15-10-2014 [VC] Lizard Pyramid

Meet 5 hungry vampires who sure know how to show their school spirit...and the wacky crew of monster hunters out to get them!

Moderator: Adam_Arnold

Passing Through

15-10-2014 [VC] Lizard Pyramid

Post by Passing Through »

http://www.vampirecheerleaders.net/stri ... rd_pyramid

Again with the Lizards, what do they have against the Moth People anyway?

washu

Re: 15-10-2014 [VC] Lizard Pyramid

Post by washu »

The Illuminati is real and they have laser beams.
Rise from Ashes. a new webcomic by Madeleine Rosca, author of Hollow Fields.

Tannen

Post by Tannen »

Not sure why all of this is going on... Hate to say it, but a lot from this entire book has felt a bit off. No offense intended to the author, but this doesn't feel like a story, just a bunch of little bits here and there that surround a story. It's probably mostly due to the frequent time warping, since jumping around in time in a story makes it inherently very difficult to keep the story together. My view may also be colored a bit by not being able to suspend my disbelief well enough for the whole 'Suki is Lori's Sire' thing, especially when there were no hints to that at all in any of the earlier books.

Hurbster

Post by Hurbster »

Well that's exactly what it is. Cramming as many storylines as possible to get this done as quick as possible. I men we have all kinda gotten used to the huge narrative gaps and nonsensical plot points. Don't like it, gotten used to it sadly.

See Big Len doing the hero thing there. Shortly after being portrayed as a sad perv and a dirty thief scumbag.
"We're only immortal for a limited time. " - Dreamline.

renmei

Post by renmei »

Neat, Mario Galaxy reference.

Zafnak

Post by Zafnak »

See Big Len doing the hero thing there. Shortly after being portrayed as a sad perv and a dirty thief scumbag.[/quote]

Honestly...dirty thief scumbag? Any comic collector or general nerd worth his salt would have done the very same thing. i know I would have. And I would have cried to see them all get blown
up too.

Tython

Post by Tython »

Passing Through wrote:http://www.vampirecheerleaders.net/stri ... rd_pyramid

Again with the Lizards, what do they have against the Moth People anyway?
Well considering it seems that the moth people have time travel powers based on what we have seen I think they either wanted them for themselves or are so terrified of what they can do that they will stop at nothing to end them, and from what we have seen given the reactions that some of the Lizard people have had to the eggs of the moth people yeah they are batsh*t terrified of what they can potentially do.

GethN7

Post by GethN7 »

I think the plot is finally starting to make a little sense myself.

If anything, now it explains how Suki was sired, how Lori was sired, the real reason behind PETA's existence, just why the lizard people are so freaking evil, what the deal is up with the Harrows, etc.

The current plot does seem a little disjointed, but it's definitely filling in holes in the previous volumes.

Sk'thloq

Post by Sk'thloq »

I've said it before and I'll say it again: Reptilians are dicks.
Ph'nglui mglw'nafh Sk'thloq R'lyeh wgah'nagl fhtagn!

:ymhug: HUGS! :ymhug: