30-06-2014 [VC] Apocalypse Caused

Meet 5 hungry vampires who sure know how to show their school spirit...and the wacky crew of monster hunters out to get them!

Moderator: Adam_Arnold

Passing Through

30-06-2014 [VC] Apocalypse Caused

Post by Passing Through »

http://www.vampirecheerleaders.net/stri ... pse_caused

Looks like she turned her friend. A whoops, have to give some back dealy, or deliberate recruitment?

Hogan

Re: 30-06-2014 [VC] Apocalypse Caused

Post by Hogan »

From one disaster to another... Again :D

And Katie has lost the fur... which, all considered, probably means she is barred from her Werewolf form just when she needs it the most :O3

GearaDoga

Post by GearaDoga »

And she immediately went on one HELLUVA power trip after discovering her new abilities and having nobody around to guide her. And apparently a pair of vamps going flat out is a seriously scary thing. This ought to get entertaining!

First question: just who, exactly, is the fellow with the crossbow and the spectacular moustache?

Second: the whole freaking city is ablaze. How and/or why the hell did THAT happen?!?

Passing Through

GearaDoga wrote:First question: just who, exactly, is the fellow with the crossbow and the spectacular moustache?

Second: the whole freaking city is ablaze. How and/or why the hell did THAT happen?!?
I'm going to go with 'A vampire murderer' and 'set alight by vampire murderers' respectively.

GearaDoga

Post by GearaDoga »

Passing Through wrote:I'm going to go with 'A vampire murderer' and 'set alight by vampire murderers' respectively.
Fair points. One has to wonder, though, how "fight the monster by burning all of OUR stuff" approach continues to see such widespread use.

I mean... Seriously, people?? Pyrrhic victory, much??

Tako

Post by Tako »

I guess if teens suddenly got so much power they would tend to go into some serious rampage...you know, "I can do what I want now!".

Lorna probably was like Heather at that time.
GearaDoga wrote:
Passing Through wrote:I'm going to go with 'A vampire murderer' and 'set alight by vampire murderers' respectively.
Fair points. One has to wonder, though, how "fight the monster by burning all of OUR stuff" approach continues to see such widespread use.

Hey, if bullets, axes and knives don't hurt the human-eating monster, throwing bottles full of gas/petrol/oil at it seems like the next logical step. There is a reason "Kill it with Fire" is a trope.

Tython

Post by Tython »

Working theory at the moment this is where Lori gets her rule book about feeding and her obsession with a perfect senior year due to Emma dying this night.

ChattaStarhawk

Post by ChattaStarhawk »

Given that the first thought of monster hunters seeing anything nonhuman is 'kill', it's probably a good idea that Katie isn't wolfie at this moment.

Sk'thloq

Post by Sk'thloq »

Theory: The guy with the mustache is Katie and Steph's ancestor.
Ph'nglui mglw'nafh Sk'thloq R'lyeh wgah'nagl fhtagn!

:ymhug: HUGS! :ymhug:

Dark Komet

Post by Dark Komet »

Van Hellsing?

renmei

Post by renmei »

Lorna turned Emma. I wonder how long the time skip was.

Dark Komet

Post by Dark Komet »

Either Short or Long

Passing Through

GearaDoga wrote:Fair points. One has to wonder, though, how "fight the monster by burning all of OUR stuff" approach continues to see such widespread use.

Maybe it isn't his stuff? He could be an out of towner, come to bring death and destruction to a happy place in the name of murdering innocent vampires.

What's strangest is, well, why not just wait until daylight? Vampires are traditionally at a bit of a disadvantage then.
Tako wrote:I guess if teens suddenly got so much power they would tend to go into some serious rampage...you know, "I can do what I want now!".

Lorna probably was like Heather at that time.

Hey, if bullets, axes and knives don't hurt the human-eating monster, throwing bottles full of gas/petrol/oil at it seems like the next logical step. There is a reason "Kill it with Fire" is a trope.
Rampage? Of what speakest thou? All I see is people runnng from a serious fire, human and vampire alike. Aside from the suspected arsonist of course.

Which means what? That she was bit careless about hiding from the serial killers?

Yeah and that reason is that humans tend to burn, never mind the smoke. Not really a problem for vampires I'd imagine, but some of those poor people who are stumbling about in terror are human... keeps the authorities nicely occupied while the villainous malefactors' do their dirty work. Helps destroy evidence too I'd imagine.
Last edited by Passing Through on Wed Jul 02, 2014 12:20 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Tako

Post by Tako »

Passing Through wrote:
Tako wrote:Lorna probably was like Heather at that time.
Rampage? Of what speakest thou? All I see is people runnng from a serious fire, human and vampire alike. Aside from the suspected arsonist of course.

Which means what? That she was bit careless about hiding from the serial killers?
That she probably lost control like Heather did and was found sleeping in the nude on top of a pile of naked blood-drained young men, some of which were dead due to excessive blood loss.

Passing Through

Tako wrote:That she probably lost control like Heather did and was found sleeping in the nude on top of a pile of naked blood-drained young men, some of which were dead due to excessive blood loss.
I suppose that amount of homoerotisism would set off the locals.

That said, Heather was incredibly repressed thanks to her abusive parents and just ran riot once their controls were off. And she didn't kill anyone. There's no reason to believe Lori was that pent up.

Of course, she was dumped into unlife without a word of warning, she hasn't had Vampire 101 (nice going Katie/Leonard, at least leave her a note why don't you?), so she might have drained more blood than was safe from someone before she realised the danger, particularly if she was blood starved after her awakening. But that wouldn't be her fault. It would be Leonard and Katie's fault. Shame on them!

Really tho, it's just as likely that this is yet another Leonardesque, Kane inspired, 'let's murder the Cryptids for the very wicked crime of being different' routine. But even if not, it would be a case for the courts, not a bloodthirsty mob of pyromaniacs.