13-12-10 [VC] The Kingdom of Lemuria

Meet 5 hungry vampires who sure know how to show their school spirit...and the wacky crew of monster hunters out to get them!

Moderator: Adam_Arnold

Dark Komet

13-12-10 [VC] The Kingdom of Lemuria

Post by Dark Komet »

http://www.vampirecheerleaders.net/stri ... of_lemuria

Looks like we get to know that her name is B'anka

Storm-forge mystique

Re: 13-12-10 [VC] The Kingdom of Lemuria

Post by Storm-forge mystique »

B'anka?

...oh crap.

Especially since this would have to be well before J had that one hell of a weekend, meaning she's got future knowledge... which is something these three probably don't want her to have.

Random Wanderer

Post by Random Wanderer »

Storm-forge mystique wrote:B'anka?

...oh crap.

Especially since this would have to be well before J had that one hell of a weekend, meaning she's got future knowledge... which is something these three probably don't want her to have.
Bianca? I'm still not following the rest of what you're saying. Wouldn't they have knowledge of her future, assuming she is who you think she is, and they had any clue who that was (which they don't)?

Storm-forge mystique

She's familiar with Suki's breed, and called them by the same pseudo-Linnean name as Mrs. Delacroix did; since Lemuria would put this in prehistoric times, and the very particular date Maria mentioned for their earliest sightings suggests a connection to this fellow*, that would imply Bianca has future knowledge.

(* I almost went with Minchin's, but gods, what the hell got in his throat that evening?)

Ophidiophile

Post by Ophidiophile »

From the future in space to the fantasy past? I'm starting to think Suki was actually right. They're in a game.

renmei

Post by renmei »

I love fantasy kingdoms. Look, it floats! We have magic! Also, we have seventeen thousand steps you must use to get anywhere. And no, you can't use the Slinky.

Sweet art, by the way.

shelfer

Post by shelfer »

renmei wrote:I love fantasy kingdoms. Look, it floats! We have magic! Also, we have seventeen thousand steps you must use to get anywhere. And no, you can't use the Slinky.

Sweet art, by the way.
thanx ^_^

TBeholder
BANNED

Post by TBeholder »

So, uh... the arc is going to be all "our second-favorite monsters against airship pirates"? ;)
renmei wrote:I love fantasy kingdoms. Look, it floats! We have magic! Also, we have seventeen thousand steps you must use to get anywhere. And no, you can't use the Slinky.
It's to the better. If modified to go upstairs, slinkies tend to get... "itty bit unstable". :D
renmei wrote:Sweet art, by the way.
Aye. Cool stuff! :-bd
And even I make no pretense Of having more than common sense -R.W.Wood
It's not good, Eric. It's a gazebo. -Ed Whitchurch
We also crave the need to speculate... -Ed Greenwood

Storm-forge mystique

Ophidiophile wrote:From the future in space to the fantasy past? I'm starting to think Suki was actually right. They're in a game.
We're in a story where they've met vampires, werewolves, gorgons, Bigfoot, the Wicked Witch of the West, pod people, some kind of deer woman, shapeshifting aliens, some kind of edible aliens, the Elder Gods, and whatever the hell Lita is. It should be no surprise that both Lemuria and a galactic community exist.

SilentChaos87

Post by SilentChaos87 »

Lemuria...

Damn, I'm flashing back to Golden Sun: The Lost Age...
Tropemaster General
Currently Playing: Final Fantasy XIV: Heavensward, Devil May Cry 4: Special Edition.
As a gamer I acknowledge and respect those who play for fun. So long as they acknowledge and respect that I also play to win.

Chronos

Post by Chronos »

SilentChaos87 wrote:Lemuria...

Damn, I'm flashing back to Golden Sun: The Lost Age...

Funny, I'm getting kind of a Chrono Trigger, Zeal Kingdom vibe.

SilentChaos87

Post by SilentChaos87 »

Well I mean that because there's an actual town named Lemuria in GS: TLA, and it's an ancient, magically advanced civilization where even death has been overcome for the most part.
Tropemaster General
Currently Playing: Final Fantasy XIV: Heavensward, Devil May Cry 4: Special Edition.
As a gamer I acknowledge and respect those who play for fun. So long as they acknowledge and respect that I also play to win.