05-11-2014 [VC] Ceraova Prime Redetected

Meet 5 hungry vampires who sure know how to show their school spirit...and the wacky crew of monster hunters out to get them!

Moderator: Adam_Arnold

Osaru Sensei
Location: Sweden, Europe, Earth, Sol System, Orion Arm, Milky Way Galaxy, Local Group, Virgo Supercluster

Re: 05-11-2014 [VC] Ceraova Prime Redetected

Post by Osaru Sensei »

X3N0-Life-Form wrote:^Does that mean we've met the Head of the Reptilian task force? :P
Clearly they are the Heads of State. :p
Spidrift wrote:
Thu Jul 14, 2016 5:16 pm
She is indeed a wonderful artist who could doubtless turn her hand to anything, but from what I've seen, I don't get the feeling that she's very interested in depicting some of those bits in all their wrinkly Lovecraftian glory.
Wanna chat with me in realtime? Click my webpage button. In case I happen to be online, anyways...
He who sees his own doom can better avoid its path. He who sees the doom of others can deliver it. –– Eldrad Ulthran, Farseer of Ulthwé
The very moment I understood Callie was my fav character.
High Priestess in the Church of Brasca

OrlahEhontas

Re: 05-11-2014 [VC] Ceraova Prime Redetected

Post by OrlahEhontas »

vampire hunter D wrote:
Gotoh wrote:
OrlahEhontas wrote:Must have missed a few strips... There was a first time?!? :-\
Depending on how long she and the mothmen have been going at it and the rate at which she's been laying eggs, this may not be her first. Which is why I wrote "again" in parenthesis with a "?".
The fact her response was "not now" rather than "what is this?" tells me she's familiar with the symptoms. Thus, resonable to assume she's done it before.
#-o I was thinking further back than the strip from the previous day for a reason. Makes sense to me now. Thanks.