07-07-2014 [VC] Werewolf Sighted

Meet 5 hungry vampires who sure know how to show their school spirit...and the wacky crew of monster hunters out to get them!

Moderator: Adam_Arnold

Passing Through

07-07-2014 [VC] Werewolf Sighted

Post by Passing Through »

http://www.vampirecheerleaders.net/stri ... lf_sighted

Looks like the egg and indeed, the mob has spoken.

So, a mystery rescuer or yet another villainous cryptid hunter?

Nightgazer Starlight

Re: 07-07-2014 [VC] Werewolf Sighted

Post by Nightgazer Starlight »

None of this will end well for Katie, ah poor Katie... she's gonna be toasted.
---

Signature

My fanfics can be found right here.

If you are a believer of Jesus Christ, and are 100% proud of it, put this in your sig!!

- Nightgazer Starlight, Loyal Servant of The Royal Pony Sisters Princess Celestia and Princess Luna... Forever Equestria!

Sk'thloq

Post by Sk'thloq »

About time they got directly involved.
Ph'nglui mglw'nafh Sk'thloq R'lyeh wgah'nagl fhtagn!

:ymhug: HUGS! :ymhug:

SilentChaos87

Post by SilentChaos87 »

Any wagers on who pulled them aside? I'm thinking it might have been Adrian Summerfield.
Tropemaster General
Currently Playing: Final Fantasy XIV: Heavensward, Devil May Cry 4: Special Edition.
As a gamer I acknowledge and respect those who play for fun. So long as they acknowledge and respect that I also play to win.

Nightgazer Starlight

SilentChaos87 wrote:Any wagers on who pulled them aside? I'm thinking it might have been Adrian Summerfield.
Maybe it's Alucard, who wants to question them about what evil his father is up to this time now.^_^
---

Signature

If you are a believer of Jesus Christ, and are 100% proud of it, put this in your sig!!

- Nightgazer Starlight, Loyal Servant of The Royal Pony Sisters Princess Celestia and Princess Luna... Forever Equestria!

Random Wanderer

Post by Random Wanderer »

I've got nothing. For me, this entire arc stopped making sense back when it started. I have no guesses on what's happening any more.

timeline

Post by timeline »

I would guess Emma's BoyFriend. That's the only other person we have seen and in the 1800's being that close wasn't a joke. You don't let possibly years of work and courting go down the tubes just because your girl starts drinking a little blood. :P

Nightgazer Starlight

Now all the time travelers need is the pony in the blue box to save them now.^_^
---

Signature

Zafnak

Post by Zafnak »

They were grabbed by someone *outside* the frame, literally! So I must ask, which one of us readers has reached into the comic and yoinked Our Heroes?

Nightgazer Starlight

Zafnak wrote:They were grabbed by someone *outside* the frame, literally! So I must ask, which one of us readers has reached into the comic and yoinked Our Heroes?
Deadpool what have you done now dude?
---

Signature