12-04-20 [VC] Shutting Her Off

Meet 5 hungry vampires who sure know how to show their school spirit...and the wacky crew of monster hunters out to get them!

Moderator: Adam_Arnold

RedMattis

Re: 12-04-20 [VC] Shutting Her Off

Post by RedMattis »

I am at a loss for words. :-\
Check out my Idie GameDev blog, SharkMissile West!.

Fionn the Otaku

Post by Fionn the Otaku »

Ravenhull wrote:Be funny if it get kicked off by Lenny and Katie hitting it off... :ymdevil:
Agreed, I'd love for that to happen. For one thing it'd be a big wake up calll for Heather if Lenny "abandoned" her to hook up with Katie.
Also is just or is Heather's question about shutting "Leori" off kinda heartless? I mean after all that is supposely her friend ans she had to have at least helped turn him into that,

Hurbster

Post by Hurbster »

Since when has she acted as Lennie friend since she got turned into the undead ? Her characterisation has been wildly inconsistent to say the least.
"We're only immortal for a limited time. " - Dreamline.

Fionn the Otaku

Hurbster wrote:Since when has she acted as Lennie friend since she got turned into the undead ? Her characterisation has been wildly inconsistent to say the least.
When Leonard was testing if she was a Vampire (i think...) and when he was let out of the Car truck she seemed concered for his well fair, other wise she mostly seems to be going through the motions of being his friend and a nice person. Also i don't think her characterisation has been wildly inconsistent so much as a bad match to her bio (she is still going through the motions of being a nice persen rather than being a wild creature of the night).

Chaotik74

Post by Chaotik74 »

I just wonder if he's going to REMEMBER his "filling in" as a cheerleader. Combined with his prexisting mental domination/fixation on the girls, this could lead to...complications with his personal identity.

Fionn the Otaku

Chaotik74 wrote:I just wonder if he's going to REMEMBER his "filling in" as a cheerleader. Combined with his prexisting mental domination/fixation on the girls, this could lead to...complications with his personal identity.
I think that Heather may still are juuust enough about him to make him forget the incident (eventualy) but that may or may not be fully effective.

renmei

Post by renmei »

Hurbster wrote:Since when has she acted as Lennie friend since she got turned into the undead ? Her characterisation has been wildly inconsistent to say the least.
No, it's been pretty consistent. After she became a vampire, she stopped giving a damn about anything except the cheerleaders. Whatever concern she has for her friends and family is just appearances. She slept with him, group sex no less, just to shut him up about vampires. She didn't protest that Leo was in the trunk, just that he might die from it. She forced her parents to have a baby and to pay for all of her expenses. She was going to leave Leo in a closet until the B-squad offered a movie marathon, just so she could spend all night out partying with her "real" friends. She forced Leo to dress like a cheerleader and dance in front of a huge audience. There's some comedic elements to these things, but from a pure characterization standpoint, their relationship ended the night she turned.

Her new "family" is Lori, Suki, etc. Everyone else is just a tool for her own needs.

One can hold out some hope that there's still something left in her that cares for him, but I personally doubt it. The way the story has progressed so far, the only thing the Vampire Cheerleaders care about is themselves.

verityheld

Post by verityheld »

"I've got melons." Yes, she does, and fruit as well!

Fionn the Otaku

renmei wrote:
No, it's been pretty consistent. After she became a vampire, she stopped giving a damn about anything except the cheerleaders. Whatever concern she has for her friends and family is just appearances. She slept with him, group sex no less, just to shut him up about vampires. She didn't protest that Leo was in the trunk, just that he might die from it. She forced her parents to have a baby and to pay for all of her expenses. She was going to leave Leo in a closet until the B-squad offered a movie marathon, just so she could spend all night out partying with her "real" friends. She forced Leo to dress like a cheerleader and dance in front of a huge audience. There's some comedic elements to these things, but from a pure characterization standpoint, their relationship ended the night she turned.

Her new "family" is Lori, Suki, etc. Everyone else is just a tool for her own needs.

One can hold out some hope that there's still something left in her that cares for him, but I personally doubt it. The way the story has progressed so far, the only thing the Vampire Cheerleaders care about is themselves.
Agreed, She might still think of her self as Leonard's friend (we don't know if she does or not) but if so that's just out of habit and any feelings she has for him beyond his being a tool/pet is just a empty echo of the friendship the once had. Or so it seems, there just might be enough left of the old Heather to be a little upset and slightly dismayed at her current treatment of Leonard and her parents if confrinted with it by some one.
Also i'd say only she stopped giving a damn about anything except the cheerleaders AFTER she snacked on her parents since her parents being awake worried her and she was reluctant to drink her mothers blood.