1-9-2014 [VC] Legs Made For Walkin

Meet 5 hungry vampires who sure know how to show their school spirit...and the wacky crew of monster hunters out to get them!

Moderator: Adam_Arnold

Varanus

Re: 1-9-2014 [VC] Legs Made For Walkin

Post by Varanus »

Nightgazer Starlight wrote:Brainwashing.
But again, to what end? I doubt they go to the trouble of brainwashing everybody they melt.

Tython

Post by Tython »

washu wrote:
Varanus wrote:If the reptilians were simply going to melt her down then why did they care if she was willing or not? It's not like the result makes any difference.

Until now I thought there was another purpose, but now it indeed looks like the substance she was being lowered into was simply some kind of acid, turning her into human soup that somehow allows the reptilians to put human skin on themselves.
well, if you look at this this page, and this next page you can see that Marcy is very willing. but why she would be willing to endure so much pain(and death too..) is anyone's guess.
Well if I recall Adam mentioned that Marcy was suffering a massive case of Stockholm Syndrome. As for the willingness part.....moral high ground I suppose if someone tries to call them out as murderers for stealing the flesh of fellow humans and using them as suits.

washu

Post by washu »

well, i'm in the "Marcy was abused till she cracked" camp at the moment. i admit i'm pretty open minded about what's going on. being lost in time and space is weird, but i like it story wise.
Rise from Ashes. a new webcomic by Madeleine Rosca, author of Hollow Fields.

Zafnak

Post by Zafnak »

Guess they'll have to start calling her Legless Lass...

Hurbster

Post by Hurbster »

washu wrote:oh, and since i have to live in a world of puritanical flavored censorship; where having ones legs ripped off is graphically displayed, but drawing nipple would be blasphemy. i feel entitled to exclaim that nipple-less doll figures "offend" me more than a public nip slip ever could hahahha. :)) :ymparty:
"We're only immortal for a limited time. " - Dreamline.

Tenjen
Friskeh Lynx Kitteh
Location: doing his business in his litterbox. WTF YOU LOOKIN AT?!

Post by Tenjen »

well that was horrifying. Just a tad more horrifying than watching evil Spinnerettes legs get ripped off by her drider transformation in Spinnerette
Affro Shaman of the Forum and Deranged Elder Lynx of the Caves. Perpetuater of warm-hearted irrelevance and lynx kitteh of affectionate inflictions.
ImageImageImage
Artemisia wrote:Wait...are we reenacting Ma3 here with ballistic cats?