2014-04-21 Engage Primary Targets

Meet 5 hungry vampires who sure know how to show their school spirit...and the wacky crew of monster hunters out to get them!

Moderator: Adam_Arnold

timeline

2014-04-21 Engage Primary Targets

Post by timeline »

http://www.vampirecheerleaders.net/stri ... ry_targets

So some people on the last comic didn't get why Katie would care. I don't really get that. Lita may have started a villain, but for at least one full season plus she was basically Katie's only friend (bitchy friend but still) such as she was. Even if your ignoring that history she still saved a kid to prove she was on the good or at least neutral side now. It would have been far more strange for her not to care as far as I see.

Azrael
Mischief Maker

Re: 2014-04-21 Engage Primary Targets

Post by Azrael »

C'mon, Katie. Kick all the ass. \M/
Grand Low Maker of Mischief, Claw of Chaos, Fang of Anarchy

politics: n. pl. from the Grk polis, meaning many, and the OE ticia, meaning blood sucking insects.

TBeholder
BANNED

Post by TBeholder »

timeline wrote: So some people on the last comic didn't get why Katie would care. I don't really get that. Lita may have started a villain, but for at least one full season plus she was basically Katie's only friend (bitchy friend but still) such as she was. Even if your ignoring that history she still saved a kid to prove she was on the good or at least neutral side now.
I don't see why Kate would care about either part here. :D
Actually it's kind of simple, Lita was part of the team, that's the only thing that matters here. It's not even "our sonovabitch".
And even I make no pretense Of having more than common sense -R.W.Wood
It's not good, Eric. It's a gazebo. -Ed Whitchurch
We also crave the need to speculate... -Ed Greenwood

Hurbster

Post by Hurbster »

timeline wrote:http://www.vampirecheerleaders.net/stri ... ry_targets

So some people on the last comic didn't get why Katie would care. I don't really get that. Lita may have started a villain, but for at least one full season plus she was basically Katie's only friend (bitchy friend but still) such as she was. Even if your ignoring that history she still saved a kid to prove she was on the good or at least neutral side now. It would have been far more strange for her not to care as far as I see.
I still don't get why she should care about a mass-murdering hobag who was only linked to her because of an accident. Sorry, but there you go. And it's not our fault they turned Katie's tsundre levels to 9000.
"We're only immortal for a limited time. " - Dreamline.

Azrael
Mischief Maker

Post by Azrael »

It's a semi-righteous excuse to kill people and break things? :p
Grand Low Maker of Mischief, Claw of Chaos, Fang of Anarchy

politics: n. pl. from the Grk polis, meaning many, and the OE ticia, meaning blood sucking insects.

TBeholder
BANNED

Post by TBeholder »

Kate doesn't need much of an excuse. She acts like an Angry Marine half of the time. See what happened to Leo in this very arc. :))
And even I make no pretense Of having more than common sense -R.W.Wood
It's not good, Eric. It's a gazebo. -Ed Whitchurch
We also crave the need to speculate... -Ed Greenwood

Hurbster

Post by Hurbster »

Sorry - OVER 9000 !
"We're only immortal for a limited time. " - Dreamline.

Clayvman

Post by Clayvman »

I understand why.....Because Lita was the only family she knew that was still alive, and to watch her brutally murdered in front of her when she finally found someone she knew, and cared about, would break almost anyone