[30-7-2014] Caught in the Act

Meet 5 hungry vampires who sure know how to show their school spirit...and the wacky crew of monster hunters out to get them!

Moderator: Adam_Arnold

Tako

Re: [30-7-2014] Caught in the Act

Post by Tako »

Adam Arnold wrote:
Sk'thloq wrote:But do these vampires have pulses? Are they truly undead?
They pee a color other than yellow.
As in, they excrete red pee, or as in their pee turns into the rotten juice of corpses in state of putrefaction once it leaves their body?

Tython

Post by Tython »

Nightgazer Starlight wrote:
Adam Arnold wrote:We've seen that they drink coffee mixed blood and melons filled with blood.
Yes.

But with the melons they were poking a straw through them to get at the medicinal blood packs inside. They weren't actually drinking or eating the melon. Just the blood packs inside.

Coffee, mixed with blood though.

So...

Are they capable of eating or drink normal food or drink, without blood?

I mean if they wanted to chow down on a Burger King tripple whopper, a large fries, and a caffeine free coke... could they do it?

Or are they incapable of doing that without blood added to the food/drink thing now?
If I had to guess they could eat such foods but it would be empty calories to them without the addition of blood

Tako

Post by Tako »

Taking into account that they can survive the cold void of outer space without even feeling ill and can regenerate aften being blasted into two halves, I think chewing a burger and swallowing it won't hurt them.
That said, we don't know if they will be able to enjoy it, or if it will taste like chewing cardboard. Or if they will be able to digest it, or they will have to puke it, or if they will excrete undigested pieces of burger when they poo.

Anyways, I think it's quite clear the live on blood only, and can't survive on normal food.

Storm-forge mystique

Post by Storm-forge mystique »

Actually, now I'm wondering how the cosmic background radiation failed to cook Suki alive.

GearaDoga

Post by GearaDoga »

Storm-forge mystique wrote:Actually, now I'm wondering how the cosmic background radiation failed to cook Suki alive.
A supernatural regeneration factor powerful enough to repeatedly re-grow removed internal organs, completely reconnect/resurrect the severed body parts after being blown in half (also recreating, from scratch, a good portion of her abdomen that presumably got turned to pink mist by massive hypervelocity trauma), and accomplish all of this in a matter of minutes??

That might very well be able to outpace all sorts of radiation damage, as well...

Hurbster

Post by Hurbster »

It was a very strange time in the US. War had actually come on to their front doorstep with the attack on Pearl Harbor. So it wasn't just a case of reading about the Dunkirk evacuation, the occupation of Europe by the Nazis or England being bombed to hell any more. No, they had no idea where the Japanese Fleet was and the threat of invasion was a very real and present danger.

So yeah, knee-jerk reactions and paranoia concerning Japanese living in the US was paramount. And quite understandable.
"We're only immortal for a limited time. " - Dreamline.

Storm-forge mystique

Post by Storm-forge mystique »

GearaDoga wrote:That might very well be able to outpace all sorts of radiation damage, as well...

And yet, quite evidently not that of a sunny day at the bottom of our troposphere.