02-07-2014 [VC] Arrows Away

Meet 5 hungry vampires who sure know how to show their school spirit...and the wacky crew of monster hunters out to get them!

Moderator: Adam_Arnold

washu

02-07-2014 [VC] Arrows Away

Post by washu »

Rise from Ashes. a new webcomic by Madeleine Rosca, author of Hollow Fields.

Passing Through

Re: 02-07-2014 [VC] Arrows Away

Post by Passing Through »

Drat those murderous evildoers! Poor Emma! :(

Sk'thloq

Post by Sk'thloq »

And now Lorna's pissed.
Ph'nglui mglw'nafh Sk'thloq R'lyeh wgah'nagl fhtagn!

:ymhug: HUGS! :ymhug:

SilentChaos87

Post by SilentChaos87 »

Oh boy! Origin story part 2!
Tropemaster General
Currently Playing: Final Fantasy XIV: Heavensward, Devil May Cry 4: Special Edition.
As a gamer I acknowledge and respect those who play for fun. So long as they acknowledge and respect that I also play to win.

Farmer_10

Post by Farmer_10 »

Getting a posse together to stake some Vamps is a fair and measured response, but setting fire to the whole town is a bit of an overreaction.

Tako

Post by Tako »

Farmer_10 wrote:Getting a posse together to stake some Vamps is a fair and measured response, but setting fire to the whole town is a bit of an overreaction.
As I said earlier, it probably was an accident; somebody probably tried to kill the vamps throwing Molotov cocktails at them and shit happened.

Passing Through

Farmer_10 wrote:Getting a posse together to stake some Vamps is a fair and measured response, but setting fire to the whole town is a bit of an overreaction.
They're psychos, what else did you expect?

Farmer_10

Post by Farmer_10 »

Actually, it's a pretty basic monster-slaying tactic. As I always say, It's not really a problem if you can just set it on fire.

Tako

Post by Tako »

Passing Through wrote:
For all we know, Lorna and Emma could have killed a couple dozen people by now. Even if they care about not killing anybody, I doubt they already know how much blood they can drink without killing somebody, plus they probably still don't know how to erase memories so their victims won't speak, so they may have killed a few to avoid being outed.

Passing Through

Farmer_10 wrote:Actually, it's a pretty basic monster-slaying tactic. As I always say, It's not really a problem if you can just set it on fire.
It is if it isn't flammable. It's a good way of burning innocent people out of their homes too.
Tako wrote:
Passing Through wrote:
For all we know, Lorna and Emma could have killed a couple dozen people by now. Even if they care about not killing anybody, I doubt they already know how much blood they can drink without killing somebody, plus they probably still don't know how to erase memories so their victims won't speak, so they may have killed a few to avoid being outed.
Does it matter at this point? The psychos are killing all the people and burning all the stuff, who in the right mind would thank the horrible little monsters?

And I note again, there is no evidence to support the idea of even a single person having died from vampire related activity who isn't now a member of the undead and thus fine(mob activity not withstanding). It's possible. But there's no evidence beyond the howls of a mortist mob.

Zafnak

Post by Zafnak »

"I used to be a kick-ass vampire... then I took a crossbow bolt to the shin..."

Azrael
Mischief Maker

Post by Azrael »

Enter the Priest. The Church is here, time to leave.
Grand Low Maker of Mischief, Claw of Chaos, Fang of Anarchy

politics: n. pl. from the Grk polis, meaning many, and the OE ticia, meaning blood sucking insects.

Hurbster

Post by Hurbster »

Why does the angry mob have to be in the wrong ? Psychos my ass. We are talking about a couple of ambulatory parasites here you know.

And anyway....Peter Dinklage.
"We're only immortal for a limited time. " - Dreamline.

Tako

Post by Tako »

Crossbow-wielding Peter Dinklage can do no wrong! He's always right! Lorna and Emma obviously killed his wife Tysha! :D

Passing Through

Hurbster wrote:Why does the angry mob have to be in the wrong ? Psychos my ass. We are talking about a couple of ambulatory parasites here you know.
Because they're a mob, they're already engaged in criminal activity, such as arson and attempted murder against a pair of poor girls who are taking no action beyond attempting to flee the flames. Being a vampire isn't against the law. You've miscounted by the way, there are at least five of the pond scum.