2014-04-09 Eco-Friendly Dehydrated Water

Meet 5 hungry vampires who sure know how to show their school spirit...and the wacky crew of monster hunters out to get them!

Moderator: Adam_Arnold

Chaos Sepher

Re: 2014-04-09 Eco-Friendly Dehydrated Water

Post by Chaos Sepher »

Anyone else reminded of Brain's mechanical suit of "Pinky and the Brain"?

As for the explosion, I am guessing it isn't supposed to do that...

mittfh

Post by mittfh »

I suspect that's Ghost Lita, who's managed to convince someone to create a robotic body for her.

As for the explosion, that's what happens when you use dehydrated water to cool the mechanism rather than a 50:50 mix of dihydrogen monoxide and hydrogen hydroxide...

Sk'thloq

Post by Sk'thloq »

So we finally see Lita again. Now when are we going to see more of Lori/Lorna? :-w

I think it's a shame she hasn't appeared very often since this chapter began. She's one of the most interesting characters in this comic in my opinion, and I'd really like to more about her. What was her motivation for the whole "perfect senior year" thing? Was it just a goal so she had something to do? Or did it mean more to her? How did she meet Maria Delacroix? Does she know Adora Love as well? Most importantly of all, did she, Maria, and Adora ever have hot lesbian threesomes?
Ph'nglui mglw'nafh Sk'thloq R'lyeh wgah'nagl fhtagn!

:ymhug: HUGS! :ymhug:

Tython

Post by Tython »

Sk'thloq wrote:So we finally see Lita again. Now when are we going to see more of Lori/Lorna? :-w

I think it's a shame she hasn't appeared very often since this chapter began. She's one of the most interesting characters in this comic in my opinion, and I'd really like to more about her. What was her motivation for the whole "perfect senior year" thing? Was it just a goal so she had something to do? Or did it mean more to her? How did she meet Maria Delacroix? Does she know Adora Love as well? Most importantly of all, did she, Maria, and Adora ever have hot lesbian threesomes?
We already saw her a while back in charge of the starship with JC as her second now weather the time period that our team has appeared in is the same one that Lori was in is the real question, are they a few years prior to the first time travel incident or a few years after.

renmei

Post by renmei »

I gotta admit though, that's a sweet piece of armor. I wonder if she operates it with tiny controls like Men in Black or if it's psychically linked. :-?

TBeholder
BANNED

Post by TBeholder »

Why not? Lita can afford to just pay someone skilled to enchant it. And clearly got enough of strategical sense to do such things accurately, now that she's not mad from boredom. ;)
And even I make no pretense Of having more than common sense -R.W.Wood
It's not good, Eric. It's a gazebo. -Ed Whitchurch
We also crave the need to speculate... -Ed Greenwood

Farmer_10

Post by Farmer_10 »

Holy shit, this arc's body count just keeps rising.

Storm-forge mystique

Post by Storm-forge mystique »

Does it? I suspect that's just pyrotechnics. Especially with Lita standing over that giant cartoon detonator.

Hurbster

Post by Hurbster »

Looks like a hand rail to me.

And armour by Joel Schumacher I see. :))
"We're only immortal for a limited time. " - Dreamline.