12-04-29 [PMS] Bring The Lightning 1

Meet 5 hungry vampires who sure know how to show their school spirit...and the wacky crew of monster hunters out to get them!

Moderator: Adam Arnold

Re: 12-04-29 [PMS] Bring The Lightning 1

Postby TJgalon » Mon Apr 30, 2012 6:21 pm

Well it been a fun month. It was nice to even have a comic to look forward to on a sunday.

Thanks for the great month, and I can't wait for what next in ending this fight. Also how much step and the rest are blame for killing these two. Even if they just saved thousand, or more people.
"Somebody just stake me now"
TJgalon

Postby Dai » Mon Apr 30, 2012 7:42 pm

That bolt is strong enough to destroy the peace bond? I'd hate to be anywhere near its point of impact.
Dai

Postby Error of Logic » Mon Apr 30, 2012 9:07 pm

Don't worry, the demon's bone and skin is between the PMS crew and the bolt. It's travelling down into captain cunnilingus' brain-meats as we speak...
The crazy will bust loose. Either in the stories or on the forum. Or both at the same time.

Mad theory: Eulice is actually a retired succubus. This explains why she says DiDi Chastel looks like she did in her younger years. She maintains her current form because it allows her to get through her day without having to turn down sexual advances.

A busty redhead by decree of the Internet...? o.o;
Error of Logic

Postby MonCappy » Mon Apr 30, 2012 10:31 pm

This was one epic update. Hopefully the demon is taken out.
Early to rise and early to bed makes a man healthy and wealthy but socially dead.
http://moncappys.minitroopers.com
MonCappy

Previous

Return to Vampire Cheerleaders / Paranormal Mystery Squad