2014-03-30 [VC] Heather Gets a Baby Sister

Meet 5 hungry vampires who sure know how to show their school spirit...and the wacky crew of monster hunters out to get them!

Moderator: Adam_Arnold

Nightgazer Starlight

Re: 2014-03-30 [VC] Heather Gets a Baby Sister

Post by Nightgazer Starlight »

Malkizid wrote:Well, you have a very...active imagination, I will give you that. None of the above things have any basis in whatever plot and character development that has actually occured.
You like Heather, we get that, but you need to take a few steps back and realize that none of the things you claim about Heather has any basis in the plot.

Either that, or you are trolling. My guess is on the latter.
I'm not trolling!

I'm just trying to get you all to see that Heather-sama is not as bad as you all make her out to be.

Why do you have to pick on Heather-sama so much now?:(
---

Signature

My fanfics can be found right here.

If you are a believer of Jesus Christ, and are 100% proud of it, put this in your sig!!

- Nightgazer Starlight, Loyal Servant of The Royal Pony Sisters Princess Celestia and Princess Luna... Forever Equestria!

Error of Logic

Post by Error of Logic »

Because she has consistently done horrible things to people around her with little to no demonstrated motivation?

Also, adding the -sama suffix to her name and the whole schpiel about how she might turn her own sister into her companion for life is just... a bit creepy.
Last edited by Error of Logic on Wed Apr 02, 2014 4:30 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Malkizid

Post by Malkizid »

Nightgazer Starlight wrote:I'm not trolling!

I'm just trying to get you all to see that Heather-sama is not as bad as you all make her out to be.

Why do you have to pick on Heather-sama so much now?:(
Heather...sama?
:-s
All right, I am officially creeped out.

The problem is, if we go from what has actually happened in the comic, Heather has done terrible things to people around her. The motivations you claim her to have, the supposed "abuse" by her mother and the reason for wanting a sister, that is your interpretation, your imagination, without any actual basis in fact. Heather is not a nice person, and you wanting her to be does not immediately make it so.
Quite frankly, I think you need to take a step back and recognize that Heather is a fictional character, not a flesh and blood individual that you need to "defend". Adding the "sama"-suffix honestly suggest a degree of attachment to that character which is not very healthy, to say the least.

At this point, one can assume that you are either a troll or a reader who has a creepy degree of attachment to a fictional character.
Violence is the last refuge of the incompetent

Nightgazer Starlight

Malkizid wrote:Quite frankly, I think you need to take a step back and recognize that Heather is a fictional character, not a flesh and blood individual that you need to "defend".
Alright.

I reread the webcomic and, I have to admit you are right.

I was seeing the Heather I wanted to see, not the Heather that is.

I think I will quit defending cannon Heather because I can no longer see a reason to do so... she's not my Heather.

I will write a fanfic with her being my Heather, not the cannon one now.

How to do it in a way that works though now.....

Got it, yeah!^_^

Shortly after she gets turned, and before she goes home to her parents, I'll have her meet a certain madman with a blue box then.^_^ Hahahaaa! Yeah!

She then travels with him for....... awhile.

He's just the guy to help straighten her out and make her a good/decent person.

She arrives back shortly, minutes, after she left... but she's different now though.

So...

What you all think now?
---

Signature

If you are a believer of Jesus Christ, and are 100% proud of it, put this in your sig!!

- Nightgazer Starlight, Loyal Servant of The Royal Pony Sisters Princess Celestia and Princess Luna... Forever Equestria!

Error of Logic

Post by Error of Logic »

I think evidence that you are deliberately trolling us is increasing at an alarming rate.

Zafnak

Post by Zafnak »

At this point, one can assume that you are either a troll or a reader who has a creepy degree of attachment to a fictional character.

Can't he be both? :))

Anyways, I find all the outrage amusing...just as I find the few defending views just as amusing.

Heather seems the stereotypical spoiled rotten cheerleader- being a vampire just makes her worse =))

Nightgazer Starlight

Zafnak wrote:At this point, one can assume that you are either a troll or a reader who has a creepy degree of attachment to a fictional character.
The last one, not the first one.

Zafnak wrote: Can't he be both? :))
See above answer.
Zafnak wrote: Anyways, I find all the outrage amusing...just as I find the few defending views just as amusing.
<sarcasm> Glad you're enjoying yourself now. </sarcasm>
Zafnak wrote: Heather seems the stereotypical spoiled rotten cheerleader- being a vampire just makes her worse =))
Give her time with the Doctor and his Tardis and she'll be a completely different person, more like I think she might have been if she were like I thought.
---

Signature