17-11-2014 [VC] Pickles and Ice Cream

Meet 5 hungry vampires who sure know how to show their school spirit...and the wacky crew of monster hunters out to get them!

Moderator: Adam_Arnold

Tython

17-11-2014 [VC] Pickles and Ice Cream

Post by Tython »

http://www.vampirecheerleaders.net/stri ... _ice_cream

Ahh birth on the battlefield this will be all sorts of fun.

Sk'thloq

Re: 17-11-2014 [VC] Pickles and Ice Cream

Post by Sk'thloq »

"Going to be?" Does that mean Steph hasn't had any yet?
Ph'nglui mglw'nafh Sk'thloq R'lyeh wgah'nagl fhtagn!

:ymhug: HUGS! :ymhug:

Tython

Post by Tython »

Well she has been missing for about a 6 months to a year right so first the time to get used to her situatuon then the pregnancy. Also we don't know the development time for mothman babies.

Gotoh

Post by Gotoh »

Sk'thloq wrote:"Going to be?" Does that mean Steph hasn't had any yet?
Or it could be the first one Katie's been present for. Depending on how much time has passed for Steph, and how long the mothmen have been knocking her up, Katie might already be an aunt a few dozen times over.

Random Wanderer

Post by Random Wanderer »

Tython wrote:Well she has been missing for about a 6 months to a year right so first the time to get used to her situatuon then the pregnancy. Also we don't know the development time for mothman babies.
She's been in a different time and space. The amount of relative time she's been missing from Katie's perspective has no meaning.

Storm-forge mystique

Post by Storm-forge mystique »

...I didn't realize the advertisers were that puritanical...

nekoleon89

Post by nekoleon89 »

This is going to be an awkward situation for Katie especially. Her niece is going to be a mothmen, and probably has several more before she found Stephanie again. Question is, how is this birth going to end up looking like..although some of the theories and other claimed answers may be closer than I think. There is about 27 or 26 pages left I think. After all, it looks like it will be finished by next year. I might as well ride this train to the end.

Adam_Arnold
Squad-Mod

Post by Adam_Arnold »

nekoleon89 wrote:This is going to be an awkward situation for Katie especially. Her niece is going to be a mothmen, and probably has several more before she found Stephanie again. Question is, how is this birth going to end up looking like..although some of the theories and other claimed answers may be closer than I think. There is about 27 or 26 pages left I think. After all, it looks like it will be finished by next year. I might as well ride this train to the end.
There's around 30 pages left.

GethN7

Post by GethN7 »

:| Whelp, looks like Katie is going to be in shock for awhile.