventure? After all, it's not as if there haven't been several ontological paradoxes already...
For a little more context to the emergence of the container from PMS' former HQ, start a few strips earlier with this strip - Leonard temporarily blacks out, and upon recovery mysteriously states that moth eggs are the key to finding Steph.

Dark Komet

Post by Dark Komet »

renmei

Post by renmei »

Random Wanderer wrote:...Of course it's a time loop. What else would it be.
It turns out Steph isn't a good cook, and the pancakes gave Katie nightmares.

Sk'thloq

Post by Sk'thloq »

Oh, I can only imagine the rage in the comments if that happened. Almost makes me want it to be true. :ymdevil:
Ph'nglui mglw'nafh Sk'thloq R'lyeh wgah'nagl fhtagn!

:ymhug: HUGS! :ymhug:

JoybuzzerX

Post by JoybuzzerX »

When she calls for Duvall, does anyone else read it with a tone of affection?

Tako

Post by Tako »

I thought the LeoKat ship had sunk long ago...? :-\

I mean, she hasn't shown any shred of attraction, affection or care during all this time they have spend together, often fighting or running for their lives. She didn't show jealously when Suki banged him or when he kissed Suki to calm her at Lemuria only mild distaste. They don't even have a good chemistry as a team, when compared to how Suki and Leonard interact. And Leonard doesn't seem saddened by that lack of affection.

Nightgazer Starlight

Post by Nightgazer Starlight »

Tako wrote:And Leonard doesn't seem saddened by that lack of affection.
Actually I think he wants Katie dead... because let's face it, who wouldn't want Katie dead with the way she has been acting lately now?
---

Signature

My fanfics can be found right here.

If you are a believer of Jesus Christ, and are 100% proud of it, put this in your sig!!

- Nightgazer Starlight, Loyal Servant of The Royal Pony Sisters Princess Celestia and Princess Luna... Forever Equestria!

Adam_Arnold
Squad-Mod

Post by Adam_Arnold »