13-12-09 [VC] Fresh Yowie Blood

Meet 5 hungry vampires who sure know how to show their school spirit...and the wacky crew of monster hunters out to get them!

Moderator: Adam_Arnold

Storm-forge mystique

13-12-09 [VC] Fresh Yowie Blood

Post by Storm-forge mystique »

http://www.vampirecheerleaders.net/stri ... owie_blood

Hello? Is anybody there?

Probably not a good idea to leave me alone with this, considering I'm having to physically restrain myself from "mistakenly" entitling the thread "Fresh owie Blood"... (although I suspect Steph or Char would be more keen on Yowie blood than Suki).

Yowie blood, though, hmm? If we're in the Roman Empire as the hints seem to point, this is a rather impressive mage to both know of and be able to obtain this breed's darling dish from down under... especially if this is before Josh and Jude had their little falling out, in which case we've got ourselves a very impressive mage.

mittfh

Re: 13-12-09 [VC] Fresh Yowie Blood

Post by mittfh »

Mornin'

Give everyone a chance to wake up - which may not be for several hours Stateside (7:25am GMT here in the UK, so probably just past midnight across most of the US) :)

So Yowie Blood for Suki and medicinal herbs (some form of herbal tea?) for Leonard and Katie. I wonder how long it will take before anyone asks "Where are we?", or, given they appear to be in Roman times, "When are we?" :)

Tako

Post by Tako »

Access to magic?, access to the blood of rare cryptids?, knows about what vampires like?...*Cough*...Gorgon...*Cough*

Motorcycle

Post by Motorcycle »

I'm likin how Kate is being very tsundere towards Leonard right now. She wants him to get well.
It's time to prove to your friends that you're worth a damn. Sometimes that means dying; sometimes that means killing a whole lot of people.

mittfh

Post by mittfh »

Tako wrote:Access to magic?, access to the blood of rare cryptids?, knows about what vampires like?...*Cough*...Gorgon...*Cough*
She doesn't look like either of the Harrow sisters, but in the side view of her (bottom right), her face and expression bear more than a passing resemblance to a certain ghostly demon (even if the the rest of her appearance differs)...

TBeholder
BANNED

Post by TBeholder »

It's not Rome either. Simply because they didn't reach Australia, where the Yowies live. And in Eurasia and Africa, they could only get Yeti blood, at best. :)
And even I make no pretense Of having more than common sense -R.W.Wood
It's not good, Eric. It's a gazebo. -Ed Whitchurch
We also crave the need to speculate... -Ed Greenwood

Tako

Post by Tako »

What if Suki is being tricked into drinking...Gorgon blood? :-?