13-12-10 [VC] Lose Yourself To Nuzzling

Meet 5 hungry vampires who sure know how to show their school spirit...and the wacky crew of monster hunters out to get them!

Moderator: Adam_Arnold

Dark Komet

13-12-10 [VC] Lose Yourself To Nuzzling

Post by Dark Komet »

TBeholder
BANNED

Re: 13-12-10 [VC] Lose Yourself To Nuzzling

Post by TBeholder »

Katie looks so grumpy after this interruption. :))
But then, Leonard had to act quickly before his glasses started to melt.
And even I make no pretense Of having more than common sense -R.W.Wood
It's not good, Eric. It's a gazebo. -Ed Whitchurch
We also crave the need to speculate... -Ed Greenwood

Tako

Post by Tako »

Has Katie ever shown any kind of interest on girls? Unlike her sister (who seems fascinated by Char's boobs), she has always striken me as completely hetero.

mittfh

Post by mittfh »

Tako wrote:Has Katie ever shown any kind of interest on girls? Unlike her sister (who seems fascinated by Char's boobs), she has always striken me as completely hetero.
The way I interpret it is that Katie's conflicted - the experience of being nuzzled may feel nice, but she isn't expecting it and doesn't want to find it pleasurable (after all, [a] she's just a teenager, before she became were she was a monster hunter, together with her sister and sister's best friend, and [c] she's only been Were for a few months - with a fair amount of that time either deliberately trying not to go wolfie or being mind-controlled at Burning Man - so it's safe to say she hasn't fully come to terms with it yet).

Still, she's been rescued from this dilemma by Leonard asking the obvious question, and their current hostess appears to be welcoming (so far), although it is a little spooky she seems to have been expecting them (how likely is it she just happened to have fresh Yowie blood and Lady Grey tea in stock?)

Executor

Post by Executor »

Minor nitpick: a pallet is something you stack boxes on to pick them up with a forklift. The palate is the part of your mouth that is also used to refer to your sense of taste. :)

TBeholder
BANNED

Post by TBeholder »

Nanomites were provided by the lizard guys. They may be not too good in the languages of various pesky mammals. :D
mittfh wrote:The way I interpret it is that Katie's conflicted - the experience of being nuzzled may feel nice, but she isn't expecting it and doesn't want to find it pleasurable (after all, [a] she's just a teenager, before she became were she was a monster hunter, together with her sister and sister's best friend, and [c] she's only been Were for a few months - with a fair amount of that time either deliberately trying not to go wolfie or being mind-controlled at Burning Man - so it's safe to say she hasn't fully come to terms with it yet).
Next you'll say she's unsettled by the presence of vampires. ;)
But yeah, between circumstances of her furrying up and Steph's mockery, she probably is uncomfortable with this, at least except times she clearly exults in extra strength (which obviously doesn't coincide with more reflective moods).
mittfh wrote:Still, she's been rescued from this dilemma by Leonard asking the obvious question, and their current hostess appears to be welcoming (so far), although it is a little spooky
Leonard didn't really get to ask the question. I think this lady is the Frighteningly Competent Diviner - VC crew's answer to the certain brilliant illusionist in EC/MC. Seems to be just as nice, too... and at least as kinky... ;)
mittfh wrote:she seems to have been expecting them
"Seems to"? It is as the seers have foretold.

Zafnak

Post by Zafnak »

Maybe the reason Kate looks so uncomfortable isn't the nuzzles so much as where that lady's left hand is resting...

Tako

Post by Tako »

I have noticed that Suki has been making a unsettled/concerned face for the last two strips...how come she brushed off all the bizarre stuff until now, and suddenly a hot girl offering them refreshments unsettles her?

TBeholder
BANNED

Post by TBeholder »

She didn't became less concerned after this young lady stopped. ;)
Also, they got rather similar figures.