13-12-27 [VC] She Ate My Liver

Meet 5 hungry vampires who sure know how to show their school spirit...and the wacky crew of monster hunters out to get them!

Moderator: Adam_Arnold

Adam_Arnold
Squad-Mod

Re: 13-12-27 [VC] She Ate My Liver

Post by Adam_Arnold »

Hurbster wrote:
sebv2 wrote:Man Ive got to read some of the older material one of these days. This liver eating took me by surprise.

Good luck in finding any details of the escape and what happened to the VC's while they were captured.
The rescue was covered:
http://www.vampirecheerleaders.net/stri ... _rescued_1

Nightgazer Starlight

Post by Nightgazer Starlight »

GearaDoga wrote:The mere fact that ANY of the vamps are still remotely sane is basically a miracle. Who'd have thought that Suki would be showing such ironclad psychological fortitude?
Maybe that's why we haven't seen any of the others except Heather who might not've been tortured, they're off somewhere having complete breakdowns.
---

Signature

My fanfics can be found right here.

If you are a believer of Jesus Christ, and are 100% proud of it, put this in your sig!!

- Nightgazer Starlight, Loyal Servant of The Royal Pony Sisters Princess Celestia and Princess Luna... Forever Equestria!

Nightgazer Starlight

Post by Nightgazer Starlight »

Ravenhull wrote:Now, it seems likely that two things are possible here. One, they are in an alternate reality, and the sisters might be benevolent, or at least not as evil, or just as evil, but no connection with the VC girls... or 2), this is sometime in their past, and they are fated to face the girls in their own future. This could even end up being why they ended up considering vampires a tasty snack later.
If it's one, that's really gonna blow their minds.

If it's two, I wonder if Suki will ignore the Temporal Prime Directive and take care of them before they become her enemies in the future and therefore change all of history?
---

Signature

My fanfics can be found right here.

If you are a believer of Jesus Christ, and are 100% proud of it, put this in your sig!!

- Nightgazer Starlight, Loyal Servant of The Royal Pony Sisters Princess Celestia and Princess Luna... Forever Equestria!

Tako

Post by Tako »

Could Suki even come close to them? They are an empress and her family or retainers, they probably have loads of bodyguards, plus any of the three could freeze Suki in place looking to her eyes.

Hurbster

Post by Hurbster »

Adam Arnold wrote:
Hurbster wrote:
sebv2 wrote:Man Ive got to read some of the older material one of these days. This liver eating took me by surprise.

Good luck in finding any details of the escape and what happened to the VC's while they were captured.
The rescue was covered:
http://www.vampirecheerleaders.net/stri ... _rescued_1
Not exactly the big pay-off we all wanted was it.
"We're only immortal for a limited time. " - Dreamline.