Adam we need to talk.

Meet 5 hungry vampires who sure know how to show their school spirit...and the wacky crew of monster hunters out to get them!

Moderator: Adam_Arnold

clarence1123

Adam we need to talk.

Post by clarence1123 »

Adam,
I know i still i don't like you but we need to talk because i feel like we need a 'bought down to normal ending' to vampire cheerleaders and the paranormal mystery squad oel webcomci manga series because since the beginning of both vampire cheerleaders and Paranormal mystery squad stories both protagonist gained their 'cursed but awesome' powers Heather becomes a vampire and Katie becomes a werewolf i thought why not have a thing called 'brought down to normal' ending see the trope : http://tvtropes.org/pmwiki/pmwiki.php/M ... wnToNormal or humanity ensues ending :http://tvtropes.org/pmwiki/pmwiki.php/M ... nityEnsues Including a MortalityEnsues part : http://tvtropes.org/pmwiki/pmwiki.php/M ... lityEnsues

I know that its a comedy webcomic oel manga and the vampire cheerleaders accept their immortality and love being vampires even katie can control her werewolf powers but some times i think that both vampire and werewolf powers are still a curse so maybe you should try the end ofthe final arc (which everyone thinks that VCinT&S is a 'final arc) in which after they defeated the final big bad ,The vampire cheerleaders and the paranormal mystery squad will suddenly lose their powers which means JC no longer has the cursed Dhampir powers,The vampire cheerleaders including heather lose their vampire powers and their immortality and Katie will lose her cursed but awesome werewolf powers.They feel sad about it but begins to accept it and decide that its best that they should accept being normal mortal human beings again and also sometimes they might be brought down to badass see here : http://tvtropes.org/pmwiki/pmwiki.php/M ... wnToBadass

Just think about it have the vampire cheerleaders and the paranormal mystery squad lose their supernatural cursed powers at the end of the final arc if you do i am glad and i will end my hatred on you if not i will still make you think that you don't care about humanity and such,Perhaps maybe have all the vampire cheerleaders and the paranormal mystery squad characters united to have a final battle with big bad to make it epic have shei become the artist for the final arc (the actual one).

If not how about a break the fourth wall KILL EM ALL ending just evaporate the whole VC/PMS universe to nothing as a joke cruel twist ending or a metaficitonal ending in which the whole VC/PMS turns to be one of the aoi house characters comic creations based on the people around him/her.

Also there is something i have to tell you i understand that Vampire cheerleaders was once part of the top 10 list in manga but sometimes people prefer pure graphic novels by westerners and pure japanese mangas than OEL mangas because they are not satisfied with it and also some members from bakaupdate dislike your manga and aoi house even you and your mangas see here : http://www.mangaupdates.com/series.html?id=56572 and here : http://www.mangaupdates.com/series.html?id=12976

and I understand the term haters gonna hate even you refer to me as a hater and you rather be considered as a michael bay but i think maybe you should try my suggestion of bought down to normal at the end of the final arc just think about it let both the vampire cheerleaders and the paranormal mystery squad lose their cursed powers at the end of the story but will accept their mortal humanity ways in the end ,Just think about it.

That's all i am saying.

archie

Re: Adam we need to talk.

Post by archie »

Very interesting, Clarence. Here are my suggestions on how you should proceed:

1. Turn off the computer.

2. Stop breathing.

3. Don't ever resume breathing.

4. Profit.

Hyper Magi

Post by Hyper Magi »

clarence1123 wrote:Adam,
i feel like we need a 'bought down to normal ending'
Such an ending is only slightly better than "It was all just a dream" in terms of how boring it is.

Who the heck reads a vampire novel in hopes they all turn human in the end?
Sparking now, search within your soul to find the answer!
Push yourself to the edge, give 1000%!

Nightgazer Starlight

Post by Nightgazer Starlight »

clarence1123 wrote:(snipped a bunch of garabge from here)
Your arrogance is unbelievable dude. Just who do you think you are?! What makes you think you have the right to tell someone how to do their own work?!

Would you walk up to Piers Anthony and say "I don't like the way you wrote the latest Xanth novel ending. Change it to this ending instead now. Make it more like I want it to be."?

Would you walk up to Ron Howard and say "I don't like the way you directed your latest movie. How you did everything this way here is not to my liking any. Change it to the way I want it to be instead."?

That's pretty much what you're doing here.

Is it any wonder you're being shunned?
---

Signature

My fanfics can be found right here.

If you are a believer of Jesus Christ, and are 100% proud of it, put this in your sig!!

- Nightgazer Starlight, Loyal Servant of The Royal Pony Sisters Princess Celestia and Princess Luna... Forever Equestria!

clarence1123

Post by clarence1123 »

Hyper Magi wrote:
clarence1123 wrote:Adam,
i feel like we need a 'bought down to normal ending'
Such an ending is only slightly better than "It was all just a dream" in terms of how boring it is.

Who the heck reads a vampire novel in hopes they all turn human in the end?
That would be a good thing besides its similar to the metaficitional ending that i wanted to this stupid webcomic it does then i am glad i hope that horrible comic turns out to be one of the aoi house characters comics he made based on his friends and people around him.
Also maybe some vampire novel in hope they all turn humans in the end some of them (except twilight series) just like A.I film where David wish to be human like Pinocchio (spoiler alert :In truth it didn't)
Nightgazer Starlight wrote:
clarence1123 wrote:(snipped a bunch of garabge from here)
Your arrogance is unbelievable dude. Just who do you think you are?! What makes you think you have the right to tell someone how to do their own work?!

Would you walk up to Piers Anthony and say "I don't like the way you wrote the latest Xanth novel ending. Change it to this ending instead now. Make it more like I want it to be."?

Would you walk up to Ron Howard and say "I don't like the way you directed your latest movie. How you did everything this way here is not to my liking any. Change it to the way I want it to be instead."?

That's pretty much what you're doing here.

Is it any wonder you're being shunned?
I just wished that webcomic and even adam should give a bought down to normal ending to the characters as lose the cursed but awesome powers in the end just to make them shocked and sad about it but accept it that's what i wanted ,Even wish that Adam arnold should understand about humanity.

And speaking of xanth if piers Anthony is dead then his latest novels of xanth will remain unfinished it as tvtrope considered it as Author Existence Failure.

You people sounds as if i would go to Patrick McGoohan and say 'Your ending to the Prisoner tv miniseries is terrible ,change what we like!' but the problem is that he died on 13 January 2009. Its too late to change that

archie

Post by archie »

I'm sure we all have a way we wish this comic, or any comic, would end. The difference is, the rest of us don't have the unwarranted feeling of self-importance that would entitle us to tell the artist how he should do his art. And yes, you sound EXACTLY like you would go to McGoohan and tell him that if he was still alive.

You don't like this webcomic? Then perhaps you should stop reading it.

clarence1123

Post by clarence1123 »

archie wrote:I'm sure we all have a way we wish this comic, or any comic, would end. The difference is, the rest of us don't have the unwarranted feeling of self-importance that would entitle us to tell the artist how he should do his art. And yes, you sound EXACTLY like you would go to McGoohan and tell him that if he was still alive.

You don't like this webcomic? Then perhaps you should stop reading it.
Yeah ,I know i wish Adam could understand me especially about humanity some creators of fiction care about humanity as well i heard some of their creations wish they can be mortal and normal again despite using their cursed powers and i think Adam Arnold doesn't care about humanity or brought down to normal part and what happens if it does.

and maybe i did sound EXACTLY like i would talk to McGoohan if he was still alive but i am not dumb i am not born in mcgoohan's time and i didn't watch his show i can deal with that .

Well i wish could stop reading but the scars and the part of the memories even its remains within my mind tempt me to go there and it wants me to go to the forum still asking Adam to promise me to give us a bought down to normal ending or a its all a dream or a meta fictional ending thing so i can feel much better .

archie

Post by archie »

I try to, sometimes failing, to refrain from using ad hominem arguments. I'm not going to do that now. You sir, are a jackass. A COLOSSAL, self entitled, clingy, complaining dipshit whose whole purpose in life is to bitch at others because you get a panic attack every time the universe doesn't bend over when you ask it to. Given your hate for the webcomic, I'd suggest you to write a new one to surpass VC. But I know you wont. Not because I think you wouldn't go to such lengths for such petty reasons, oh no. It's because I know your brain can't handle typing and breathing at the same time, so writing something as long as that would be outright suicide. Not that it would be a bad thing.

I hope you fucking die, I hope your parents die, I hope your siblings get sold to slavery, I hope your dog gets run over by a tractor, and I hope your funeral gets bombed so that everyone you ever knew and loved would fucking die.

Every minute I spend talking to you would be better used doing anything else, like scrubbing the toilet or inhaling paint fumes. The latter might actually let me see things your way.

I'm out. Good luck with getting Adam to change the story to be exactly the way you dictate. I'm sure he's just on the fence about it.

Have a nice day.

Nightgazer Starlight

archie wrote:I hope your siblings get sold to slavery, I hope your dog gets run over by a tractor, and I hope your funeral gets bombed so that everyone you ever knew and loved would fucking die.
Dude, that's going a little too far.
---

Signature

If you are a believer of Jesus Christ, and are 100% proud of it, put this in your sig!!

- Nightgazer Starlight, Loyal Servant of The Royal Pony Sisters Princess Celestia and Princess Luna... Forever Equestria!

Nightgazer Starlight

clarence1123 wrote:Well i wish could stop reading but the scars and the part of the memories even its remains within my mind tempt me to go there and it wants me to go to the forum still asking Adam to promise me to give us a bought down to normal ending or a its all a dream or a meta fictional ending thing so i can feel much better .
Oh, I see.

You have got mental problems.

You really should go see a psychiatrist to help you with that and get better.
---

Signature

Farmer_10

Post by Farmer_10 »

archie wrote:I hope your siblings get sold to slavery, I hope your dog gets run over by a tractor, and I hope your funeral gets bombed so that everyone you ever knew and loved would fucking die.
Dude, that's going a little too far.
Yeah, what gazer said. Calm the eff down. There's no need for that kind of talk.

clarence1123

Post by clarence1123 »

archie wrote:
Given your hate for the webcomic, I'd suggest you to write a new one to surpass VC..
And that's exactly what i am going to do only it is not an oel manga it won't be like VC/PMS it will be almsot a webcomic it will be printed by medium comic book publishers like IDW for example and i will do it someday but for now not yet.

PS: You need to chill down you sound like like you are giving me hate mail.
clarence1123 wrote:Well i wish could stop reading but the scars and the part of the memories even its remains within my mind tempt me to go there and it wants me to go to the forum still asking Adam to promise me to give us a bought down to normal ending or a its all a dream or a meta fictional ending thing so i can feel much better .
Oh, I see.

You have got mental problems.

You really should go see a psychiatrist to help you with that and get better.
I ma fine but something within wants me to do that but i couldn't at least i will focus on other webcomics rather than (shudder) VC/PMS by adam arnold i mean the truth is i dont like fan service manga especially for manga like graphic novels.

Nightgazer Starlight

clarence1123 wrote:the truth is i dont like fan service manga especially for manga like graphic novels.
... ... ... ... Then why in the world did you come here in the first place anyway huh?!
---

Signature