3-9-2014 [VC] Cutis Lost

Meet 5 hungry vampires who sure know how to show their school spirit...and the wacky crew of monster hunters out to get them!

Moderator: Adam_Arnold

GethN7

Re: 3-9-2014 [VC] Cutis Lost

Post by GethN7 »

Tako wrote:When the people you are working with horribly kill humans to use their skins as disguise and capture sentient beings to use them as food, and you keep working for them, you are not merely gullible. There is some point at which person can't be called gullible anymore, but insane. Criminally insane, in Marcy's case.
You're probably right. Most likely the Stockholm Syndrome broke her in some way, as she seems to act out of fanaticism rather than conscious, reasoned action, but still, I'm seriously thinking you're probably right.

Varanus

Post by Varanus »

I would think Stockholm Syndrome would be harder to get when your oppressor isn't even human. I just wonder what could have happened to motivate her loyalty. Obviously no motivation will keep her beliefs from being insane but it would at least help us understand her a bit.

I especially would like to know if this indoctrination was incidental or intentional, as again it makes no sense to make someone loyal to you only to kill them in a way that doesn't require them to be willing or cooperative. Perhaps the goop does require them to be willing, but again that makes this stuff wierdly limited.

Random Wanderer

Post by Random Wanderer »

Varanus wrote:Katie getting beaten so easily by reptilians is getting a bit repetitive. I know the reptilians are tough but where's that werewolf durability?
The complete failure of Katie's powers to have any meaning whatsoever for quite some time now has been a significant source of irritation for me.

Sk'thloq

Post by Sk'thloq »

To be fair, she did manage to claw out one of their eyes. But yeah, she doesn't appear to be that strong of a werewolf. Hell, Katie can barely seem to cause Leonard any real damage.
Ph'nglui mglw'nafh Sk'thloq R'lyeh wgah'nagl fhtagn!

:ymhug: HUGS! :ymhug:

Hurbster

Post by Hurbster »

Which reminds me, isn't it about time she belts him one again ?
"We're only immortal for a limited time. " - Dreamline.