2014-09-05 [VC] E Pluribus Unum

Meet 5 hungry vampires who sure know how to show their school spirit...and the wacky crew of monster hunters out to get them!

Moderator: Adam_Arnold

Adam_Arnold
Squad-Mod

2014-09-05 [VC] E Pluribus Unum

Post by Adam_Arnold »

Tython

Re: 2014-09-05 [VC] E Pluribus Unum

Post by Tython »

Lori?

timeline

Post by timeline »

Holy crap. Plot twist! :-o

As a side-note.. Maybe this was why Lori was fine with dieing instead of capture last chapter. She was already away what would happen.

Side Side-note. Wow these lizards have some super brain washing. Screwing a vampires will is a big deal I would expect.
Last edited by timeline on Fri Sep 05, 2014 2:04 am, edited 2 times in total.

Azrael
Mischief Maker

Post by Azrael »

Tython wrote:Lori?
I'm fairly certain, yes, if so then paths keep crossing. Although, I wonder why she didn't seem to react to Suki's presence this time. :-?
Grand Low Maker of Mischief, Claw of Chaos, Fang of Anarchy

politics: n. pl. from the Grk polis, meaning many, and the OE ticia, meaning blood sucking insects.

timeline

Post by timeline »

Azrael wrote:
Tython wrote:Lori?
I'm fairly certain, yes, if so then paths keep crossing. Although, I wonder why she didn't seem to react to Suki's presence this time. :-?
Panel 6 looks like a reaction to Suki or the alarm or both. I Kind of felt it was due to Suki jumping though.

Tython

Post by Tython »

Lori did mention the PETM during the brawl at the prom could this be where she learned about them and why she instigated her strict policies for avoiding detection not just because of hunters but because of these guys? Well that is if this is Lori and not some girl who just looks like her.

Adam_Arnold
Squad-Mod

Post by Adam_Arnold »

Azrael wrote:Although, I wonder why she didn't seem to react to Suki's presence this time. :-?
I didn't feel it was necessary to show Lori sensing her master the moment Leonard/Suki/Katie blooped in as it would've spoiled the reveal that Lori had been in the ventilation ducts trying to get one of her squad members out.

Azrael
Mischief Maker

Post by Azrael »

Fair enough.
Grand Low Maker of Mischief, Claw of Chaos, Fang of Anarchy

politics: n. pl. from the Grk polis, meaning many, and the OE ticia, meaning blood sucking insects.

Adam_Arnold
Squad-Mod

Post by Adam_Arnold »

Tython wrote:Well that is if this is Lori and not some girl who just looks like her.
All of the names Lorna Thurston has gone by over the years were laid out back in book 1 when Leonard was going through the past Bakertown High School yearbooks:
http://www.vampirecheerleaders.net/stri ... uspicion_6
http://www.vampirecheerleaders.net/stri ... uspicion_7

Tython

Post by Tython »

So going by the Lori time line the next leap should be the leap home so to speak.

Sk'thloq

Post by Sk'thloq »

I'd be lying if I said I saw that coming.
Ph'nglui mglw'nafh Sk'thloq R'lyeh wgah'nagl fhtagn!

:ymhug: HUGS! :ymhug:

Varanus

Post by Varanus »

Wasn't it said Lori hadn't turned any of her cheerleading team members until the squad with Suki and company? Or am I misremembering? Or maybe she was already a vampire?

SilentChaos87

Post by SilentChaos87 »

I'm tryin', and I mean I am really tryin', but I find losing my grasp on any sense of continuity and progress lately. I'm sure it'll flow better in the books but in webcomic form I'm having a really hard time sitting here waiting for something to happen. It's almost like watching a really long commercial break before the show resumes and we get back to plot. x_x
Tropemaster General
Currently Playing: Final Fantasy XIV: Heavensward, Devil May Cry 4: Special Edition.
As a gamer I acknowledge and respect those who play for fun. So long as they acknowledge and respect that I also play to win.

Adam_Arnold
Squad-Mod

Post by Adam_Arnold »

Varanus wrote:Wasn't it said Lori hadn't turned any of her cheerleading team members until the squad with Suki and company? Or am I misremembering? Or maybe she was already a vampire?
I was asked that question a long time ago and I replied something to the effect of "leaving it up to the reader to decide." But at this point... yeah, it's pretty obvious what the answer is.

DrAngryEd

Post by DrAngryEd »

The 90210 tee tells me they are in the early 90's, but I am not sure if Lori was previously captured by the lizards on that period of time or if she's extracting one of her squad members.
Her reaction to the warping tells me that since WWII she's been busy putting together the pieces of the puzzle and it's starting to figure out vaguely what's going on.
"Dreams do not vanish, so long as people do not abandon them."

Captain Phantom F. Harlock I