2014-03-30 [VC] Heather Gets a Baby Sister

Meet 5 hungry vampires who sure know how to show their school spirit...and the wacky crew of monster hunters out to get them!

Moderator: Adam_Arnold

Hyper Magi

2014-03-30 [VC] Heather Gets a Baby Sister

Post by Hyper Magi »

http://www.vampirecheerleaders.net/stri ... aby_sister

Right.

Chilling in the flame bunker right now. Anyone care to join me?
Sparking now, search within your soul to find the answer!
Push yourself to the edge, give 1000%!

Tython

Re: 2014-03-30 [VC] Heather Gets a Baby Sister

Post by Tython »

RGAGSUJGSKGIAGUOAGRIGSFUOGBGPISG WHY!?!??!?!?!?!??!?!?!??!?!??!??!??!?!?

Farmer_10

Post by Farmer_10 »

For the love of God, nobody try to justify this. This is just inexcusable.

timeline

Post by timeline »

Farmer_10 wrote:For the love of God, nobody try to justify this. This is just inexcusable.
Abusers raise Abusers. Usually it's not this much karma in execution.

But yes, would have rather heather not done that but again the start of this chapter paints her as exactly that kind of teen.

Tako

Post by Tako »

Still evil, unrepentant, dumb as a brick, and hasn't learned a thing. Her mom had already forgiven her, and was just grounding her, the whole town, PMS and PETM know that she is a vampire who kept her family enthralled for months, so there is no way she could pull that again, barring plot-induced suicidal stupidity of the whole town...it's her last and only chance to avoid being locked in a little plesiglas cage with an automatic pet feeder full of pig blood...

...and what does she do? She wastes her chance! She does it again JUST TO AVOID GETTING GROUNDED!!! X(

Stake her, stake her now! It's an act of mercy, her brain is already half-rotten. Suki is a Novel prize winner when compared to Heather, even after being exposed to the vacuum of space. #-o
Last edited by Tako on Mon Mar 31, 2014 7:47 am, edited 1 time in total.

Sk'thloq

Post by Sk'thloq »

I thought it was pretty damn funny to be honest. You guys take this comic too seriously.
Ph'nglui mglw'nafh Sk'thloq R'lyeh wgah'nagl fhtagn!

:ymhug: HUGS! :ymhug:

gman

Post by gman »

Of course, I should have seen this coming. It was the only way she could still be able to get control back. I hope Leonard wishes up and just cut his losses and move on from Heather. I mean, who in their right mind would want to be with heather, especially after what she is willing to do to keep her carefree lifestyle. At this point, I would rather Leonard hook up with Suki. At least he has a ( slim ) chance with her. Assuming Zoe does not snatch her up.

Varanus

Post by Varanus »

Have to admit this made me feel a bit sick inside reading it. :( It just seems so unnecessary, it makes so little sense. hasn't Heather just spent a bunch of time being tortured? How is being grounded even a concern to her right now?

And is the PMS just not going to check on whether her parents are still enthralled or not? I hope this is explained at some point. Is that too much to ask?

Note while I hate mind control I don't mind vampires doing it for the sake of survival and safety or even to get something they want on occassion. But keeping family or friends under continual enthrallment or holding it over them as a threat is another matter.

Clayvman

Post by Clayvman »

I kind of just want one of the other vampires to just smack her on the back of the head and say that's enough....big wishing but still.

GearaDoga

Post by GearaDoga »

Oh, come on. Harmless mischief territory, right here. Bit of a dick move, granted, but still...

Arjay

Post by Arjay »

Varanus wrote:Note while I hate mind control I don't mind vampires doing it for the sake of survival and safety or even to get something they want on occassion. But keeping family or friends under continual enthrallment or holding it over them as a threat is another matter.
I agree. Heather's frivolous use of her glamouring ability, especially on her own parents, doesn't exactly make me root for her.

Speaking of which, I got a question for everyone about glamouring based on this strip : http://www.vampirecheerleaders.net/stri ... uick_snack

When Heather tells Suki to "Crack a book sometime instead of glamouring your teachers to death. Leave them a few working brain cells at least". Is she exaggerating a little, or is she being literal? If there are some major side effects of being glamoured constantly, then the fact that Heather often does it to her parents whenever it suits her makes me wonder how much she really cares about her folks. Has Heather had a moment in this series where she learns that there are consequences for abusing one's power? Still going off of the strip I posted above, I wonder what would happen if she goes too far with a glamour and one of her parents dies or is reduced to a vegetative state. Would something along those lines be enough of a wake up call for Heather?

renmei

Post by renmei »

Farmer_10 wrote:For the love of God, nobody try to justify this. This is just inexcusable.
I can't. I pretty much lost all interest or care for Heather after her whole prom sympathy speech to Leonard. This only furthers my dislike for her character.

Error of Logic

Post by Error of Logic »

AH, DAMMIT!

Where's PETM and the horribly-named monster-hunting team when you need them?! Why were the bloodsuckers even allowed into the hospital?! >_<

Tako

Post by Tako »

The PMS rescued the vampires and took them to heir houses, probably expecting them to have learned their lesson, and later became too distracted with Steph's disappearance to care about the VC anymore. The rest of PETM is in disarray due to their leadership being outed as evil cannibalistic monsters who devoured their charges. The humans in Bakerton, police and hospital's personnel included are all suicidally stupid and probably wish to be enslaved and devoured by monsters, like the rest of the suicidally stupid humans in the Cheerverse.
gman wrote:Of course, I should have seen this coming. It was the only way she could still be able to get control back. I hope Leonard wishes up and just cut his losses and move on from Heather. I mean, who in their right mind would want to be with heather, especially after what she is willing to do to keep her carefree lifestyle. At this point, I would rather Leonard hook up with Suki. At least he has a ( slim ) chance with her. Assuming Zoe does not snatch her up.
This is happening in between the prom fight and the time travel adventure, so we know that he moved from Heather and started pursuing Katie while being used as a sex toy by Suki, but Heather and the other VC keep using him as a servant.

But yes, Suki looks intelligent, caring, selfless and sensible when compared to Heather.
Arjay wrote:Still going off of the strip I posted above, I wonder what would happen if she goes too far with a glamour and one of her parents dies or is reduced to a vegetative state. Would something along those lines be enough of a wake up call for Heather?
I doubt she has either the ability be that introspective or the empathy to care for the suffering of her parents. If she loses her parents she will just say "poor little me! who is going to wash my clothes, clean the house and pay the rent know?"

KearaT

Post by KearaT »

I was actually feeling sympathy for you Heather and then you pull that crap..