03-10-2014 [VC] Pocket Universe Breach

Meet 5 hungry vampires who sure know how to show their school spirit...and the wacky crew of monster hunters out to get them!

Moderator: Adam_Arnold

Gotoh

Re: 03-10-2014 [VC] Pocket Universe Breach

Post by Gotoh »

JoybuzzerX wrote:
Gotoh wrote:@Sokora: Because the human happens to be Leonard. And she isn't flustered, she's not interested, which is the joke (i.e. that she'd sooner sleep with mothmen, before she'll ever even think of sleeping with him).
Or poor continuity for the sake of a joke.
If you mean all the time-jumping and how/why Steph wound up shagging a bunch of mothmen, whereas previously, she would've tried to kill them, then it's only a matter of time before they explain all of it (hopefully in a way that ties everything together and makes sense of it).
vampire hunter D wrote:Can i throw in BustyNina?
Let's not. It was like seeing a child's head on a blowup doll's body -- it was offputting, to say the least.

So I'm glad they undid it and allowed her to grow naturally. Her current figure is much better proportioned and far more suitable for her age. But I still wouldn't say she's hot. I'd lean towards "cute".

shelfer

Post by shelfer »

Tython wrote:I think the decision to remove Heather from this arc except for the opening was due to fandom divide when it comes to her
it was mostly because I don't like her nor do I like drawing her ha-ha!(Cleavland laugh) and she's far too 1-dimential compared to suki or katie being along for the space-ride

Nightgazer Starlight

Post by Nightgazer Starlight »

shelfer wrote:
Tython wrote:I think the decision to remove Heather from this arc except for the opening was due to fandom divide when it comes to her
it was mostly because I don't like her nor do I like drawing her ha-ha!(Cleavland laugh) and she's far too 1-dimential compared to suki or katie being along for the space-ride
HOW CAN YOU NOT LIKE HEATHER?! SHE'S PERFECT! SHE'S A NICE, KIND, SWEET, CARING, COMPASSIONATE, FRIENDLY, LOVING, WONDERFUL, PRETTY, CUTE, HELPFUL, UNDERSTANDING, FEELING, SMART, DEEP GIRL... UNDERSTAND! AND YOU DON'T LIKE HER! JUST WHAT'S MATTER WITH YOU NOW DUDE?!
---

Signature

My fanfics can be found right here.

If you are a believer of Jesus Christ, and are 100% proud of it, put this in your sig!!

- Nightgazer Starlight, Loyal Servant of The Royal Pony Sisters Princess Celestia and Princess Luna... Forever Equestria!

Sk'thloq

Post by Sk'thloq »

Jeez, calm the hell down. It's called having a different opinion.
Ph'nglui mglw'nafh Sk'thloq R'lyeh wgah'nagl fhtagn!

:ymhug: HUGS! :ymhug:

timeline

Post by timeline »

Heather went way downhill in book 3 to the point I was not surprised she was missing in 4. Even with that said, Suki was always the most popular VC so if there was going to be only one of them I can't see it not being her and frankly Suki and Lori made book 4.(Suki mostly)

Still want book 5 "Space pirate Suki!"

That said I do think that she should be in the final battle. Also think we should see Candice teleport in with a missile launcher.

Azrael
Mischief Maker

Post by Azrael »

Sk'thloq wrote:Jeez, calm the hell down. It's called having a different opinion.

I suggest not feeding the troll. :p
Grand Low Maker of Mischief, Claw of Chaos, Fang of Anarchy

politics: n. pl. from the Grk polis, meaning many, and the OE ticia, meaning blood sucking insects.

shelfer

Post by shelfer »

Nightgazer Starlight wrote:
shelfer wrote:
HOW CAN YOU NOT LIKE HEATHER?! SHE'S PERFECT! SHE'S A NICE, KIND, SWEET, CARING, COMPASSIONATE, FRIENDLY, LOVING, WONDERFUL, PRETTY, CUTE, HELPFUL, UNDERSTANDING, FEELING, SMART, DEEP GIRL... UNDERSTAND! AND YOU DON'T LIKE HER! JUST WHAT'S MATTER WITH YOU NOW DUDE?!
I don't like her hair. It's sucks to draw it. That's it. That's why she wasn't in the book much. All because her hair irritated me. Man, knowing that must suck so bad for you. One of the main characters from the original series was left out just because I didn't like having to draw her hair. All that power and control feels soooooo good.

Sk'thloq wrote:Jeez, calm the hell down. It's called having a different opinion.
nope, it's called "creative control" mwahahahahahahahahaha

Adam_Arnold
Squad-Mod

Post by Adam_Arnold »

shelfer wrote:I don't like her hair. It's sucks to draw it. That's it. That's why she wasn't in the book much. All because her hair irritated me. Man, knowing that must suck so bad for you. One of the main characters from the original series was left out just because I didn't like having to draw her hair. All that power and control feels soooooo good.
Shh! Michael, you weren't supposed to tell anyone--!

Random Wanderer

Post by Random Wanderer »

shelfer wrote:I don't like her hair. It's sucks to draw it. That's it. That's why she wasn't in the book much. All because her hair irritated me. Man, knowing that must suck so bad for you. One of the main characters from the original series was left out just because I didn't like having to draw her hair. All that power and control feels soooooo good.

nope, it's called "creative control" mwahahahahahahahahaha
Oh, so now we can arbitrarily say that everything that's gone wrong with the comic is your fault?

On a completely unrelated topic, where did you live again? And how do neighbors tend to react when mobs carrying torches and pitchforks storm a nearby house? I'm just asking for... research purposes, really. :D

shelfer

Post by shelfer »

yeah because that's not creepy at all. I supposed it'd be okay if you like traumatizing my small children as well as annoying the neighbors.