11-07-2014 [VC] Death of a Friend

Meet 5 hungry vampires who sure know how to show their school spirit...and the wacky crew of monster hunters out to get them!

Moderator: Adam_Arnold

Passing Through

11-07-2014 [VC] Death of a Friend

Post by Passing Through »

http://www.vampirecheerleaders.net/stri ... f_a_friend

I'm sure the heretic will be experiencing those fires soon enough if he fails to repent of his vile deeds. Poor Emma. :( Poor Lori. :(

Azrael
Mischief Maker

Re: 11-07-2014 [VC] Death of a Friend

Post by Azrael »

8-| "You keep using that word. I do not think it means what you think it means."
Grand Low Maker of Mischief, Claw of Chaos, Fang of Anarchy

politics: n. pl. from the Grk polis, meaning many, and the OE ticia, meaning blood sucking insects.

Mackus

Post by Mackus »

Well, as if there were ever any doubt that it would happen. Or would've had happened. Or whatever tense you're supposed to use.
Now, it would be nice if we actually get go see what happened between "Lorna gets vampirized" and "Emma dies" and directly after that.

Farmer_10

Post by Farmer_10 »

Man, staking vamps is a messy affair around here. I'll take Blade and the Whedonverse anytime, just stab and dust.

Nightgazer Starlight

Post by Nightgazer Starlight »

Farmer_10 wrote:Man, staking vamps is a messy affair around here. I'll take Blade and the Whedonverse anytime, just stab and dust.
That is what happens when you kill one off.

However up until now no vampire has died forever.

It would be interesting if Emma left a body, because she was still a human... oh man, poor Emma.:(
---

Signature

My fanfics can be found right here.

If you are a believer of Jesus Christ, and are 100% proud of it, put this in your sig!!

- Nightgazer Starlight, Loyal Servant of The Royal Pony Sisters Princess Celestia and Princess Luna... Forever Equestria!

Ravenhull
Not a Weirdo

Post by Ravenhull »

I'm sorry, but the messy comment made think of the staking scene in Dead and Loving It.
"Don't call me a dirty old man.... Cuz I'm not old... I'm of a fine vintage..."
"Get your mind out the gutter... you're crowding me."

Varanus

Post by Varanus »

Still find it odd how little justification there was for Katie and Leonard doing nothing. I mean I know Katie seems to be seriously powered-down in this arc but she still should have been able to handle a small band of humans who seemed prepared to fight vampires not werewolves. Heck Leonard seemed to have developed some fighting skills at the end of the previous arc.

Heck they wouldn't even need to have fought them, just confront them and provide a distraction until Lori could get to her friend or Emma could recover.

Hyper Magi

Post by Hyper Magi »

Katie and Leonard aren't supposed to be born right now technically. Screwing around with the space time continuum more than strictly necessary tends to have.... unfavorable results.
Sparking now, search within your soul to find the answer!
Push yourself to the edge, give 1000%!

archie

Post by archie »

Sk'thloq

Post by Sk'thloq »

Well, that was unpleasant. Still don't know much (or anything, really) about the circumstances, though.
Ph'nglui mglw'nafh Sk'thloq R'lyeh wgah'nagl fhtagn!

:ymhug: HUGS! :ymhug:

renmei

Post by renmei »

Ravenhull wrote:I'm sorry, but the messy comment made think of the staking scene in Dead and Loving It.
A true classic. I was totally reminded of it too!

Zafnak

Post by Zafnak »

Varanus wrote:Still find it odd how little justification there was for Katie and Leonard doing nothing. I mean I know Katie seems to be seriously powered-down in this arc but she still should have been able to handle a small band of humans who seemed prepared to fight vampires not werewolves. Heck Leonard seemed to have developed some fighting skills at the end of the previous arc.

Heck they wouldn't even need to have fought them, just confront them and provide a distraction until Lori could get to her friend or Emma could recover.

Well, Len, maybe, has no excuse unless you count having to get Suki out of there. But Kate? Heck, offing cryptids is what she and her sister *do*! At least until PETM started sticking their nose into it, hoping for a free meal. So why would she interfere, even if she isn't as gung ho about whacking cryptids as Stephanie was/is/will be.

Hurbster

Post by Hurbster »

Passing Through wrote:http://www.vampirecheerleaders.net/stri ... f_a_friend

I'm sure the heretic will be experiencing those fires soon enough if he fails to repent of his vile deeds. Poor Emma. :( Poor Lori. :(
I'm sure watching Buffy or the Blade films must be a laugh riot with you. And do you spontaneously scream 'Heretic' whenever Peter Cushing stakes Big D in the classic Hammer films ?

LEARN THE WORDS

Definition of heretic in English:
heretic
Line breaks: her|et¦ic
Pronunciation: /ˈhɛrɪtɪk /
NOUN

1A person believing in or practising religious heresy.
MORE EXAMPLE SENTENCES
SYNONYMS
1.1A person holding an opinion at odds with what is generally accepted.
Last edited by Hurbster on Sat Jul 12, 2014 2:06 am, edited 1 time in total.
"We're only immortal for a limited time. " - Dreamline.

Hurbster

Post by Hurbster »

And now I'm sure we will see the 'righteous' anger of the Vampire...
"We're only immortal for a limited time. " - Dreamline.

Hyper Magi

Post by Hyper Magi »

Something occurs to me.

If vampires are, in many cases, humans who were killed by other vampires(that is, turned without their consent), and they're considered "cursed" because of that...

Why would they go to hell(As the person in this situation believes)? Shouldn't it be more of a "let your soul be at rest lost one" or something like that?

Think about it, if the transformation comes from a once human being bitten, doesn't that mean they're essentially killing cursed humans? Wouldn't that basically be the same as killing people who are sick? ...Except doing so in a self righteous way, instead of "putting them out of their misery".

Yes yes the whole "they eat humans" thing is still around, but when you shoot your friend/spouse turned zombie, you don't think "I killed an abomination!" you think "Oh [friend/spouse], I'm sorry I had to do that."
Sparking now, search within your soul to find the answer!
Push yourself to the edge, give 1000%!