[PMS] Trephining for Blood

Meet 5 hungry vampires who sure know how to show their school spirit...and the wacky crew of monster hunters out to get them!

Moderator: Adam_Arnold

locuas

Re: [PMS] Trephining for Blood

Post by locuas »

Don't worry, she was talking about the demon girl, not the colossi expy. You can be as cruel as you want...
ahem:
viewtopic.php?f=72&t=12750#p391827

SilentChaos87

Post by SilentChaos87 »

*Ahem*

FUCK WHAT MARCY SAID! DO IT!

When the giant monster is flattening Vegas like smashing an egg with a frying pan you bloody kill the goddamn thing!
Tropemaster General
Currently Playing: Final Fantasy XIV: Heavensward, Devil May Cry 4: Special Edition.
As a gamer I acknowledge and respect those who play for fun. So long as they acknowledge and respect that I also play to win.

Dai

Post by Dai »

Uh, maybe you three should get off its head first. Or cast something that will protect yourselves from lightning beforehand.

yiraheerai
Peach Fuzzball of Doom

Post by yiraheerai »

Eyeroll at Cher. I mean, it's good she's looking at the aftermath and realizing it's got potential to be REALLY shitty, but come on.
A mask, any mask, whether horned like a beast or feathered like an angel is the face of immortality. Meet me in Cognito, baby. In Cognito, we'll have nothing to hide. - Jitterbug Perfume by Tom Robbins

Grundy Smash

Post by Grundy Smash »

Well if he's from hell youre just sending it to it's natural habitat, i think Marcy can understand that, or just blame it on J.C. ;)

Hurbster

Post by Hurbster »

SilentChaos87 wrote:*Ahem*

When the giant monster is flattening Vegas like smashing an egg with a frying pan you bloody kill the goddamn thing!

Indeed.
"We're only immortal for a limited time. " - Dreamline.

Fionn the Otaku

Post by Fionn the Otaku »

SilentChaos87 wrote:*Ahem*

Agreed, why is she listening to Marcy at a time like this anyway?

Hyper Magi

Post by Hyper Magi »

The only thing that's inhumane is NOT killing something that dangerous and that ugly.
Sparking now, search within your soul to find the answer!
Push yourself to the edge, give 1000%!

Random Wanderer

Post by Random Wanderer »

You just BEAT A HOLE IN ITS HEAD, YOU STUPID WITCH. Steph ripped one of its eyes out. It ate several dozen people and has killed who knows how many more rampaging through the city. "Humane" is already out of the picture, just fry the thing already!

SilentChaos87

Post by SilentChaos87 »

I get Char not wanting Marcy to get more things to bitch about (And thus go and screw over the PMS more), but at this point we have two options.

1.) Hundreds if not thousands of people dead.
2.) One angry moron who needs a serious talking to.
Tropemaster General
Currently Playing: Final Fantasy XIV: Heavensward, Devil May Cry 4: Special Edition.
As a gamer I acknowledge and respect those who play for fun. So long as they acknowledge and respect that I also play to win.

Error of Logic

Post by Error of Logic »

Looks like I was right about Char having to use a lightning spell. ^^

Tenjen
Friskeh Lynx Kitteh
Location: doing his business in his litterbox. WTF YOU LOOKIN AT?!

Post by Tenjen »

Electric shock therapy is completely humane and only had a bad rep over the ages.

The cunilingus's mind will and behavior will be improved for the better
Affro Shaman of the Forum and Deranged Elder Lynx of the Caves. Perpetuater of warm-hearted irrelevance and lynx kitteh of affectionate inflictions.
ImageImageImage
Artemisia wrote:Wait...are we reenacting Ma3 here with ballistic cats?

Raze1138

Post by Raze1138 »

I mean, really, using a lightning spell in this situation is no less humane than using a taser. Just scaled up.

ewitwins

Post by ewitwins »

It's a gigantic monster traipsing it's way through the Las Vegas metropolitan area, I think you're allowed to be as cruel as you want.

Honestly though, the idea of a conservationist bill preventing the military from acting against something attacking an urban center strikes me as a bit of a plot hole. If a threat of National Security can have our Constitution tossed out the window, why respect something as minor as some "hippy-liberal" legislation?