14-02-28 Werewolf Cheerleader

Meet 5 hungry vampires who sure know how to show their school spirit...and the wacky crew of monster hunters out to get them!

Moderator: Adam_Arnold

mittfh

14-02-28 Werewolf Cheerleader

Post by mittfh »

http://www.vampirecheerleaders.net/stri ... heerleader

"Snort! Vamp brains... so clueless."

Then there's Lesley and Zoe's expressions in the final panel - priceless! :)

majek
BANNED

Re: 14-02-28 Werewolf Cheerleader

Post by majek »

Yeah, last panel is golden.

Tako

Post by Tako »

I think next strip they will explain why Katie became a cheerleader. My bet is that J.C., as new director of PETM, demanded to keep her there to make sure the new VC didn't do anything morally questionable (I still can't understand how they are allowing teenagers to become vampires, willingly or not; it seems the kind of important, life-changing decision that should be legally allowed only to adults).

Tython

Post by Tython »

Why do I have a strange feeling all is not as it should be?

TBeholder
BANNED

Post by TBeholder »

For one, they need an effort to remember the prom. I kind of doubt the traveling version of Suki would.
Tako wrote:I think next strip they will explain why Katie became a cheerleader. My bet is that J.C., as new director of PETM, demanded to keep her there to make sure the new VC didn't do anything morally questionable
Sure. Katie is the man for this job.
Tako wrote:(I still can't understand how they are allowing teenagers to become vampires, willingly or not; it seems the kind of important, life-changing decision that should be legally allowed only to adults).
They were probably sternly ordered to not turn themselves into vampires any more without written permission of a parent or other caretaker. /:)
And even I make no pretense Of having more than common sense -R.W.Wood
It's not good, Eric. It's a gazebo. -Ed Whitchurch
We also crave the need to speculate... -Ed Greenwood

Tako

Post by Tako »

TBeholder wrote:
Tako wrote:(I still can't understand how they are allowing teenagers to become vampires, willingly or not; it seems the kind of important, life-changing decision that should be legally allowed only to adults).
They were probably sternly ordered to not turn themselves into vampires any more without written permission of a parent or other caretaker. /:)
J.C., as director of PETM, has the legal authority to put Heather behind bars if she doesn't behave, or at least to force her to change schools and study at Charybdis HS. And really, half a dozen teenaged girls from every promotion openly being turned is exactly the kind of thing that is likely to ring all the alarms among the human population (can you imagine the newspapers? "High School allows the corruption of our children into Beings of Darkness, PETM supports the atrocity"), so it's in PETM's best interest to prevent that.

TBeholder
BANNED

Post by TBeholder »

Uh, he already did put her behind bars. And others, too.
And even I make no pretense Of having more than common sense -R.W.Wood
It's not good, Eric. It's a gazebo. -Ed Whitchurch
We also crave the need to speculate... -Ed Greenwood

timeline

Post by timeline »

Tython wrote:Why do I have a strange feeling all is not as it should be?
Probably because it's insane that they would not know about Katie. They would have had to cut off contact with all the rest of the group not to know. Heather would have said something (before or after) or if heather got egg jumped, news or Lori or someone would have talked to them. Hell they work for Lita as far as we know and she was in on the whole thing. :S