04-07-2014 [VC] Garlic Tipped

Meet 5 hungry vampires who sure know how to show their school spirit...and the wacky crew of monster hunters out to get them!

Moderator: Adam_Arnold

Nightgazer Starlight

Re: 04-07-2014 [VC] Garlic Tipped

Post by Nightgazer Starlight »

archie wrote:Let's think back to Heather. Shortly after being turned, she gorged herself on a whole sports team. And she was just being a pig
Why does everyone keep dissing Heather?! She's a nice girl! Leave her alone already, sheesh!
archie wrote:The guys Heather bit were all unconscious as well, which suggests around 40%+ blood loss.
So. She didn't kill any of them though. Nothing wrong with having a good snack.
archie wrote:I know if someone came around and started to use me and my friends as food, I'd be inclined to send a crossbow bolt or two at their way.
Well if sexy vampire girls wanted me and my friends blood, I'd offer them mine in exchange for sex... so would my friends.^_^
---

Signature

My fanfics can be found right here.

If you are a believer of Jesus Christ, and are 100% proud of it, put this in your sig!!

- Nightgazer Starlight, Loyal Servant of The Royal Pony Sisters Princess Celestia and Princess Luna... Forever Equestria!

Tython

Post by Tython »

and if they killed you instead of draining a small portion? after all you have no idea if said vampires have the same morals a Lori towards killing humans and could be using the promise of sex as a lure.

archie

Post by archie »

Thank you for removing all of my points from context Mr Brony.

Passing Through

Post by Passing Through »

Tython wrote:Actually Heather wasn't fully drained when she attacked the football team. She had melons first as practice for Lori's rules and then fed on her parents after which she thralled them and used them for her pleasure. No she drained the football team because she was a blood thirsty monster and wanted more since it looked like she was getting off from drinking the blood.

Also we still have no idea who started what and the exact amount of time that had passed between when Lori woke up and now. For all we know yes Lori started a massive feeding frenzy starting with Emma which led to her being turned into a vampire and caused a panic thus the town requested the hunters to come and take care of the problem after all 2 out of control vampires could led to the complete destruction of the town. Lori could have also started the fire in order to block the path of hunters and cause general chaos so as to make her and Emma's escape easier.

There is also no evidence that they haven't killed a massive amount of people because we are limited to a very small section of the town.

Also yes there are zealots within religious orders however not all of them are that fanatical that they would murder a whole town to get there targets your obviously playing onto a stereotype that all vampire hunters from the church are fanatics that will kill anyone in there path to get the targets.
She didn't go into a frenzy as soon as she awoke is the point. And she didn't kill anyone at all as has been noted several times now.

So you're saying the pyromaniacs had to destroy the town to save it? And again, the fires have cut off Lori's escape route, leaving her no option but to brave the archery of the psychos. Rather convenient for them wouldn't you say?

You're quite right, the rest of the town could indeed be dead at the hands of the mob, they are quite crazy and may well be here for everyone.

You did notice that I called this guy a heretic, right?
Farmer_10 wrote:Anytime a predator attacks a human being, the fucking thing gets put down. So yes, while there aren't laws against vampirism (stupid argument BTW), humanity as a whole has a standard response for when something tries to prey on us.
You speak of animals, but vampires are people. People with the protection of the law, just like everyone else. And yes, we do have ways of dealing with those, like the mob, who prey upon people.
Tython wrote:and if they killed you instead of draining a small portion? after all you have no idea if said vampires have the same morals a Lori towards killing humans and could be using the promise of sex as a lure.
And what if the barber slits your throat instead of giving you a haircut? After all, you have no idea if that barber has the same morals as Lori towards killing humans and he/she could be using the promise of a shave as a lure.

archie

Post by archie »

Passing Through wrote: So you're saying the pyromaniacs had to destroy the town to save it? And again, the fires have cut off Lori's escape route, leaving her no option but to brave the archery of the psychos. Rather convenient for them wouldn't you say?

You're quite right, the rest of the town could indeed be dead at the hands of the mob, they are quite crazy and may well be here for everyone.

You did notice that I called this guy a heretic, right?
Would you please be so kind as to show us the strip where we see the mob start the fire?
Passing Through wrote:You speak of animals, but vampires are people. People with the protection of the law, just like everyone else. And yes, we do have ways of dealing with those, like the mob, who prey upon people.
Actually no. Vampires are corpses that just happen to be vertical more often than not. So the only protection they have under the law is the protection to go undisturbed once under ground, which I'm sure the mob is more than willing to accommodate. They might even help with the vertical issue, a big wooden spike trough the chest to nail them in their coffins should do the trick.

Passing Through wrote:And what if the barber slits your throat instead of giving you a haircut? After all, you have no idea if that barber has the same morals as Lori towards killing humans and he/she could be using the promise of a shave as a lure.
He'd probably be chased down by a mob filled with righteous fury and armed with crossbows. He might even try to set the city on fire to help with his escape, the despicable monster.

Hyper Magi

Post by Hyper Magi »

Corpses that(in some instances) were once people, and unlike zombies keep their sentience. While they're all dangerous, some simply just want to live in peace. Granted living "in peace" with your natural prey and predator proves difficult with the whole "I don't want to be eaten" thing most people have...

Vampires have a right to feed themselves, like everything else. Humans have a right to defend themselves from harm, like everything else. The ethics issue I have is when someone attempts to make this cycle personal, as if one had less right to live than the other. Excluding avenging someone you personally knew of course.
Sparking now, search within your soul to find the answer!
Push yourself to the edge, give 1000%!

Farmer_10

Post by Farmer_10 »

The problem with vampires is that for them to able to peacefully feed themselves would require a lot of trust and cooperation from the humans side. A trust and cooperation that most vampires never bother trying to earn.

Passing Through

Post by Passing Through »

archie wrote:Would you please be so kind as to show us the strip where we see the mob start the fire?

Actually no. Vampires are corpses that just happen to be vertical more often than not. So the only protection they have under the law is the protection to go undisturbed once under ground, which I'm sure the mob is more than willing to accommodate. They might even help with the vertical issue, a big wooden spike trough the chest to nail them in their coffins should do the trick.

He'd probably be chased down by a mob filled with righteous fury and armed with crossbows. He might even try to set the city on fire to help with his escape, the despicable monster.
Again, they're having to escape by running straight into the psychos' line of fire and by jumping from burning building to burning building. Could you please find one page in which Lori has gained an advantage from the flames?

Good luck trying that in a court of law. What do the living do that the mortally challenged can't? Oh and by that argument? Nothing a vampire does to a non-crippled/infant/aged/etcetera human could be viewed as anything but self defence. The destruction of evil monsters that exist to be fought.

And the mob would promptly have their collars felt and be thrown in the cells to rot. The demon barber would probably walk too, what with all the evidence the mobs' blaze had destroyed.
Farmer_10 wrote:The problem with vampires is that for them to able to peacefully feed themselves would require a lot of trust and cooperation from the humans side. A trust and cooperation that most vampires never bother trying to earn.
That would require the vampires to trust the humans. Who'd be so foolish as to do that with all these incredibly mortist Kaneites on the loose?

Nightgazer Starlight

Post by Nightgazer Starlight »

Farmer_10 wrote:The problem with vampires is that for them to able to peacefully feed themselves would require a lot of trust and cooperation from the humans side. A trust and cooperation that most vampires never bother trying to earn.
If I was a sexy hot vampire girl, a clone of Heather's body, I'd so trade sex for blood that is willingly given.

In this day and age it'd be easy to find guys, or girls... I'm not picky seeing as I'm bi, willing to provide blood in exchange for sex with vampire girls.

And if I was in a clone body of Heather's I'd definitely fit the hot and sexy category for a hot sexy vampire girl then.^_^
---

Signature

My fanfics can be found right here.

If you are a believer of Jesus Christ, and are 100% proud of it, put this in your sig!!

- Nightgazer Starlight, Loyal Servant of The Royal Pony Sisters Princess Celestia and Princess Luna... Forever Equestria!