The pages that will contain in VC final storyline

Meet 5 hungry vampires who sure know how to show their school spirit...and the wacky crew of monster hunters out to get them!

Moderator: Adam_Arnold

clarence1123

The pages that will contain in VC final storyline

Post by clarence1123 »

Actual title :The pages that i hope will contain in Vampire cheerleaders final storyline/Epilogue

Adam
I know i decided i am not talking to you again but i write this because this latest storyline this year in your webcomic vampire cheerleaders called "Vampire cheerleaders in space and time" i dont think it looks like the final storyline i think its more like a penultimate storyline so i think the final storyline will appear in late 2014 or fall 2014 and i think it might be called "Vampire cheerleaders Forever" that will be considered as true name for the final storyline of this webcomic because forever is like live on or the finale name .so i know i don't like this webcomic because it contains too much "fanservice" which i don't like including too much parody of cliche storylines and too much reference on popular culture and focusing more on adult and sexual humour but i need to guess what it is and hope some my final storyline theories will be used in your final vampire cheerleaders final storyline because if not i still dont like it.Anyway in case you don't remember the final storyline details i give you here it is again:

"This part of the final storyline I wish it will be made will involve the Vampire cheerleaders and the paranormal mystery squad are going to help and save the good cryptids and the world from the big bad and the real evil cryptids and it will involve some cryptid connection to some curses like vampires and werewolves especially dhampirs at the climax of the final storyline, The cheerleaders and the squad are preparing for the final battle with the big bad and after the final battle is ended the big bad is killed and the cheerleaders and squad are victorious but at the cost the curses which are a connection to the bad cryptids like vampires and werewolves and dhampirs are gone causing the vampire cheerleaders not only losing their vampiric powers but also lose their immortality which at least they didn’t get old ,The squad and the cheerleaders decided that its for the best that even though they no longer have the cursed but awesome powers except Charlotte because her witch powers have no connection to the cryptids they finally saved the world and the good cryptids from the big bad and decided for the best that they should move on, the former vampire cheerleaders decided that since they don’t have vampire powers anymore and their immortality at least they can spend most of times they have left since they are mortals again which gives heather a chance to start a relationship with Leonard all over again which he is delighted because heather is once again the human that Leonard falls in love with again, and Lori and the other former vampires after looking at the two lovers "blossomed" relationship decided that they should move on as well now that they are mortals again even though Lori felt that it will be a chance for her to get a perfect senior year for her, J.C is slightly disappointed that he no longer has the dhampir powers but Stephanie cheers him up that perhaps he can combat the demons without it although Katie is glad that she is now a human being again she felt sad that she will never use her werewolf powers again.
A few years later epilogue which i hope they will be drawn by shiei (like in the first and second storyline) takes place in a college where Heather and Leonard are now students and officially a young loving couple, Katie the former werewolf who is now a former member of the now disbanded paranormal mystery squad and a student of the same college who is also their roommate especially as their third wheel as they discuss together about the aftermath of the final battle since it is its anniversary at the college mess hall , Kate talks about her sister Stephanie's new husband J.C who is now the Field Director of PETM leaving Marcy O keefe demoted and reassigned to a position of a PETM section which she doesnt like possibly Reassigned to PETM section in antartica based on the trope "Reassigned to antartica" or demoted as janitor , anyway Stephanie and J.C formed a new type of paranormal mystery squad just like the old one but is now part of the Top PETM section together they fight a new bad type of cryptids who are unlike the big bads who were strong but weak for them, their members include the only two members from the old one their old friend charlotte who now does part time teaching mystic arts to new ones and as a famous magician and Lita who is still doomed to serve them as their spirit servant the new members include the former vampire cheerleader and bakertown high school graduate Suki who is also the "melon" supplier to the team in case they feel like they need a snack and Candice former vampire cheerleader who is now a Frankenstein lady monster since she is resurrected from the dead in a Frankenstein type way and married to a stereotypical type Frankenstein monster who is also a member to the new group since he’s got all muscles ,Stephenie talks to kate through email that she and the group are doing fine battling the cryptids and monsters around the world and outer space they even visit famous locations during their free time as evident in one of their pictures of “their around the world journey” with a message saying "wish you were there" in their Miami beach vacation picture from the email in Kate’s Iphone ,
Heather also tells the others about the other two former vampire cheerleaders Zoe and Lesley who are now a married lesbian couple and are also the popular contestants in some Big brother type reality show, She mentioned that one time when a houseguest understand that Zoe and Lesley were once vampires a long time ago , he makes fun of them as “oldies” Zoe and Lesley may not have vampire powers anymore but they are considered “Badass normal” when they beat the guy who makes fun of them and they asked to the other “houseguests” if they want to make fun of them as well they nervously said no after they look at their fellow houseguests injury,
The trio felt that they have a great life now but heather forgot about Lori she mentions after that fight with the big bad incident and losing the vampire powers Lori quickly graduate from high school since she has too many knowledge from her vampiric days that she became a honorary student in some university and last week she finally earned a degree but just before heather reveals what happened to lori after graduating from college a bell rings meaning that class is starting again and Heather promises that she will finish her story to leonard and Katie when they are in their dorm rooms.
The final pages takes place back in bakertown high where a new teacher is entering in the classroom and introduces herself as “Miss Lori Thurston” indicates that lori earns a teaching degree from a university and becomes a teacher at bakertown high, As she does a sexy teacher pose the male students attract to her more like drooling idiots with hearts on their eyes and the final page shows a close up of Lori’s face with a anti heroic smile on her face with her “fangs” indicating that even though she is now a mortal and she can now age like the others she is still the sexy b**** (I don’t want to type a swear word) she is and is the only one who has a little bit of vampire powers within her."
Anyway the reason why i thought of having the Vampire cheerleaders and Some of the Paranormal Mystery squad lose their powers in the end after defeating the big bad in the final storyline is because since heather becomes a vampire at the beginning of the first story why not lose it at the end of the final story including the vampire cheerleaders and the Paranomral mystery squad sort of like opposite bookend as in gaining your powers at the start of the story and losing it at the end of the story just like busou renkin,Kamen rider Kuuga (a tokusatsu series) and Fullmetal Alchemist (although it is possible that Edward once again receives his alchemy technique when he learns them again after he proposed to winry before going to his train journey ).
Also i thought of some names for the pages in the final storyline here it is:
Beginning with few prologue pages as the VC and PMS getting ready for the final battle
and then the title page
• Title page-Vampire Cheerleaders –FOREVER (this page will be a title page)
• Okay guys lets do this! (this page refers to both Lori and stephenie telling their fellow vampire cheerleaders and squad member to get ready to fight the big bad as he approaches signalling the final battle)
Many more Pages will involve the Vamprie cheerleaders and the paranormal squad united to give a final battle to the big bad and then later pages will have the Vampire cheerleaders and the paranormal Squad victorious in their final battle.
• WE DID IT! (has the VC and PMS feeling victorious that they defeated the big bad)
• Wait, why am I not healing and why isn’t my fangs coming out? (has one of the vampire cheerleaders realizing that her fangs didn’t come out and the wounds aren’t healing)
• WHAT THE HELL IS GOING ON!
• WE LOSE…OUR POWERS! ( the page will have the vampire cheerleaders and some of the paranormal mystery squad members realizing they lose their powers)
• Well look on the bright side.(the page involves the cheerleaders and the squad having a bright side that they save the world and the good cryptids from the big bad and decided to move on )
• Go ahead, Heather .( Page involves lori allowing heather to go to leonard to talk and reconcile him)
• Should we start…you know …relationship? (page involves lori asking leonard if they are going to be a couple)
• WOW! (it involves both leonard and heather finally accepting their love for each other with leonard happily in joy because heather loves him even though she is now a mortal human being again as Lori and the “former” vampires looked at the couple with Suki saying “wow”)
• Guess we have to move on as well (Page involves lori and her friends decided they should move on as well now that they are mortals again)
• What’s wrong JC! (has Stephanie asking JC what’s wrong as he felt slightly disappointed that after all those years he no longer has the dhampir powers within him)
• Cheer up (has Stephanie tells JC he can fight the demons with out the dhampir powers anyway)
• Kate is glad to be human again (Page has kate is slightly sad that she no longer has werewolf powers but is glad that she is a normal human being again)
• It’s a new day (has the former vampire cheerleaders and the Paranormal mystery squad gang looking at the sunset to represent that peace has finally come at last after their long grueling battle with the big bad and hoping that is the final page drawn by Michael Shelfer as I hope shei will draw the epilogue)
• Epilogue begins and shies BACK! (a possible title name for the epilogue pages to conclude the vampire cheerleaders webcomic showing the shie version of the final page which shows Lori and stephenie looking at the sunset front view with a smile on their face thinking that their long battle is finally over and also to show that shei (hopefully) will draw the epilogue pages)
• Two years later..At a university (page takes place two years later in a college mess hall where heather and leonard who are now a romantic couple as they eat the meal together like lovers.)
• Katie Kane -Moment killer (named after the scene from the sitcom scrubs “Elliot Reid” moment killer and like the title Katie who is now Heather and Leonard’s roommate and their third wheel interrupts the lovers intimate moment because she got a email from her sister Stephanie in her iphone)
• Dear sis (this page as read by Stephanie explains about the few weeks after her marriage with her new husband J.C which has them forming a new type of paranormal mystery squad whiuch is also the new section of PETM since the old one is disbanded )
• Whatever happened to Marcy O'Keeffe (this page has the letter explaining about JC now the Field Director of PETM as shown in his inauguration with miserable but grumpy Marcy and it later shows her now demoted and reassigned Litarally Reassigned to antartica as she screamed along with her fellow officers to run away from a yeti in antartica and considers this situation a miserable thing for her)
• Old ones (this page has the letter explaining about the members from the old Paranromal mystery squad joining the new squad which consist of Charlotte and Lita)
• New ones (this pages consist of new members of the squad The former vampire cheerleader Suki, Charlotte who is now a Frankenstein lady monster since she is resurrected from the dead and her new husband a stereotypical Frankenstein monster)
• We are doing fine… (page involves the squad continuing their never ending battle against the evil cryptids around the world including space)
• Wish you were there (The letter concludes with the squad having a free time going to famous tourist spots and stephenie asking to kate that if she is on spring break she will visit them to fight along with them during their adventures and it ends with the squad waving to kate in their Miami beach vacation picture with the message saying wish you were there)
• Remember about Zoe and Lesley (after leonard thinks that since that final battle from two years ago ended thing have really changed for them as he tells them about Zoe and Lesley who are now a lesbian couple and appeared in some real housewives type reality shows)
• You’re Kidding…(page show leonard explaining about Zoe and Lesley when they are in one of the episodes of the reality show a fellow houseguest makes fun of them that since they are no longer scary vampires they are just weak)
• ANYONE ELSE WANT TO MAKE FUN OF US! (page shows Zoe and Lesley after getting angered by their fellow houseguest they beat her up showing that they may not have vampire powers anymore but they are considered “Badass normal” and they asked any other houseguests if they want to make fun of them as well as the other houseguests nervously said no after seeing their fellow houseguest got injured by angry former vampires)
• Guess we have a great life (page has Leonard, heather and Kate thinking that despite no longer having their cursed powers like werewolves, dhampirs and Vampires after their final battle at least their life is great without them as Heather begins to realize something.)
• I forgot about Lori: Heather realize that she forgot about lori as she tell leonard and kate about her that after the fight with the big bad and losing the vampire powers Lori quickly graduate from high school
• Honorary student :Since she has too many knowledge from her vampiric days she became a honorary student in some university and last week she finally earned a degree
• The bell interrupts :The page has heather about to reveal to Leonard and Kate reveals what happened to lori after graduating from college a bell rings meaning that class is starting again
• I promise I’ll finish explaining about lori soon..: the page has Heather as she is about to go to class tells Kate and Leonard that she promise that she will finish explaining about lori in their dorm room.
• Meanwhile back in bakertown High: This Page will take place back in bakertown high where students are begin to gossip each other such as boys talking about girls and sports while girls beginning to talk about makeup ,boys and stuff as the class door begins to open.
• Good morning class..: This page shows A new mysterious teacher comes to the class with the male students begin to have their mouths wide open and their eyes beginning to glare as the teacher writes her name in the board.
• My name is Miss Lori Thurston: This page has the new teacher revealing to herself as miss lori thruston indicating that lori earns a teaching degree from a university and becomes a teacher at bakertown high there is a panel in which human female cheerleaders and valley girls beginning to go envy and jealous at her.
• I hope you improve your grades…:This page will have lori beginning to tell the students that she hope she taught them well while male students attract to her her more like drooling idiots with hearts on their eyes.
• This is gonna “suck” :This page will be a final splash with lori explaining to the students that if each of them get worst grades then their life will be “sucked” for them as she is shown with a “Anti heroic smile” in her face with her fangs meaning that even though she is now a mortal and can age like the others she has some little vampire powers within her .
• The End Page (like the title says The end)

If you arent making them then here's a funny opinion why not have the whole Vampire cheerleaders and Paranormal mystery squad whole webcomic be nothing more than a fictional comic made by a fellow AOi house member within the aoi house universe possibly that the characters based around his friends including one of the aoi house member (just kidding its a guess based on a finale type from newhart and st.elsewhere which is parodied from the ending of 30 rock :)) )

Well anyway i hope they can be made in the final storyline perhaps this year or 2015 cause if not i still don't like your vampire cheerleaders webcomic especially you. :-L
Last edited by clarence1123 on Mon Feb 03, 2014 1:55 am, edited 8 times in total.

Adam_Arnold
Squad-Mod

Re: The pages that will contain in VC final storyline

Post by Adam_Arnold »

The series is planned to conclude at the end of the "Vampire Cheerleaders in Space...and Time?!" storyline.

clarence1123

Post by clarence1123 »

Adam Arnold wrote:The series is planned to conclude at the end of the "Vampire Cheerleaders in Space...and Time?!" storyline.
Yeah i know that,anyway i hope you can include the "brought down to normal" part after the final battle in the webcomic its similar like how fullmetal alchemist and busou renkin did including an epilogue part i told you earlier and hopefully made by shei ,If you aren't making them then here's a funny opinion why not have the whole Vampire cheerleaders and Paranormal mystery squad whole webcomic be nothing more than a fictional comic made by a fellow Aoi house member within the aoi house universe possibly that the characters based around his friends including one of the aoi house member ,If you wont make either of them then i hate your vampire cheerleader webcomic including you (again i said that) X(

mittfh

Post by mittfh »

Adam Arnold wrote:The series is planned to conclude at the end of the "Vampire Cheerleaders in Space...and Time?!" storyline.
Conclude as in the absolute final adventure ever for VC / PMS, or is it possible a new series will start with (at least some of) the cast?

Adam_Arnold
Squad-Mod

Post by Adam_Arnold »

mittfh wrote:
Conclude as in the absolute final adventure ever for VC / PMS, or is it possible a new series will start with (at least some of) the cast?
We're working our way towards a series finale.

clarence1123

Post by clarence1123 »

mittfh wrote:
It is the final storyline like Adam said and speaking of adam
Adam Arnold wrote:
mittfh wrote:
We're working our way towards a series finale.
I hope you make a good finale because i hope it involves the cheerleaders and the mystery squad engaged in a final battle against the big bad,because i want to see the vampire cheerleaders including some of the paranormal mystery squad lose their powers after they are victorious which will be based on my suggestion and will also have shei written and drawn the final epilogue pages based on my suggestion if not i am really hating you and the VC/PMS series because this series stink for it has too many plot cliches with a mixture of horror monster , cryptids, and now science fiction with TOO MUCH ADULT SEXUAL FAN SERVICE! WHICH I DON'T LIKE! and you didn't like my suggestion to give it a proper ending along with the losing the powers thing. X( unless you give it a twist ending that the comic is revealed to a fictional thing within the aoi house universe created by a fellow "aoi house" member and the characters based on the people around him including himself especially a fellow "aoi member". /:)
By the way i hope you can use my suggestive next series idea i give you earlier see An Idea I thought you can use after your VC/PMS webcomic in here: viewtopic.php?f=72&t=14692&p=477389#p477389

Also i rather read gravston and Vampire fetish than your Vampire cheerleaders webcomic series. :-Q

shelfer

Post by shelfer »

I didn't understand any of that. If you don't like it then don't read it or waste time posting your thoughts about it because nobody cares.

TBeholder
BANNED

Post by TBeholder »

Don't bother. Look at 123's posting history. It's all... uh... like this. ;)
And even I make no pretense Of having more than common sense -R.W.Wood
It's not good, Eric. It's a gazebo. -Ed Whitchurch
We also crave the need to speculate... -Ed Greenwood

clarence1123

Post by clarence1123 »

shelfer wrote:I didn't understand any of that. If you don't like it then don't read it or waste time posting your thoughts about it because nobody cares.
Thats what i was trying but my mind is trying to forget as in "Brain bleach"

timeline

Post by timeline »

Could it go a lot longer? Hell Yea but that not Adam.

Adam is a cool panel author. It is about delivering the ultimate coolness in a couple panels. He is not about the slow buildup or the long story lines. I would like it to go longer myself but I understand why it wont. In the end, Suki and the other memorable charters will live on as someone reading this will grow up to make a sitcom or movie and it will rock.

B-)

Good characters never die. They just change names and skin tones.

mittfh

Post by mittfh »

I probably wasn't very clear with my last post - I know this storyline is the end of the VC / PMS title (domain/webcomic/publication title), but is there any chance of (some of) the characters reappearing in another title (either an existing one or a new one - even if only as an interlude between main storylines)?

clarence1123

Post by clarence1123 »

mittfh wrote:I probably wasn't very clear with my last post - I know this storyline is the end of the VC / PMS title (domain/webcomic/publication title), but is there any chance of (some of) the characters reappearing in another title (either an existing one or a new one - even if only as an interlude between main storylines)?
Again no it aint but what characters reappearing in another title i will explain later .
timeline wrote:Could it go a lot longer? Hell Yea but that not Adam.

Adam is a cool panel author. It is about delivering the ultimate coolness in a couple panels. He is not about the slow buildup or the long story lines. I would like it to go longer myself but I understand why it wont. In the end, Suki and the other memorable charters will live on as someone reading this will grow up to make a sitcom or movie and it will rock.

B-)

Good characters never die. They just change names and skin tones.
Though it might not take any longer soon its going to end anyway so what i am about to say is some good cop/bad cop situation as in jekyll and hyde as in calm and Anger.

First part (calm) as in good cop jekyl :) :-$

Even though you consider adam a cool guy and he always give coolness in couple of panels,But to sadly tell you the truth i didn't like his story on vampire cheerleaders because its too plot cliché first it was like you know vampire cheerleaders which has black comedy horror then paranormal mystery squad with cryptid hunting then second arc it got more weirder then next storyarc combine VC and PMS into one then it gets really more weirder with the next and final storyarc in space and time really really gets more weirder i mean i didnt want to give an offence on monty python because its good and funny with black comedy even though its weird i take offence on adam arnold vampire cheerleaders story i mean he was good well almost with aoi house he made because its main purpose is just a comedy harem manga but with vampire cheerleaders focusing on comedy and harem with too much sexual things and horror and more and more weirder things like shifting to weird science fiction its ridiculous,i mean better storyline's are fine but not "this" vampire cheerleaders and paranormal mystery squad its just well weird ,I mean adam arnold doesn't have a perfect story making like Vince gilligan on breaking bad and speaking of breaking bad vince gives us a best storyline about how we see the rise and walter white for 5 seasons as in the words of walter white from the pilot " It is growth, then decay, then transformation." and in deed according to vince it details about walter white from a "mr chipps" to scarface" and it was unique it even resolved the loose plots in the series finale . Anyway the point is the only thing that i want in final pages in vampire cheerleaders near the end of its story is it should have a gathering of all the vampire cheerleaders and all paranormal mystery squad members united to face the final big bad in the final battle just like any series finale even though adam considers it a comedy series but with plot progress its now action just like most shonen manga series with a different artist i mean i wish it should have the good guys won the battle thing e against big bad with everyone lives trope but losing the vampire werewolf and dhampir powers after the end of the battle because well heather received her vampire powers in the beginning why not have heather and the vampire cheerleaders lose it include kate and JC at the end of the final battle as in near the end of the story and hopefully there should be epilogue pages made by shiei (i hope because his style is good and since it begins with the style of shei it should end with the style of shei ) based on my suggestions and besides what wrong with having a final battle with big bad or mastermind in the final battle near the end of the story with every characters from the story it works with harry potter in the deadly hallows i mean if it doesnt work maybe a newhart/St elsewhere type ending in which the whole vampire cheerleaders and paranormal mystery squad be nothing more than a fictional comic made by a "fellow" aoi house member and the characters must have been based on the people around him including a fellow aoi house member ,perhaps adam will make a new series but not taking place in the aoi house universe maybe normal comedy harem taking place in high school or how about some Japanese parody setting like it did in sparkling generation Valkyrie yuuki or something and in conclusion for you "timeline" it may be true that the characters will live on in their memories so that they can inspired to have you make some fictional things . /:)
and now
Second part (anger) as in bad cop and hyde X(
warning:it may contain some rants and i hope you can forgive about what i have to say and i know i will regret what i am doing here it is (forgive me):
OH great! now Adam is making a another story in the aoi house universe "big deal" now it gets more weirder and weirder heck who knows maybe it will star few of the aoi house members then few of the vampire cheerleaders and paranormal mystery squad characters and put them in one setting who maybe in space and time have it a parody of star trek or doctor who to fight space aliens or maybe a spin-off of vampire cheerleaders taking place in some university where the former vampire cheerleaders now settle in a monster underground university sicne they are revealed as vampires that's still ridiculous to me at least i wont read it! and now if it gets more weirder and weirder it will be almost like the walkyverse see this in tvtrope: http://tvtropes.org/pmwiki/pmwiki.php/W ... Walkyverse which is well similarly weirder but not bad almost like adams aoi house universe which i don't mind but the point is he will probably never use my suggestions and now i will probably hate that series even more! ~X(

There that ends my "hyde" anger statement and again i am really really sorry i said that. =(( :(

TBeholder
BANNED

Post by TBeholder »

Is this some mod of Dada Engine? It would be enough to give a short excerpt, randseed and the link to source code. :D
And even I make no pretense Of having more than common sense -R.W.Wood
It's not good, Eric. It's a gazebo. -Ed Whitchurch
We also crave the need to speculate... -Ed Greenwood