2014-08-25 [VC] For the New World Order

Meet 5 hungry vampires who sure know how to show their school spirit...and the wacky crew of monster hunters out to get them!

Moderator: Adam_Arnold

Tython

Re: 2014-08-25 [VC] For the New World Order

Post by Tython »

Storm-forge mystique wrote:...damn you, Facebook.
Wait I thought that the only thing the facebook did was cause the VC to get top billing over the PMS how did they get the series cancelled and uncancelled?

Adam_Arnold
Squad-Mod

Post by Adam_Arnold »

It's a long, long complicated story.

The short jist of it is that while Vampire Cheerleaders/Paranormal Mystery Squad was originally meant to be a 2-volume "double-feature" series that had the possibility of continuing... bookstore chain Borders going out of business the month before Volume 1 was going to be released did us no favors at all. The series has been on death watch ever since and every book we've done has had to be largely self-contained and written as if it were our last.

GethN7

Post by GethN7 »

Adam Arnold wrote:It's a long, long complicated story.

The short jist of it is that while Vampire Cheerleaders/Paranormal Mystery Squad was originally meant to be a 2-volume "double-feature" series that had the possibility of continuing... bookstore chain Borders going out of business the month before Volume 1 was going to be released did us no favors at all. The series has been on death watch ever since and every book we've done has had to be largely self-contained and written as if it were our last.
Thanks for the clarification Adam.

I do hope you'll get to continue it though, despite these problems, as I have been enjoying it immensely. :)