16-06-2004 [VC] Dingos Kidneys

Meet 5 hungry vampires who sure know how to show their school spirit...and the wacky crew of monster hunters out to get them!

Moderator: Adam_Arnold

Passing Through

16-06-2004 [VC] Dingos Kidneys

Post by Passing Through »

http://www.vampirecheerleaders.net/stri ... os_kidneys

Why were they hanging around with someone as evil as Katie in the first place? Anyway, pleasant dreams Suki. :)

SilentChaos87

Re: 16-06-2004 [VC] Dingos Kidneys

Post by SilentChaos87 »

WE'RE IN THE GREEN! TIME LOOP STABLE!

Now where did we leave the Delorean....
Tropemaster General
Currently Playing: Final Fantasy XIV: Heavensward, Devil May Cry 4: Special Edition.
As a gamer I acknowledge and respect those who play for fun. So long as they acknowledge and respect that I also play to win.

Random Wanderer

Post by Random Wanderer »

Passing Through wrote:http://www.vampirecheerleaders.net/stri ... os_kidneys

Why were they hanging around with someone as evil as Katie in the first place? Anyway, pleasant dreams Suki. :)
...Who's evil here? (hint: it's not the person you just accused)
WE'RE IN THE GREEN! TIME LOOP STABLE!
Katie is still transparent. Problem remains unresolved.

GearaDoga

Post by GearaDoga »

Yup, that's classic Suki, all right.

Should be interesting when she learns what she did... Surprise? Or has she somehow known all along?

So many theories...

Tako

Post by Tako »

Suki still hasn't turned Lori into a vampire (they said they had to do something else besides sucking their victims dry; give them some of their own blood, or something like that, I believe). I bet Mr. Summerfield will appear now and turn Lori to save her life.

Sk'thloq

Post by Sk'thloq »

Well, that doesn't leave any paradoxes, so I agree.
Ph'nglui mglw'nafh Sk'thloq R'lyeh wgah'nagl fhtagn!

:ymhug: HUGS! :ymhug:

mittfh

Post by mittfh »

Tako wrote:Suki still hasn't turned Lori into a vampire (they said they had to do something else besides sucking their victims dry; give them some of their own blood, or something like that, I believe). I bet Mr. Summerfield will appear now and turn Lori to save her life.
I don't know if turning people has been mentioned anywhere other than the beginning, but Heather's turning appeared to be pure blood sucking (as far as we know):
#22 - Tryouts 8
#24 - Tryouts 10
#29 - Being A Vampire 101 D
#30 - Being A Vampire 101 E

Other interesting tidbits from the early episodes:
#09 - Practice 6 (mentions the likely origin of the Suki:Zoe rivalry)
#34 - Being A Vampire 101 I (I assume Suki's talking about what she's heard or read, rather than being literal)
#55 - Bathroom Surprise 3 (the first hint to Lori's longevity - followed a few strips later by Leonard's library research - possibly also one of the factors needed for her "perfect year"?)

Tython

Post by Tython »

Adam confirmed that the method needed is basically drain the victim completely and then have said victim drink the blood of the sire. So in essence all they would need to do is pull Lori's head back take Suki's hand/wrist cut her and let the blood flow into Lori's mouth work the throat and bam instant Vampire Lori

GearaDoga

Post by GearaDoga »

Tython wrote:Adam confirmed that the method needed is basically drain the victim completely and then have said victim drink the blood of the sire. So in essence all they would need to do is pull Lori's head back take Suki's hand/wrist cut her and let the blood flow into Lori's mouth work the throat and bam instant Vampire Lori
OK, so Suki's gone and taken a nap halfway through the job. Clearly Lori's fading fast, since her timeline (AKA Leonard and Katie) is doing the same...

So we come to the fork in the road.

Does this Summerfield guy miraculously show up, evaluate the situation, AND immediately decide to turn Lori, all in the next few minutes before she's gone for good?? (assuming it doesn't work after a certain degree of dead-ness is reached?) For that matter, we still don't actually know if he's a vampire at all - Lori or even Suki could be the ones to sire him, after this!

Or do L&K, already knowing the whole story, Lori's future as a Vamp, and that their own fates depend on her not dying here, go ahead and use sleepyhead there to finish what she started? Presumably Leonard should have at least a basic knowledge of how the procedure works, and he definitely knows it needs to happen...

Tako

Post by Tako »

We know that Mr. Summerfield has shown an interest in Lori. If he's a decent man he may do it just to save her life. If he isn't a decent man he may do to it to save her life, becoming her admired saviour AND turn her into a vampire who will have to leave her previous life and could be convinced to join him.

Tython

Post by Tython »

Also noticed something just now but why isn't Suki fading as well?