12-05-04 [PMS] Should We Stick Around

Meet 5 hungry vampires who sure know how to show their school spirit...and the wacky crew of monster hunters out to get them!

Moderator: Adam_Arnold

Adam_Arnold
Squad-Mod

Re: 12-05-04 [PMS] Should We Stick Around

Post by Adam_Arnold »

Dai wrote:I'm sure that won't automatically make those people stupid enough to willingly let any type of rampaging monster kill them directly or indirectly.
Hey, it's a living.

blackice935

Post by blackice935 »

Adam Arnold wrote:
Dai wrote:I'm sure that won't automatically make those people stupid enough to willingly let any type of rampaging monster kill them directly or indirectly.
Hey, it's a living.
It would be nice to have some exposition on how cryptids are so beloved by everyone but PMS that murder and rampages get overlooked...unless it is a major plot point or something we have to overlook to let the demon squishing continue

Dai

Post by Dai »

Adam Arnold wrote:Hey, it's a living.
Amazing, I'd never imagine they're that dedicated to their jobs. http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=C0W-XZT8h58&t=3m2s

blackice935

Post by blackice935 »

oh well, back to the usual schedule...keep up the great work :)

Hyper Magi

Post by Hyper Magi »

SilentChaos87 wrote:My money is on Cressida killing her for not doing a better job of protecting Bianca. Or giving Lori the key. Or something.

EDIT: ...I just had a thought. What taxi drive in his right mind would be driving around with a giant monster on the fucking loose? I mean I know a lot of cab drivers aren't completely there but this is just silly.
That's called a slow tuesday for some cab drivers!
Sparking now, search within your soul to find the answer!
Push yourself to the edge, give 1000%!